Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

Amazing patch and very eager to start! Good job on the balancing and appreciate the humor in the notes.
Will we ever be able to invite Lilly Roth to the hideout?
"
Haiatu написал:
"
prooff69 написал:
"
GatlingBow написал:
Glad to see poet pens are now among the list of useless uniques this is gonna be great.

break your car in half with a tree.

This.

So basically GatlingBow you're saying glad to see something people really enjoyed got killed. #(&$ you're enjoyment.

Even though it had no effect on you, nice.

that was not against him though. i just gave a picture of what's hapening with poet's pen. they put a tree on the middle of the road, just where you are driving with your very small and cheap budget car.

RIP cut in half Feathures.

again no minion changes=/ how long do we have to wait!
Bring back SRS era!
And Blight becomes even stronger than before... yet I tend to play with the (buffed) Dark Pact or even Shockwave Totem, several days left to think about it.

p.s. Would the change of Death's Oath affect the chaos damage inflicted on the wearer?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
CapnSparrow написал:
I am pretty forking surprised that nobody is talking about the fork buff. That is one of the biggest game changers as far as I can tell.

I was also very surprised to see that winter orb was only tweaked in damage numbers. That skill is still going to be busted (and likely my league starter).

Chain buff is pretty huge for Ice shot too!

-31% -> -10%, ridiculous dps buff :D

I just realized that chain support will actually turn into a more multiplier when used with ricochet on single target. Hmmm...
One small thing: You forgot to add that you can now filter for items based on if they have a Labyrinth Enchantment, and for specific enchantments.

Given how big this list is, missing just one item is a miracle.
Its like I'm taking crazy pills,

You Do know the problem with self casting is you have to STOP and cast, because every thing hit too damn hard, none of this changes that
Limited use crafts is very bad.
The balancing looks lazy and again, poor melee.

The league mechanics sound boring as well.
May give this one a miss.
Thank you GGG. This patch you listened to the feedback from last patch and made quite a few gem/skill changes. Honestly, I would love to see you do all the gems, every patch and just making subtle tweaks to numbers. This encourages build diversity and experimentation.

Reading some of these responses on the forum you would think people can't even read or understand basic math.

Looking forward to the 20/20 gem reveal!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация