Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

NERF PATH like any other.... guys...for real don`t tell me you profit didn`t drop until now :)))) continue on this path guys GREAT NERF JOB
Completely disappointed by the lack of favour gain change, it'll be even harder as scarabs are gonna be incredibly more rare.
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
"
shinigamiscall написал:
Totem league.

That's what you get from these patch notes.

Melee - dead
Leach - Gutted
-- Lots of mediocre skills/spells nerfed including SRS which always had issues with Mana and just got hit hard. Why? Cold Snap dmg reduction? Why even? It wasn't even good. It hasn't been since the initial rework where pools stacked.
-- Poet's Pen will now be worth an alch and bought by idiots that didn't read the patch notes.

I'm glad this league doesn't interest me because this patch is as usual Path of Nerfs. Pushing specific skills for a league and nerfing the shit out of the rest. Then midleague you nerf the skills you buffed for being too strong. I can already see a few of these getting heavy needs because of the broken buffs you just gave them. Better luck next time GGG.

Maybe if you play totems you can get more than one character above level 90 :)
well done folks!
why removing the link between two nodes in the tree (between Coldhearted Calculation and the Intelligence Node just above it) ?
My starter build needs now 1 point more for nothing because of that shit.

I really hope there is a bug in the JSON file and it is not for real.
"
Haiatu написал:
Well there went my excitement for this league....I get toning down something but outright making it unplayable is just ridiculous... ugh stop making unique build defining items if you're just gonna nerf it to worthlessness.

I $^*&ing love this game but each patch you're just making me enjoy it less and less....again nerfing and toning down I get but to make shit just straight up destroy builds how is that enjoyable? I've donated so much to this game since beta because I've loved the depth and updates but to continually destroying builds to literally unplayable is pushing me away.

STOP DONATE !!!! IF PEOPLE STILL DONETE THEY WILL NERF LIFE NEXT . I STOPPED DONETED FROM WHEN THE KRAP OM MY ES CHARACTERS AND MAKE THEM WORTHLESS. I START OVER MELEE WITH INSTANT LEECH ...FOR ABOUT 6 MONTH OR SO.... THEY KRAP ON THAT TOO.... NERF NERF NERF (IF MONEY STILL GO THEYR WAY ...SO WHAT)
Storm call still feels like shit without lab enchant.. No changes for the skill that are literally clunky and unplayable without lab enchant...
I recognize that PoE is a a great game but it gets more and more complicated to manage. With each patch, there are major changes and we have to relearn everything. i spend more time learning than playing. It's not really fun anymore and It's starting to piss me off.
"
The Poet's Pen now only triggers spells socketed within it if you attacked with that specific weapon. Previously, dual-wielding The Poet's Pen would mean that you triggered spells from both weapons with each attack.

Oh dear, you just ruined my little frenzied chaos writer experience. You have builds that melt shaper in seconds but hey, let's nerf PP's.
What's next? Mjolner's?

"
Lyonnel написал:
why removing the link between two nodes in the tree (between Coldhearted Calculation and the Intelligence Node just above it) ?
My starter build needs now 1 point more for nothing because of that shit.

I really hope there is a bug in the JSON file and it is not for real.

I just noticed that too. Weird.
Последняя редакция: TIGRElaranja. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 7:40:54
Srsly people complain about Poets Pen nerf, but for me, this shit should be completely deleted from the game. It's broken AF and 99% of the time when you wanted to make a spell caster build, you were going with Poets pen because of how fuking OP they are.

I hope that in near future GGG will add Poets Pen to League specific unique list so people would stop face rolling like tards with them.

Overall I am pleased
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация