Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

CWDT - Desecrate(or Focus) + Unleash - Volatile Dead, or just Unleash - Cremation, good synergies if not applicable to Vaal skills...
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"
Krazykov написал:
Why the nerf to Tombfist attack speed? at least replace it with another mod not just remove completely.

because fuck you thats why!

thats my only guess.
Well once again, i'll stick with whispering ice or summoner...

Maybe i'll try new chaos stuff too...

4 months and at last we will have melee skills revamp... Waiting for the 3.7 :)

Chris on Baeclast regarding Delve

'We made area's with Niko have 3 sulphite nodes always... Have all the Delve you want'

Patch Notes

Areas which contain Voltaxic Sulphite are now highly likely to contain 3 veins. This may not be the case for areas which contain many other terrain features, such as Shrines or Essences.

Sulphite Scarabs give 20/40/60% more Sulphite to Map Owner (from 50/100/150%).

Sneaky sneaky
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Последняя редакция: WARPAINTER. Время: 5 марта 2019 г., 22:25:55
hyped for standard, where leech is still insta-leech!

enjoy self cast league; cast cast, move, cast cast, move, cast move move cast cast cast rip
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
"
Mythreindeer написал:
Amazing patch and very eager to start! Good job on the balancing and appreciate the humor in the notes.

could have been a bit more honest about it and just stated that only 1-2% of people play slayer, and we didnt know what to do with it so we simply just decided to kill it
"
cgexile написал:
enjoy self cast league; cast cast, move, cast cast, move, cast move move cast cast cast rip

It always was like that.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Yeah, fxxk all the Slayers out there right? I guess the previous leagues were flooded by Slayers? or the final bosses have been defeated effortlessly by Slayers? or Slayers build are abusing Uber Lab and dominating the poe market?

Let me guess, none of those. And you guys just decided to f up your fan base and enjoying it, just like the Hunger Games right? Sure, this game wouldnt die instantly, thanks to all those youtuber luring the new players, but how long will it last when you are losing your core fan base?

Such wise strategy, it brings me nothing but satisfaction to see the making of the next Blizzard. When that day come, I will clap for you, with love from another corner of the world.

-RIP my Leech Slayer-
Последняя редакция: nickwch. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 4:41:41
Ridiculous amount of nerfs. The nerfs to Two-Tone Boots, Poets' Pens, and Tomb Fists are completely unwarranted. And you didn't even bother to balance out this absurd nerf-storm with any melee buffs. This is a truly awful patch, your entire team should feel ashamed.
"
Johnny_Annihilation написал:
LF melee players support group to share the pain

Loul , yes the life leech nerf is so injust , now we can't leech like 2000 Hp per hit but most likely 800
Последняя редакция: Elf_97. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 3:31:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация