Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
TedMosbyLoL написал:
very interesting, new here but what exactly is he using that makes it so he uses like no mana? stays at 94 and doesnt fall to nothing

You need to read back a few pages, and it is all explained.

I'm rather new to the game yet, just over a week I think. However, I have been attempting this build, on Default, as I wanted to play around with the game a bit before I get too serious about it.

I haven't looked into this thread very much. Instead I've been watching Kripp's stream and working this out slowly.

This is the gear I've accumulated so far, and it has been going great.

Скрытый текст

Yes, I know I have some useless gems in the gear, like a second freeze pulse, and a stun gem.. But I'm not worried about them at this point in time.

My resists are a bit lacking (Ok, they are very lacking) but I can take my time, and not worry about dying. If you have enough mana regen (I think mine was around 80), you can forgo Blood Magic while leveling until you get a 5L chest. I got really lucky with my chest, I bought it cheap (well cheapish, 2gcp + 2 chaos, was white), rolled, and rerolled about 5 times to get what it is now (not to mention my bad luck with Chromatics - 140 approx to get the right combination), and its pretty spectacular if you ask me, for a lvl 53 base (ilvl66) chest - btw I may end up selling when I outgrow it.
IGN:
Terutzim - Marauder
Последняя редакция: Terutzim. Время: 27 февр. 2013 г., 19:30:41
How can I better survive at endgame maps? My marauders almost 68 and I'm having a hard time surviving on rare level maps at my level. Here are my equips :
Скрытый текст

My resistances add to about 70ish fire, 50ish cold, and max lightning. My hp is at 3.7K. What can I do to better survive on high end maps?
Here are some maps that I know I'll have trouble with trying to solo :
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Последняя редакция: pianokingx3. Время: 27 февр. 2013 г., 22:45:36
Is GMP necessary? I have a LMP...
IGN: Mr_siao
Usual play time: 8PM - 2AM GMT(+8:00) Singapore, Malaysia Time
In-game: OFFLINE Forum: ONLINE

"
sputter написал:
"
how much of an addition is a 20% freezepulse anyway?

some people stay they still roll almost as hard with nonquality or -10q

3 exalted minimum on default league

yeah i know the price. i was asking how much quality MINIMUM does it need to be effective.
For those who care to copy Kripp's build, he changed his node road to the upper part of the tree.

http://i.imgur.com/CQGX2iG.jpg
"
Graviteh написал:
For those who care to copy Kripp's build, he changed his node road to the upper part of the tree.

http://i.imgur.com/CQGX2iG.jpg

It's cause he uses a staff now... Most people don't, so no need to change the spec.
IGN: SimPac
Stat prioritizing?

Obviously + life and resists are emphasized on gear, but what about the weapon shield rings amulets?

What's the ranking in terms of the damage increase from %spelldmg, %cold dmg, % faster cast rate, increased spell crit, increased global crit....ect?

In other words, what is the order of precedence that we should be gearing towards offensively?

What stat helps the most?

I've been stacking crit as much as possible, but my FP is only about 1k damage and I'm trying to get up higher but I'm not sure how to prioritize offensive stats on items

Current offensive gear:

>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Последняя редакция: twapper. Время: 28 февр. 2013 г., 12:29:49
His updated build

Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAP0CcQL-BLMMfQ5IEH8RlhRNFLAV5xZvF1AZLhmFGjgabBzcJDwkqiaVJ6kn7SkuKU826TrYPfxCw0k7SVFMLU3YUFBUSVVLVcZYY1iuWfNabVtZXfJfP2ZPZ71wUnDVcn5zs3y4f8aBSYFvgh6Cm4hCjDaMdozPjmSPRpBVm6Gdo52unjyftKIApwinXKeErJisqrI4tvq4k7ndvJ_AGsBRwcXGnsbYz2XQ0NQZ1I_VT95334TjauOE45_kIudS7Djub-8O8B_wa_DZ8h3yL_Pd9kj3pvfX_Ks=
IGN KarbietSchieter
77 resist, 3700 HP, 1018 DPS, at 68. Not to bad have been doing some maps solo and I can handle them pretty well. I have no single DPS attacks so just FP everything down. I also went to the top and got the Hex master already. I enjoy it to much.

Gear
Скрытый текст
Man, I guess the quality really adds to this build, because I'm currently 65 and struggling with dps : 450 with 4L no quality no ALD ...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация