Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

level 68 - 4.1k life 77% fire,lightning cold resist and 695 dps on fp with 5 link, if you get this far it becomes very powerful and fun :D
"
terrrytibbs написал:
level 68 - 4.1k life 77% fire,lightning cold resist and 695 dps on fp with 5 link, if you get this far it becomes very powerful and fun :D

I'll piggyback on this post. The build becomes quite fun once you have leveled up enough for BM/LL to work. As a nice crutch, grab vitality to help with life regen if you are still struggling at 40+. For me and mind you that I don't have fantastic gear, the build started to really work at around 45.
"
terrrytibbs написал:
700 dps, is not that too low?
IGN: Berrren
"
Berren написал:
"
terrrytibbs написал:

Yea ive only just started getting dps nodes up until now its been all life nodes
"
Berren написал:
"
terrrytibbs написал:
\

remember that it's x 5 when all 5 stack
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
"
how much of an addition is a 20% freezepulse anyway?

some people stay they still roll almost as hard with nonquality or -10q

3 exalted minimum on default league
IGN: FireFlameSputter (Hardcore) Defunctive (Default)
Последняя редакция: sputter. Время: 27 февр. 2013 г., 13:51:42
Quick Question, why a Marauder with this build? Would it still be as effective with a witch or shadow?
"
NemoSushi написал:
Quick Question, why a Marauder with this build? Would it still be as effective with a witch or shadow?

HP.

My gear at level 71 for anyone wondering
very interesting, new here but what exactly is he using that makes it so he uses like no mana? stays at 94 and doesnt fall to nothing

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация