Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Self cast is back boys, all GOOD spells nerfed, all other reduced by 1 mana!!!! /Sarcasm
"
prooff69 написал:
"
GatlingBow написал:
Glad to see poet pens are now among the list of useless uniques this is gonna be great.

break your car in half with a tree.

This.

So basically GatlingBow you're saying glad to see something people really enjoyed got killed. #(&$ you're enjoyment.

Even though it had no effect on you, nice.
I hope onec day Vengeance, Riposte, Reckoning will reduce a ton of cooldown it's too high cooldown skill, if calculator with block change it's already less effect as 75-82% max block chance

Cooldown 1.2, 1.0, 0.8 sec
Последняя редакция: StyxiO69. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:43:36
oh boy.
Finally buff to shockwave totem. But is it enough to make it high tier skill? I'll have to try it out.
"
The notable grants 20% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech

"
Ghost Reaver now causes you to leech Energy Shield instead of Life, and doubles your maximum Energy Shield Leech Rate

"
Vaal Pact

wat
i almost forgot what it was to insta leech in times of ES meta.
you had your time HP.

"
Inquisitor
Sanctify has been renamed and completely reworked. It is now called Sanctuary, and now causes Consecrated Ground you create to apply 10% increased Damage taken to Enemies, you have Consecrated Ground around you while Stationary, and 15 mana Regenerated per second while on Consecrated Ground.
Pious Path has also been reworked, and now grants 20% increased Attack and Cast Speed while on Consecrated Ground (from 25%), Consecrated Ground you create grants Immunity to Elemental Ailments to you and Allies, 200 Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while on Consecrated Ground, and Consecrated Ground you create Lingers for 4 seconds.

now,Inquisitor is officially broken,gj. :-)
Последняя редакция: Nibelton. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:58:00
Dont really understand the tombfist nerf
"
"
jkoele написал:
66% reduced curse effectiveness against Uniques bosses:

Temp Chains, level 20: 14 - (14 * .66) = 4.76

That's right, folks. Reserving 35% of your mana will give you less than 5% action speed reduction for a unique boss. Invest in defensive curses today!

thats without gem quality and without curse effect.
with 50%curse effect and 20/20 gem u had 12% before on a boss like shaper with -80%

not sure how much %on gem will give u now but im pretty sure with a 20/20 gem and 50% curse effect its still gonna be like 12-15% isch ?
maybe its even a buff.

to compare before with no quality no curse effect:
29% to mobs 5.8% to shaper

a 20/20 temp chains: 24 - (24 * .66) = 8.52
Adding in curse effectiveness might get that up to around 10%, which is still dog shit :)
"
Slaying710s написал:
Dont really understand the tombfist nerf

It's to make the melee buff that much better...
"
TG_Thunder написал:
... so many thanks for removing dx 9 support and really appreciate for the hard work and making this game even better and faster. i would highly recommend to remove the support for 32bit version too if possible near future.

Usually people get praised for maintaining support for older rigs, while I appreciate the upsides of 64bit and dx11 support, I cannot approve of your self-centered comment mentioning the Lord in the same breath.
Последняя редакция: Psykrom. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 21:53:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация