Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
IamtheAxeMan написал:
I really didn't want to play a new league this round (was planning on playing in standard due to a lack of play time) and I really don't want to spend the time rediscovering the Atlas in standard again... 150 maps takes a little time you know. Looks like I am out for now. I really like this game but just too many stupid changes every couple of months that reset progress for a casual player. And the stupid legacy nerfs wtf??

Sounds like your out forever, as they reset Atlas EVERY league, it's a feature.
"
arcanemastery написал:
"ggg: we are gonna nerf totems and mines and let self cast be a thing!"

*Summon Raging Spirit
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 16 (was 12).

Summon Skeleton
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 13 (was 12).*

necromancer with the shit already beaten out of her: thanks i might of had half a rib not broken in half. Like i know convocation was cut in half but even if it had a 0 cd cooldown what would it do (you can now stunlock your own minions) oh well thats swell... I swear sometimes I feel like someone lost to a necromancer in a game and once and went "FUCK IT I WILL MAKE THE NECROMANCERS LIFE AS ANNOYING AS POSSIBLE! ALL THEIR SHIT DIES 24/7 ITS GONNA HAVE TO HIT STUFF OR DESPAWN AND ITS GONNA BE THE SLOWEST TO LEVEL AND WE WILL FILL THE GAME WITH INVINABILITY / DISAPPEARANCE PARTS SO MINONS DESPAWN!" like ffs would it really break shit if you just make dancing duo an ability I could press to activate it? like remove the rampage i dont care but when those fuckers despawn because "hey im not targetable/hittable :D" it feels like your just taking the mick. also why does animate guardian have to risk putting real items on the line to just function. it feels like every summoner skill has stupid downsides you would never put on any other skillgem.

Necromancer minions don't die, damn things are invincible...

Also Convocation got a HUGE buff...
Very disappointed with the patch notes.
"
Due to Templar budget cuts (and performance concerns (but mostly fiscal responsibility)), many of the Blackguard Jaegers in the Ascent have lost their capes.

Feels at home.
"
Amardarial написал:

Necromancer minions don't die, damn things are invincible...

Also Convocation got a HUGE buff...

My level 21 zombie (lvl 26 total) with lvl 4 empower 20/23 fort and 21/20 minion life in a +1 to all gem slots still get melted on elder and are basically worthless during the fight.

Hell even Phoenix can melt them if I don't babysit them.
Последняя редакция: Haiatu. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 22:46:35
nice w8 coming...
Why does the core game philosophy continue to enforce 1 shots? Why not just lower sustainability (leech, life regen, etc) and nerf overall monster damage? I honestly don't get it. I keep thinking they will move away from this philosophy but this patch there are nerfs to defensive curses? Why nerf loreweave? Why do you want us to die in the most frustrating ways possible? Do you want everyone to play totem/brand/auto cast builds? Why do we have to limit ourselves to enemies that aren't challenging at all just to prevent ourselves from being 1 shot? Why do defensive nodes even exist if we have to get all of them just so that we can get 1 shot less often?

I love the game but there are serious design issues with it and these issues are always either never addressed or are made worse with each patch. Trash mobs die way too fast and the power creep only makes this worse. As time goes on, our damage to enemies goes up disproportionately to our damage taken- the net result is we're forced to play the same easy content that gets easier with every patch while the hard content still 1 shots us as much as it did before. Why can't we power creep/scale up difficulty more evenly so that we have some challenge and mobs don't die instantly?

-I also think these enforced glass cannon philosophies ruin the multiplayer experience and need for CC. In Diablo 2 I never liked partying with people when they wiped the whole screen of enemies before I could even land a blow, it's like that with every build in this game though. Why group with others or specialize in freezing/stunning if everything on the screen dies instantly?

Последняя редакция: Madix. Время: 6 марта 2019 г., 23:32:01
I knew hand casting was a priority this season and was excited. It didn't dawn on me that things would be rearranged to force that play style. I thought "They'll buff it up and make it viable. If I want to try it I can, but I'll still be able to do my thing". Instead I see "They've fixed it so it's really the only viable thing to play".

I'm not one to readily jump on a troll train because I do respect the difficulties you face at GGG; all of your difficulties. Out of that respect, I've remained one of the quiet majority for the last 5 seasons. But this season I feel like I need to speak up and try my best to reground you in reality.

Some people like to come home after work and play a game that doesn't make them feel like they are still at work. You know? Work? Where people make you figure out how to make 2+2=5 and develop patents for methods to reliably slam a revolving door? Where you crush your brain against a wall day after day to make the impossible possible? You get it right? Like I said, I respect your difficulties.

Please explain in a compelling manner why I should support you while you dish out heaping helpings of frustration when I can simply go back to the office and get paid for dealing with it.

Simpler still, instead of playing this season and dealing with its frustration with no pay, I could go ask the missus of 32 years for sex and probably feel the same way in much less time.

"
Mythreindeer написал:
"
mititelul написал:
"
EratheiL написал:
Nerfs, Nerfs and hey even more nerfs.I know you only care about 2% of your top players wich the nerfs are directed to but what about the rest of the 98% that fill your pockets? Aren't we the ones that keep your game alive? Aren't we the ones that feed your filthy mouths and childreds? Stop your retarted decisions based on your top players and streamers and listen to your player base.

THIS IS FOR ADMINS:

If you woult take a look at people that wrote this things , you would realize that (from theyr description) are the people with a lot of support titles... I think you realy have no intelligence (u should put some point in 30+ nodes) ...You realy can`t see how much money you gone loose? Players that yell yey, interesting, good work, etc HAVE NO SUPPORT TITLES.

FOR PLAYERS THAT ARE SORRY BECOUSE THEY INVEST MONEY :

I yell from the moment they reduce ES thatthey wont stop there. You didn`t listen. They will survive you say. I`m GLAD I stopped support then. YES, perhaps they will survive this too, but with a lot less money and this is the truth, even if some of you will critisise what I am saying (wait another few nerf....sorry leagues and will talk then)

I think in a world bloated with Skinner box/pay-to-win computer games you should be grateful for PoE and understand that rebalancing of OP skills is going to happen once in a while and decisions will be made about gameplay that you don't like but you should adapt and enjoy or move on.

In the bigger picture this is small potatoes. Look for deeper meaning in your life.

when you have at least 1 support titles then you should speek. but hey, you guys (that don`t donate ) are the best. My respect to all of you, hope gg will remain only with a lot of you
Nice changes, but I see one fix for what you have done. Bye poe. Going to be unistalled right now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация