Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
pochesun83 написал:
Nice GGG! You did a great job.

Really? Russian-language site, for example, in the morning (Moscow) can not run. Well talk about the league itself. I think crashes and bugs are inevitable in the first hours of the game. But as usual. GGG us already accustomed to this!
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!
Flame totem "Now costs 11 mana to cast at gem level 1 (from 12) up to 39 mana at gem level 20 (from 42)."

With the right supports, flame totem is around 165 mana pr cast at 42 base mana.
I feel like lowering this abit would make it abit more attractive, im thinking 25ish mana is a better number.
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

GG GGG, now poet's pen is dead
Я люблю пиво
That CoC buffs tho... :D
"
ChanBalam написал:
Cleave got a buff!!!

Don't think so.
It looks like a buff.
It should be a buff.... but ...

Have you ever had more than 20 mobs inside that tiny cleave range ?
Not really Pogz imo :(
Totem league.

That's what you get from these patch notes.

Melee - dead
Leach - Gutted
-- Lots of mediocre skills/spells nerfed including SRS which always had issues with Mana and just got hit hard. Why? Cold Snap dmg reduction? Why even? It wasn't even good. It hasn't been since the initial rework where pools stacked.
-- Poet's Pen will now be worth an alch and bought by idiots that didn't read the patch notes.

I'm glad this league doesn't interest me because this patch is as usual Path of Nerfs. Pushing specific skills for a league and nerfing the shit out of the rest. Then midleague you nerf the skills you buffed for being too strong. I can already see a few of these getting heavy needs because of the broken buffs you just gave them. Better luck next time GGG.
Still feeling that Betrayal members' DPS is way overtuned and the rewards not scaled properly on the difficulty level (act 8 VS T15 for example).
hmm ARC
was: 152 to 862 cast time 0.8s mean value: 710 / 0.8s => 887.5 / 1s
now: 133 to 754 cast time 0.7s mean value: 621 / 0.7s => 887.14 / 1s
not such a difference

but range from 50 units to only 25? that's sad :(

but hey, at least arcane surge support gem now adds 19% damage :)
so... temporal chain is dead, Enfeeble is dead.... pretty much every defense u kill or nerf....ty v much....if one shoot kill was a problem until now wait from now on to see
"
Monster Changes

Due to Templar budget cuts (and performance concerns (but mostly fiscal responsibility)), many of the Blackguard Jaegers in the Ascent have lost their capes.

You all are monsters! MONSTERS I say!
How dare you to rip off a man/woman (guard, warrior, knight, hero, mage or wizard...) of the true meaning, feelings, the cause, brotherhood, guild, moral support and the pimp that a good cape is?!

-Imagine Gandalf without his cape! It would be just another elder with demencia in pijamas running around the streets chasing kids to send them on a journy!

-Imagine Superman without his cape! Only a pervert with underwear over a tight sockings whose true identity is of a support chat mod.

-Imagine Batman! oh poor Batman... without it's cape. How he would inflict horror and fear to his enemys with that light signal without the saphe of his awesome cape? It would be no different than a rat wearing a mask in the dark night sky!

-Imagine those Guards, Knights and Heroes standing against the hazzards the climate change is... those cold breezes or nights with the only help against the eleements of a campire and your trusty cape. Their capes...soft and warm to the touch making them forget the crude reality of a night shift, a crusade or an epic journey against those pescky and deadly Exile players...those bastards exiles!

You have gone to far GGG... to far. I have lost all respect on you, in my eyes you are no longer humans, monsters... MONSTERS!

Anyway... I can't wait to play this league! Keep the good work and good luck this weeekened! ( we are sure to break a thing or two...)

Thanks for your time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация