[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Rebur написал:
To add just a little bit. If you do find one thatn you know for sure has the Minion Damage notables for cheap then GG because you really got a deal. Those are usually the really expensive ones.

Anyway I was able to get

to get my chaos res up to 51% so hopefully that's enough. Chaos Res is expensive this league.

Holy shit those gloves! And yeah 51% seems to be enough, I've done Sirius 8 with 47% Chaos res, but never under that, I presume even 30% chaos res is fine? If you play well that is, to be honest I believe only the storm does Chaos Damage, but other stuff does, I think some metamorphs do and those are more deadly than Sirus IMO.

Also I ended up not getting minion damage nodes (sad life), but either way I got 9k ehp now and more dps since I'm using pride again. In case youre curious I got defensive nodes

"
Vendetta написал:
"
StoneInFocus написал:
So I may have gotten a little lucky when setting up a Doryani jewel yesterday...

Check your nodes people!

Holy ...Can you , post what are the small ones providing and what number of bathed you have on the jewel ?

32% increased damage for just one point completely makes out for not using AG ...

Even sacrificing one point is technically very good.

Let me know I may try that.

Mine gives Chaos damage and a chance to inflict wither for 2 seconds on hit.

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. The small ones are nothing special at all, tiny bit of evasion, chaos damage and cast speed. The number is 2413 but good luck finding one :P

It's actually not a massive boost to damage because it's just added onto the multiplier we already stack so much, but still a nice surprise! And I am using AG by the way, switching to Kingmaker today.

I would happily nominate Solanales and Dragomirov to take over the build if they're interested/able to, have already put a tonne of work in so why not make it official =) Many thanks Viperesque!

As an aside has anyone tried running AG on phys reflect maps? Is it safe?
Последняя редакция: StoneInFocus. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 23:39:51
And done. Killed Awakener died twice doing it both time due to storm mechanics always when he was spawning new ones. As a aside I don't know if I just did Awakener 4 or base Awakener? It said 4 in the middle of the map but that's just because I had 4 Citadels with 4 watchstones. I haven't done any of the Awaken requirements on the maps.

I've never completed the story in PoE before so not sure what I want to do now. I may take a break like for the week.
i'm getting closer to final build. what do you think guys should i go for? awakened gems better items?

here are my items so far

also dropped this

should i use this helmet?

ty for responses..
I see some of you are taking Pain attunement, why is that ? Do we gain something from Spell damage on low life ?

Hey guys, just beat Sirus deathless on my first try on awakening 8. I know this ain't much to some of you, but i've never done any endgame content before so i'm pretty stoked.

I wanted to take a quick sec and thank Solanales, Dragomirov, coaa, Undisputed22, others I am forgetting, and of course viperesque for such a kickass thread to read and completely steal ideas from every day. this build is very fun to play and feels incredibly strong.

As you can see my gear is not close to optimized; i have a useless culling on helm due to kingmaker on AG, no awakened gems yet, i cant get the damn helmet enchant for the life of me, uncapped chaos res, etc- so i have more work to do but so far so good!

good luck out there and thanks all!
Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 0:40:21
"
zappaa написал:
I see some of you are taking Pain attunement, why is that ? Do we gain something from Spell damage on low life ?

In the Jewel Slot next to it slot in a Glorious Vanity Jewel with the jewel saying Bathed in the blood of # sacrificed in the name of Doryani will change Pain Attunement into Corrupted Soul

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Soul

which gives a lot of Energy Shield. The # on the jewel can be anything really. It always gives the Currupted Soul as long as it says Doryani.
Последняя редакция: Rebur. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 0:38:36
"
StoneInFocus написал:
"
Vendetta написал:
"
StoneInFocus написал:
So I may have gotten a little lucky when setting up a Doryani jewel yesterday...

Check your nodes people!

Holy ...Can you , post what are the small ones providing and what number of bathed you have on the jewel ?

32% increased damage for just one point completely makes out for not using AG ...

Even sacrificing one point is technically very good.

Let me know I may try that.

Mine gives Chaos damage and a chance to inflict wither for 2 seconds on hit.

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you. The small ones are nothing special at all, tiny bit of evasion, chaos damage and cast speed. The number is 2413 but good luck finding one :P

It's actually not a massive boost to damage because it's just added onto the multiplier we already stack so much, but still a nice surprise! And I am using AG by the way, switching to Kingmaker today.

I would happily nominate Solanales and Dragomirov to take over the build if they're interested/able to, have already put a tonne of work in so why not make it official =) Many thanks Viperesque!

As an aside has anyone tried running AG on phys reflect maps? Is it safe?

I'll just stick to my chaos/lightning res nodes than :)...

I want to use AG but I just keep on dying so much switching from my setup.

I just do not know why.

Changing my zombies to defensive , droping feeding frenzy for minion life and one socket to get AG , get's me killed more than my current setup.

I just don't know why.

I am waiting for Vorici so I can craft 1/2 whites on my gloves and I'll give it one more try after I hit level 95.

I do not mind dying because I do not die 95% of the time to waste maps, but it's annoying that I cannot level progress and get some more mana.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
This is the first league i ever played poe seriously.

I'm following this build, but if I look at some other people's pob some of them have double the damage that I have

here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/QspxNzwU

This it what my dmg looks like:

Am i doing something wrong in setting pob up or do I just have crappy gear compared to everyone else?

I have 10 exalts for upgrades right now and don't know what to buy.
Последняя редакция: Bloob. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 1:41:07
"
Bloob написал:
This is the first league i ever played poe.

I'm following this build, but if I look at some other people's pob some of them have double the damage that I have

here is my pob:
https://pastebin.com/QspxNzwU

This it what my dmg looks like:

Am i doing something wrong in setting pob up or do I just have crappy gear compared to everyone else?

I have 10 exalts for upgrades right now and don't know what to buy.

That's quite an alright damage. Mine looked the same.

You can get forked POB and switch to impale / dread banner setup. Switch melee splash for Impale for single target and flesh offering ( which is particularly boring to re-cast considering we always take damage to get spirit offering overlap it) for dread banner.

If you want to see more damage, you can also add an animated Guardian to your setup.

I wonder why you have fortify for your zombies. They rarely die and just under phys reflect maps or very very high aoe when you don't have spirit offering triggered. Switch it to AG with the budget gear instead, so you can get some easy damage% auras + a speed aura .

I run melee splash only when I get bored of running slow on maps and want to clear them ultra fast, and keep dread banner always on.

You lose about 300-400 mana but you gain a lot of damage.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация