[3.10] Ice Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

"
HDTanel написал:
Ahh yes, it is different, MAXIMUM golems is 1. Pretty simple, cannot use it.
But I am wondering as we get +1 golem from the passive tree..
Is it worth it to get THE HUNGRY LOOP ring and have an extra 5link golem??????
Maybe replace it with ESSENCE WORM alltogether? Or.. as the second ring :D

Considering that in the official promotion video there are indeed several carrion golem, i would rather think that they just messed up with wording, and it still means the same as any other golem skill.
I don’t see the need for heartbound loop. Losing life and resistances isn’t worth it. I didn’t use the multiple cwdt setups. I self casted flesh offering and convocation. 2nd keybind will make recasting golems doable.

I am thinking

zombies, meatshield, stone, flesh offering in boots
Cwdt - immortal - increased dur in gloves
Fire - carrion - lightning - chaos in helm
Flame dash - convocation - warbanner
Storm brand - curse on hit - vuln
Hatred in ring
6-link chest same

Cast zombies to increase carrion
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Hi, I'm looking forward to seeing a pastebin for 3.8 :)
Any reason why im having to RESUMMON all my golems each time I log?
Mathils actual cat
Последняя редакция: HDTanel. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 19:51:37
"
Madcow1120 написал:
I don’t see the need for heartbound loop. Losing life and resistances isn’t worth it. I didn’t use the multiple cwdt setups. I self casted flesh offering and convocation. 2nd keybind will make recasting golems doable.

I am thinking

Hatred in ring
6-link chest same

I have several problems with your setup.
Firstly, are you still using golems as main damage dealer? You probably forgot that primordial chain amulet will not let us have any other minions except golems, so no zombies. And if you are not using primordial chain, with your 5 support golems, you will be left with only 2 main attacking golems.
Secondly, why even trying to buff carrion golem if it was put in the slot for support golems? Even if you will achieve 80% MORE damage by minions surrounding him, his damage will be puff of smoke without 6-link. And as support golem he absolutely useless to us, because it buffs only non-golem minions. Might be usefull as support, if you want to put 6-link into zombies/skeletons.
Thirdly, why do you even have flame golem there, it is absolutely useless, because only buffs our own damage, not damage of summons, and in new patch it isn't even needed for ignite immunity. Flame golem in 3.8 will be even more useless than it was in 3.7, due to ailment immunity revamp.
So is anyone thinking of incorporating cyclone cwc desecrate/offering since there is no cooldown on desecrate now? Maybe replace cwdt setup with this? I've never played any type of summoner/golemancer before and I'm curious about this since I have been reading that some people played this way in 3.7 and also going that route in 3.8.
"
HDTanel написал:
Any reason why im having to RESUMMON all my golems each time I log?

Same reason why you had to resummon zombies and spectres some time ago. And those were much MUCH more of a hassle. Golem resummon isn't even that bad, we can deal with it.
By the way, only now i remembered about carrion golem buff effect can be boosted with our ascendancy too.
If we would have 7 golems without primordial chain (probably not feasible for non-golem build, but nevertheless), then we will get around 450% additional buff effect, which is 149-226 additional base damage for each other summons. It might be quite huge.
Worth to investigate further and find sweet spot between number of golems and other minions damage.
"
Med1umentor написал:
"
Madcow1120 написал:

I am thinking

Hatred in ring
6-link chest same

I have several problems with your setup.
Firstly, are you still using golems as main damage dealer? You probably forgot that primordial chain amulet will not let us have any other minions except golems, so no zombies. And if you are not using primordial chain, with your 5 support golems, you will be left with only 2 main attacking golems.
Secondly, why even trying to buff carrion golem if it was put in the slot for support golems? Even if you will achieve 80% MORE damage by minions surrounding him, his damage will be puff of smoke without 6-link. And as support golem he absolutely useless to us, because it buffs only non-golem minions. Might be usefull as support, if you want to put 6-link into zombies/skeletons.
Thirdly, why do you even have flame golem there, it is absolutely useless, because only buffs our own damage, not damage of summons, and in new patch it isn't even needed for ignite immunity. Flame golem in 3.8 will be even more useless than it was in 3.7, due to ailment immunity revamp.

Good points. Totally forgot primordial chain limits and misread carrion damage for other minions.

Plus I did forget about the new immunity. Haha. Been working on a different build I may attempt after levelling with this in the new league. Appreciate the detailed reply.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Any 3.8 updates soon? ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация