Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
mititelul написал:
"
Haiatu написал:
Well there went my excitement for this league....I get toning down something but outright making it unplayable is just ridiculous... ugh stop making unique build defining items if you're just gonna nerf it to worthlessness.

I $^*&ing love this game but each patch you're just making me enjoy it less and less....again nerfing and toning down I get but to make shit just straight up destroy builds how is that enjoyable? I've donated so much to this game since beta because I've loved the depth and updates but to continually destroying builds to literally unplayable is pushing me away.

STOP DONATE !!!! IF PEOPLE STILL DONETE THEY WILL NERF LIFE NEXT . I STOPPED DONETED FROM WHEN THE KRAP OM MY ES CHARACTERS AND MAKE THEM WORTHLESS. I START OVER MELEE WITH INSTANT LEECH ...FOR ABOUT 6 MONTH OR SO.... THEY KRAP ON THAT TOO.... NERF NERF NERF (IF MONEY STILL GO THEYR WAY ...SO WHAT)

Welcome to the furious slayer club. Let's wait and see how will they end up with. Think abt the positive side, when that really happens, NZ will have more workers to take care of their dairy farms :)

-RIP my Leech Slayer-
"
The unique axe Debeon's Dirge now occasionally plays sounds during combat.

This is a melee buff, right?
Arf! Arf! Arf!
[Removed]
Последняя редакция: Susihukka5. Время: 5 нояб. 2021 г., 15:05:29
"
WotsOnSecond написал:
Nerf curses ✔️
Nerf traps and totems ✔️
Make good items irrelevant ✔️
Dilute loot pools ✔️
Say there will be buffs ✔️
Buff nothing ✔️

Are players getting one shot? If no, repeat.

MY RESPECT MEN....I COULDN`T SAY IT BETTER
Fuq dat

not a great Job, GGG...
Don't believe the Hype!
Do we need to run all Atlas again? And the Map series will be changed again? After less than three months we need to discover Atlas once again and do Zana questline?
freezing pulse buffs looks pretty decent. winter orb still seems fine despite losing abit of damage. overall i think the balance looks okey, and not way over the top.
So how can I make my two toned boots to have both lab enchant and initial resist implicit in place?

Was planning to play storm call but always feel turned off as it requires head enchant from lab to not feel clunky. Mind linking me one of those builds and also is any of those league starter friendly?
While I don't dislike the changes overall, I do wonder how/where this is supposed to help bring back self-casting, other than maybe the Divine Ire gem itself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация