Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
jatoro написал:
is creep going to make a guide or something?

here is an official freeze pulse build made by kripparian. he started with a shadow but works with a marauder as well.

http://www.exilepro.com/builds/shadow/493-shadow-freeze-pulse-tank
Последняя редакция: Schnakerz. Время: 5 марта 2013 г., 23:06:02
People who are at endgame (75+) with this build: what is your dps?

I know window dps isn't super indicative of actual damage, but I'm just wondering where I am compared to my peers.

I'm level 76, sitting at around 1350 window dps, with GMP. I am super lucky to have a 6-link and I use an Iron Will support gem (increases dmg without adding mana cost).

My weapon isn't terrible but there's no utility, and I'd love to get more crit instead of just raw spell damage.

Let me know your dps!
Последняя редакция: dceezy. Время: 8 марта 2013 г., 20:32:04
"
dceezy написал:
People who are at endgame (75+) with this build: what is your dps?

I know window dps isn't super indicative of actual damage, but I'm just wondering where I am compared to my peers.

I'm level 76, sitting at around 1350 window dps, with GMP. I am super lucky to have a 6-link and I use an Iron Will support gem (increases dmg without adding mana cost).

My weapon isn't terrible but there's no utility, and I'd love to get more crit instead of just raw spell damage.

Let me know your dps!

I'm at 1k DPS but don't have a 6l. This is my weapon:

1060 dps with a 6L lol...
Idk how Kripp has 2.5k dps... Just trying to level so I can reach those final spell damage/crit nodes and boost mah dps.

Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
around 1500-1600 dps with iron will and this

kripp prolly has 2.5k dps cause hes got some cast speed nodes as well, i can kinda imagine if u got added chaos + faster cast + iron will u will def hit 2000 dps on the tooltip, but obv we know the tooltip dps is misleading
IGN itsYOLO
I'm at 75 and already got 2 bloodthirst and arcane potency, I'm at 4k life already and every level adds 120+ life so I dont care much since I do maps solo really comfortably. Btw I got a fire trap too which really helps against cold res mobs like rhoas and sirens, I really recommend to have it with you. My dps is at 1550(haste,gmp,added cold) with this shitty gear:

Скрытый текст

My fp is level 19 so with level 20fp 6L with taryn's shiver and staff passives and very good cast speed, cold damaga, spell damage and crit stuff at jewelry it would reach 2.5k easily I guess.
Последняя редакция: loski. Время: 14 марта 2013 г., 6:22:37
In cruel, is it better to take the +6% cast speed or kill them all for the skill point?
At lv 62
600 with GMP.

My cast speed is OP lol... 0.38 i think...
Everything on screen is frozen and dead.

Последняя редакция: Killia. Время: 17 марта 2013 г., 14:43:28
At level 81, I just managed to hit 1.6k DPS with Haste. I've got a 6L and some pretty decent gear. Although I have decent damage, I sacrificed armor for it. I only got 1.2k Armor w/o determination lols.
Animalistic in nature, somebody help me
Where can I find a link to the gear Kripp is using? I want to see stuff like belt/rings/gloves/neck/helmet. He never shows it in his videos and I can't find it on here. Any help please?
HC_Avitori - Lv. 63 Ranger - Hardcore
Avitoriiii - Lv. 91 Marauder - Default (On Break)
Последняя редакция: Avitori. Время: 18 марта 2013 г., 2:36:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация