[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
snn1085 написал:
Nice build and having fun with it. but i'm having troubles with sirius. anyways thx for this lovely build. here are my items.

what improvements do i need? thank you.

Yeah your gear is totally fine for the fight. It's really not gear at this point, you just need to get more familiar with the fight. You have more life than I do and your DPs is pretty on point.

Here's my tips for the fight:

- Stay close to him, this goes against instinct as a summoner but staying close lets you see what he's doing and where he's beaming
- Prep each phase by popping descecrate, flesh offering, and getting your skellies up and ready
- Don't try to constantly circle, just watch where he's facing and move behind him
- When he teleports, watch the trail from his teleport effect, it'll show the direction he's going
- Always flame dash horizontal to where he went after he teleports in case he decides to "Die" beam
- Slow down the fight in your mind. He feels like he's going a mile a minute, but he's on a pretty normal pace, just watch for each attack pattern and don't overmove all the time

Are there any particular things you're having problems with on the fight?
Left with a +2 convoking wand and my gear is pretty much capped out. Crafted the helm and amulet myself.

Gear Swap for Sirius Fight (Replace Basalt and Melee Splash):

Was previously using these pieces of gear:

I think the 3 prefixes (Life, +1 skele, Minion Dmg Support) I chose on the bone helm are the most optimal for this build. +2 minion gems for the carrion golem barely raises our skele dps and the dmg from the golems themselves are insignificant. Minion Life Support does not make our golems any tankier and they still drop like flies all the time in tough fights and the life to skeles really doesnt matter much.
Последняя редакция: ExponentMach. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 20:24:20
"
Solanales написал:
"
snn1085 написал:
Nice build and having fun with it. but i'm having troubles with sirius. anyways thx for this lovely build. here are my items.

what improvements do i need? thank you.

Yeah your gear is totally fine for the fight. It's really not gear at this point, you just need to get more familiar with the fight. You have more life than I do and your DPs is pretty on point.

Here's my tips for the fight:

- Stay close to him, this goes against instinct as a summoner but staying close lets you see what he's doing and where he's beaming
- Prep each phase by popping descecrate, flesh offering, and getting your skellies up and ready
- Don't try to constantly circle, just watch where he's facing and move behind him
- When he teleports, watch the trail from his teleport effect, it'll show the direction he's going
- Always flame dash horizontal to where he went after he teleports in case he decides to "Die" beam
- Slow down the fight in your mind. He feels like he's going a mile a minute, but he's on a pretty normal pace, just watch for each attack pattern and don't overmove all the time

Are there any particular things you're having problems with on the fight?

nah thank you very much solaneles. i will be careful on my next sirius fight. Thank you again for respond.
"
Dragomirov написал:

Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/174VQWK6

900k dps per skeleton without even using Spectres (1.1m with correct Pride calculation).

im so far away from that since I switched to empale im kinda confused even if I put my awakened gems to level 5 in POB im missing a huge chunk of dmg and im runnig spectres so idk... 800K total dps inc. impale that better than what the original build gave me I was maxed at 500K something on my skeleton
Greetings, I am using your guide and I was wondering which items should I aim for when I have all the items suggested in the guide?
So i have a question about the dread banner. It says its supposed to build stacks, but i dont see any kind of indicator that its actually doing so. Am i missing something?

Thanks
"
bonzzo10 написал:
So i have a question about the dread banner. It says its supposed to build stacks, but i dont see any kind of indicator that its actually doing so. Am i missing something?

Thanks

You won't build any stacks with minions doing the impaling. It's simply an aura to boost impale damage for us.

Specifically the line is:

"Gain 1 Stage when you Impale an Enemy while carrying the Banner, up to 5 per second"

That YOU part is why we don't build stacks as we're not impaling, our minions are.
Последняя редакция: Solanales. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 23:03:04
"
Solanales написал:
"
bonzzo10 написал:

Thanks

You won't build any stacks with minions doing the impaling. It's simply an aura to boost impale damage for us.

Specifically the line is:

"Gain 1 Stage when you Impale an Enemy while carrying the Banner, up to 5 per second"

That YOU part is why we don't build stacks as we're not impaling, our minions are.

Thanks for explaining!
Glad to help! Good luck out there
Would To Dust gem still be better than gems with max life + increased minion damage (15%)?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация