"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️
Nerf traps and totems ✔️
Make good items irrelevant ✔️
Dilute loot pools ✔️
Say there will be buffs ✔️
Buff nothing ✔️

Are players getting one shot? If no, repeat.

I wouldn't say totems got nerfed, only "Arc" totems really and a couple others. I am thinking Soulrend totems are gonna be a thing with GMP + 2 from jewel. 6 totems with 30+ homing missiles a second that pierce is insane if specced all chaos and faster projectiles. Things gonna melt. It's gonna be the new 3 screen clearer.

The best bossing totem is not even arc, it's Ele hit totem, yet they're literally untouched despite being almost as popular as arc totem lolz..
"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️

Are you people incapable of reading or what? Or is this deliberate?
How exactly did you miss the balance manifesto where it was very clearly stated that temp chains and enfeeble are now unaffected by the "reduced curse effectiveness" modifiers?
"
Icoblablubb написал:
is it just me or are there literally no real buffs or mechanic changes that would make selfcasting any more viable? if this is all we get for selfcasting than literally nothing will change and i worry about 3.7 melee changes

Yeah, all they do is -mana cost and -0.1 cast speed , or maybe add 2~5% damage and say it's viable now lolz..
"
SilverWF написал:

Lowered the range at which Arc can chain from 50 units to 25 units.
Check this
Now Arc would be able to expire even on the same pack.

Yep, that is the nerf that i don't get at all. It hits way too hard.
"
jmsmadrigal написал:
"
Fruz написал:
"
Bex_GGG написал:
Crafting Unlocks from the prophecies related to members of the Pale Court as well as the unlock from The Pale Court encounter can now be used up to 6 times.

I don't quite get that part ...
What can be used up to 6 times, the crafting mods ? Do we need to unlock it again after we used it 6 times ?
Or am I missing something ?

It means party members can now unlock those recipes as well. Previously, it can be used once.

Ahhh it's about party play alright, that makes a lot more sense, thank you.

Oh an unrelated but .... it would be really nice if one day, GGG would share the new skill tree with a link somewhere, an official page would be better but ....
The best would be being able to select the version of the skill tree in the website, simply.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
nskLantash написал:
"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️

Are you people incapable of reading or what? Or is this deliberate?
How exactly did you miss the balance manifesto where it was very clearly stated that temp chains and enfeeble are now unaffected by the "reduced curse effectiveness" modifiers?

That's ONLY the modifier, not the boss inherent resistance.

Current Temporal chain:
66% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:
Temp Chains, level 20: 0.14 x 0.34 = 0.0476 = 4.76% slow

Old Temporal Chain:
80% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:
0.3 x 0.2 = 0.06 = 6% slow.

Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:16:38
yay thank you!
Would it be wise to play melee this patch or go with the caster meta to push challenges and content for this league? I just started playing near end of Betrayal if that helps.
"
Bex_GGG написал:
* Mod tiers displayed with the Advanced Mod Description key now display their tier based on what that item type can legitimately reach. In other words, a ring with the highest possible Life roll a ring may obtain will now say it is a T1 mod, even if that same mod on a Body Armour would be T5.
* The Crafting Bench now displays all mods, not just the mods you have unlocked. Mods you have not yet unlocked are greyed out.

Overall it's kinda sad reading, but I really like these changes :-)
"
vcadorador написал:
Would it be wise to play melee this patch or go with the caster meta to push challenges and content for this league? I just started playing near end of Betrayal if that helps.

If you've just started - don't even touch melee. There are still some solid melee builds, but they need both more investment and more effort than a newer player should bother with.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация