"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️
Nerf traps and totems ✔️
Make good items irrelevant ✔️
Dilute loot pools ✔️
Say there will be buffs ✔️
Buff nothing ✔️

Are players getting one shot? If no, repeat.

I wouldn't say totems got nerfed, only "Arc" totems really and a couple others. I am thinking Soulrend totems are gonna be a thing with GMP + 2 from jewel. 6 totems with 30+ homing missiles a second that pierce is insane if specced all chaos and faster projectiles. Things gonna melt. It's gonna be the new 3 screen clearer.
Tbh at that depth what do you expect? Dude, that's less than 0.2% of the entire league that made it that deep.
"
鬼殺し написал:
"
Bex_GGG написал:
Zana's model has been updated.

To be an actual model.

For those who haven't seen it yet:

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Pobatti. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:06:57
"
SilverWF написал:

Summoners - punched to the face

How, tho.
The convocation buff is literally like 50% clearspeed increase, easily, maybe more than that.

Overall my thoughts: some weird nerfs for the unexpected skills (ice nova, really, that needed a nerf? And you thought firestorm of all things was too powerful?), some hardcore nerfs to arc and BV, the GC nerf will not do anything to make more people play it as self-cast, but overall i'd say the spell changes are solid.

Now, the tombfist nerf is just insulting, and i think it's deliberately insulting with the mocking "we dare you" added. Like, okay, we get it, you don't want attack builds in your game, no need to rub it in our faces.

Slayer nerf too, i guess it was far too powerful and impactful so he needed to be taken down a notch.

Overall i'm looking forward to this league, lots of things to try out, but some of these choices are extremely puzzling.
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
jkoele написал:
66% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:

Temp Chains, level 20: 14 - (14 * .66) = 4.76

That's right, folks. Reserving 35% of your mana will give you less than 5% action speed reduction for a unique boss. Invest in defensive curses today!

Old Temporal Chain on Shaper = 0.3 x 0.2 = 0.06 = 6% slow.

Now it works even worse on boss. GGG is such a clown lolz...

Also they make this type of bs mod possible on Delve boss and then give this nerf? Do they want all their classes be Jugg or Occultist and the only way to fight boss is having 18k es and 10k+ regen/ on hit heal? Why do they want curse to be this bad against bosses?

https://youtu.be/B1Sj8jo2YGE

I'm with ya man. I think I'm waiting for poe 2 :P
"
Hitting enemies with holy skills now causes a special holy shit effect to display.

Nice.
is it just me or are there literally no real buffs or mechanic changes that would make selfcasting any more viable? if this is all we get for selfcasting than literally nothing will change and i worry about 3.7 melee changes

Buff to Death's Oath woot thank you! That's my favorite lazy mapper build gonna try it again with the Chaos goodies.
"
Fruz написал:
"
Bex_GGG написал:
Crafting Unlocks from the prophecies related to members of the Pale Court as well as the unlock from The Pale Court encounter can now be used up to 6 times.

I don't quite get that part ...
What can be used up to 6 times, the crafting mods ? Do we need to unlock it again after we used it 6 times ?
Or am I missing something ?

It means party members can now unlock those recipes as well. Previously, it can be used once.
Arc
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 8 (was 9)
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 26)
Who the hell cares about mana cost?

Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.8)
0.1 second is a typical "buff on the paper" and not visible stuff in the reality

Now deals 6 to 33 Lightning damage at gem level 1 (from 7 to 37) and 133 to 754 Lightning damage at gem level 20 (from 152 to 862).
This is a bold "15% less damage" nerf.

Now has an added damage effectiveness of 80% (from 90%).
Even more "10% less damage" nerf

Lowered the range at which Arc can chain from 50 units to 25 units.
Check this
Now Arc would be able to expire even on the same pack.

And trappers - who has used Arc the MOST - didn't touched at all. Great job, GGG!
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Последняя редакция: SilverWF. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:10:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация