[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Alright, thanks for all the info!
I have been a bit scared to use AG for losing all the items when he dies but I guess ill just give it a go.

Ill try out the impale / dread banner as well.
So I've lost my kingmaker AG (and all the rest of the gear usually mentioned with good to perfect life/es rolls).

Tier 15 port map metamorph at awaken 8 with the endboss' organ in it. It was all going fine then bam and my spectres who really never die unless something exceptional happens are gone, along with the golems and a few zombies and skeletons. One second later the rest drops as well together with the AG.

I managed to resummon golems and skellies and running around like a headless chicken until the Metamorph went down and I lived, but the AG is gone.

So yeah, heads up. Some bosses metamorph can absolutely kill your unkillable AG. I can't say what the exact combinations were, as that's probably relevant here apart from naming the relevant boss, just that this is what happend to me.
"
Draxinusom написал:
So I've lost my kingmaker AG (and all the rest of the gear usually mentioned with good to perfect life/es rolls).

Tier 15 port map metamorph at awaken 8 with the endboss' organ in it. It was all going fine then bam and my spectres who really never die unless something exceptional happens are gone, along with the golems and a few zombies and skeletons. One second later the rest drops as well together with the AG.

I managed to resummon golems and skellies and running around like a headless chicken until the Metamorph went down and I lived, but the AG is gone.

So yeah, heads up. Some bosses metamorph can absolutely kill your unkillable AG. I can't say what the exact combinations were, as that's probably relevant here apart from naming the relevant boss, just that this is what happend to me.

I heard stories about this immortality you are talking...I know they ain't true.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Solanales написал:
"
varmemester написал:
"
Solanales написал:

Can't speak for him but it's not that bad to get there. I'm at 1.5 million with a 14 skeleton limit:

https://pastebin.com/dHSLXFeH

You're a lot higher than 1.5 since POB doesn't account for Animate Guardian Buffs (don't believe you've added them).

I did actually. If you check one of my To Dust jewels I've added "Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier"

Good call though. It's important for people to remember that one =)

Ahh, I see.

I did some corrections for Doryani and AG in a jewel (replacing the Timeless Vanity which is not working anyway):

Here is text for copy-paste if interested (of course with changes for you own small nodes and AG gear):

##Doryani
#Small nodes
4% increased Area of Effect
14% increased Fire resistance
13% increased Cold resistance
13% increased Mana regeneration rate
-30 to Intelligence
-10 to Dexterity
30% less Spell Damage when on Low Life
#Corrupted Soul
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield
##Animated Guardian Corrections
#Leer Cast Festival Mask
Nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage
#Victario's Flight
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies
#Kingmaker
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Grants Culling Strike
Grants Fortify
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 4:21:23
Dragomirov,

I remember a while ago you talked about POB Pride corrections. Browsed and saw others question the POB calculation but could not find any precise information regarding it. Care to elaborate?

Mine looks okay to me so I am a bit confused:
"
Physcodude написал:
Those of you who opt for a shield. What's the draw of Ahn's Heritage vs something like Lioneye's?

Cheers!

It's not a bad alternative. The big drawback is the 3% max resists to all (including chaos) on Ahn's. But the life increase is very nice. I gain 370 to max life from the 210 (possible) life on Lioneye's which is very nice. Running with one right now. Looks cool too :)
Последняя редакция: varmemester. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 3:40:23
"
UBiLL написал:
"
Solanales написал:
"
UBiLL написал:

I'm still unsure how to add them i created a second item set an added every gear i fed my AG to it and assigned it to the AG in the menu underneath Main skill in the left screen but it doesnt seem to be changing my dps on summon skellies ....

Yeah sadly that support isn't there yet. What I did was just set "you have fortify" in the configuration then modified one of my jewels adding the line:

"Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier"

https://pastebin.com/zVYcY0nJ It worked thanks! 1.625 million with this.

Looks good. The 150.000 dps from vulnerability is probably overestimating the damage a bit unless you spam that curse all the time and not kiting monsters.

Been playing this build since league start, it's been going pretty well so far. Trying to get whatever upgrades I have left. Notably +2 wand. Just made the above helmet, and it's a pretty sick increase.
Can Somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

POB: https://imgur.com/a/jG3BXgE

"
binpikes написал:
Can Somebody please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

POB: https://imgur.com/a/jG3BXgE

I'd suggest that you move your dread banner off of your chest, to your boots, unlinked with anything. Then move impale to your chest to support your skeletons. That'll be a pretty serious DPS increase.

Also, keep working on getting your gems leveled. You'll get a lot more DPS out of 20/20 supports.

Once you get that sorted out, if you're having trouble with survivability,you may want to consider switching to a shield. Ahn's Heritage is a good pick.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация