Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
manueloel написал:
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

Sorry, but this nerf made me lose all the interest i had in this game. It was the only interesting and fun unique, now its useless, like your whole handcasting pointless league is. bye and good luck. You wont see more money from my wallet. You nerf this item (when its not even OP) while there are other broken items that you will never nerf like Headhunter. GGG do you play your own game? nerfing slayer when melee is garbage, seriously you are killing the game.

They'll survive.
Последняя редакция: OskieBoy. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 20:55:58
"
Several veiled modifiers now have fewer tiers. Low tiers contribute more towards unlocking higher tiers, however it will, on average, take more unveils to unlock the highest tier.

I'm really not looking forward to this. Unveiling items is nothing more than a chore. It feels like work.
"
Added 17 new Unique Items.
Added 15 new Divination Cards, designed by Supporters.
Added new item types: Fractured Items and Synthesised Items.

OMG, NOOOOOOO!
Is it not enough items in the game atm?

Selfcasted Arc is dead officially. Trap and mine support, also as totems - not even touched. Genius!
Where is that promised buffs for selfcasters, huh?
I was right here tho

Blade Vortex - dead.

Glacial cascade - dead

Storm Brand - nerfed
Winter Orb - nerfed

Summoners - punched to the face

It seems, that GGG trying to force us to play DOT based chaos damage. Ok, where is buffs for Caustic Arrow - most crappy bow skill?

All I see is absolutely unnecessary added skills, and mods.
More mods = even worse RNG with rolls and even more expensive good rolled items = even MORE grind.

Really upset.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
"
TenTonBlue написал:
"
Johnny_Annihilation написал:
LF melee players support group to share the pain
They already said they are making the melee changes in 3.7, stop whining.

yeah, so we should just accept this: "the playstyle you enjoy is dead this league. wait to play YOUR league in the future, then we gonna kill it again" as ok? seriously just focus on the fucking league mechanics instead of this rotative balance bullshit for tunneling players into "brand-new OP builds" they want to sell MTXs.

fuck off
"
Bex_GGG написал:
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

I will .... BEFORE THE PATCH HITS !

"
Bex_GGG написал:
Helena no longer follows the player into the Lord's Labyrinth to read crafting recipes, as she hasn't passed Izaro's trials. You'll have to pass that important crafting knowledge onto her yourself.

"
Bex_GGG написал:
Due to Templar budget cuts (and performance concerns (but mostly fiscal responsibility)), many of the Blackguard Jaegers in the Ascent have lost their capes.

Many things I don't agree with recently at GGG's, but I still love those little things in the patchnotes <3.

"
Bex_GGG написал:
Crafting Unlocks from the prophecies related to members of the Pale Court as well as the unlock from The Pale Court encounter can now be used up to 6 times.

I don't quite get that part ...
What can be used up to 6 times, the crafting mods ? Do we need to unlock it again after we used it 6 times ?
Or am I missing something ?

"
Bex_GGG написал:
The Mastermind encounter has been simplified, clarified, and made easier:
The Mastermind's Pillar Surges now activate at a slower rate.
The Mastermind's Volatile Skeletons will no longer spawn in graveyard areas with an active green fire effect.
Increased the radius at which the Mastermind's Volatile Skeletons explode (making it easier to safely trigger them).
Improved the Mastermind's behaviour in and around the active green fire graveyard area thing places. She shouldn't get stuck in corners anymore!

You mean .... killing the mastermind still RESETS the whole syndicate ?
Are you expecting people to kill the mastermind for other purpose than potential challenges with that still going on ???

Why have you guys not added some required ( not EH ) threshold jewels to the a5 reward ??? How am I going to get my winter burial ? >_<

Anyway, looking forward to try the new trickster node, at least one.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

Последняя редакция: suxfuuuuu. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:10:18
Nerf curses ✔️
Nerf traps and totems ✔️
Make good items irrelevant ✔️
Dilute loot pools ✔️
Say there will be buffs ✔️
Buff nothing ✔️

Are players getting one shot? If no, repeat.
Btw, that tiny buff to Storm Call is funny. No Inpulsa nerf either. The sleeper build of the league is the Storm Call Pathfinder that could run every content and delete shaper in about 0.5 seconds each phase. They buffed that even more. Gonna see a lot more Rangers this league now. Honestly shocked they buffed it slightly. It only required about 5 exalts invested to delete shaper, and do 2 minute uber elder runs.

Hell, 50 chaos can make you delete shaper at about 2 seconds per phase.

Guess they didn't see the videos of SSF chars deleting shaper/uber and everything else with their Pathfinders, and clearing maps in about 40 seconds.
"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️
Nerf traps and totems ✔️
Make good items irrelevant ✔️
Dilute loot pools ✔️
Say there will be buffs ✔️
Buff nothing ✔️

Are players getting one shot? If no, repeat.

Nerf all these defensive layers and offensive options when disgusting shit like this exists. Typical GGG

https://youtu.be/B1Sj8jo2YGE

They didn't bother with their mod control in deep delve and let the generators went wild in delve zzz. Should have just made bosses in delve unaffected by mods like Guardians/ Shapers. Maybe boost their dps abit , but not this shit.
Good job 666

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация