Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

I am pretty forking surprised that nobody is talking about the fork buff. That is one of the biggest game changers as far as I can tell.

I was also very surprised to see that winter orb was only tweaked in damage numbers. That skill is still going to be busted (and likely my league starter).
damn im late
edit: why you dont show the skill balance changes in % ?
not to many changes in asc

Последняя редакция: starstouch. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 22:44:01
Interested to see these changes in POB. I have 2 caster builds that I intended to play this league and so far things sound pretty good in that department.

On the other hand, what the hell was the reasoning behind a lot of the summoning nerfs? I just found those to be odd for this patch.
Pog, getting so hyped!!! now as always the true and only question...what to lvl with first?... fml..
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
"
jkoele написал:
a 20/20 temp chains: 24 - (24 * .66) = 8.52
Adding in curse effectiveness might get that up to around 10%, which is still dog shit :)

From 39*0.2 = 7.8%.

Which means that the new value is higher.

10% is not nothing by the way, it's really not.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Последняя редакция: Fruz. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 22:00:00
SO MANY NERFS

im very proud of this, cause ppl deserve to feel pain

HYPE HYPE HYPE
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
"
CapnSparrow написал:
I am pretty forking surprised that nobody is talking about the fork buff. That is one of the biggest game changers as far as I can tell.

I was also very surprised to see that winter orb was only tweaked in damage numbers. That skill is still going to be busted (and likely my league starter).

Chain buff is pretty huge for Ice shot too!

-31% -> -10%, ridiculous dps buff :D
"
Fixed a bug where Aspects (such as Aspect of the Avian) remained active despite changing your body armour to the spell-phobic Gruthkul's Pelt.

It is clarified as a bug now(yet I think Aspects are not spells)... I remember I have used them on my physical bleeding Jugg as well as Banner skills(unequip the armor - activate these skills - reequip). Do these Banner skills count as spells or not eventually?
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Where can I see new passive skill tree?
"
Crafting Unlocks from the prophecies related to members of the Pale Court as well as the unlock from The Pale Court encounter can now be used up to 6 times.

sorry what ? you mean multimod craft is finitie and need to replenish by doin' councel ? are out of your minds ??? are you trying to make craft an unpleasant hellish experience or what ?
or you mean it can be used 6 times by players (aka full party) to unlock it permanently ? really now GGG,i thought WORDING is key,and you fail to word proparly far too many times now.
Последняя редакция: Nibelton. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 22:13:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация