Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
Rinzlow написал:
SO BASICALLY THIS IS NOT NERFED LOL

Gonna be soloing Uber Elder again day 5 of league lol...

How do you get all these in 5 days...?

This looks like my gear at month 2...
"
K4r4k4s4 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

Arc slightly nerfed
Blade Vortex huge nerf

I thought they changed BV to affect 40 targets now instead of 20 ? how is that nerf ?
"
K4r4k4s4 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

Arc slightly nerfed
Blade Vortex huge nerf

Wrong.

Arc huge nerf, BV not as big of nerf as arc but huge nerf too.

Also the Ice Nova Corpsi version is way cheaper / way easier to get than his version... That build doesn't even need to use Loreweave, perfectly fine running Carcass Jack or other useful unique/ good rares.

Also do note crafting is getting a huge nerf too.
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 5:49:02
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

Totem Arc Day 3 playing maps killing atziri and shaper service, blade base will cost you 10c-20c maybe, there is a trick to crafting it with essences and anul, youll need about 5-6 ex to do it. Not day 5 but week 2 mos def possible.
"
Rinzlow написал:
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

Totem Arc Day 3 playing maps killing atziri and shaper service, blade base will cost you 10c-20c maybe, there is a trick to crafting it with essences and anul, youll need about 5-6 ex to do it. Not day 5 but week 2 mos def possible.

Umm, how's this 5 ex ?

Blade alone is 10 ex+. (including base that could cost 8k+ alt, multicraft ex, can't evade ex)

The recipes would be extra hard to find too and completely rng.

6l Impulsa 6 ex.

Also Acuity is like 20 ex if I remember correctly.

Ring alone prob 5 ex minimum.

That build is like quadruple the cost of Cold variant = Corpris.

Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 5:54:32
"
Rinzlow написал:

Any cheaper build? 10% of the that cost.
That diamond ring worth mirror?
Последняя редакция: linghuchong9. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 5:55:04
"
linghuchong9 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

Any cheaper build? 10% of the that cost.
That diamond ring worth mirror?

Check my profile for the Assassin's cold variant. (1/5 of his cost. Not including that op ring though. Idk how that ring could worth really, prob alot)

https://youtu.be/OxDJgtEcho0

WAYYYY Cheaper and equally as strong. (ps: you DON'T need double corrupt of that Loreweave so don't mind that one. I just got lucky with my double corrupt)
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 5:58:32
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

you guys don't understand POE Economy and believe 5c bullshit builds to farm uber elder and maps all in one. Ey, the blade base went up cus Mathil got wind of our idea and blade that was 5c base went to 1 ex in a day. When the league starts, an entire Atziri set first week is like 20 chaos, in a week it's 200. Same as most of the other stuff. Inpulsa you don't need really, you can have Tabula rasa and lots of player skill, inpulsa make stuff happen more quickly. Atziri gloves, don't need, it's just flash, like the belt, the ring tho, easily hit within 300-400 alts, just need warlord, craft life or res. Most of the stuff I put is pure flash, I got it in first 2 weeks of playing and trading. You only need the blade, 4l chest to proc your automatic curse, thats it... I was done with Betreyal like week 3 or something...
Последняя редакция: Rinzlow. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 6:06:02
"
Rinzlow написал:
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

you guys don't understand POE Economy and believe 5c bullshit builds to farm uber elder and maps all in one. Ey, the blade base went up cus Mathil got wind of our idea and blade that was 5c base went to 1 ex in a day. When the league starts, an entire Atziri set first week is like 20 chaos, in a week it's 200. Same as most of the other stuff. Inpulsa you don't need really, you can have Tabula rasa and lots of player skill, inpulsa make stuff happen more quickly. Atziri gloves, don't need, it's just flash, like the belt, the ring tho, easily hit within 300-400 alts, just need warlord, craft life or res. Most of the stuff I put is pure flash, I got it in first 2 weeks of playing and trading. You only need the blade, 4l chest to proc your automatic curse, thats it... I was done with Betreyal like week 3 or something...

You just got lucky with the alt spam..
I tried to make base similar to the blade you use.
I literally used up all my alt and can't get the right one.
Did it some more after getting more alt, still nope.

Ended up selling my base for 3.5 ex (6l) cuz I'm tired of wasting alt, and alt was like 1 c to 5 alt, so wasting 3k alt is like wasting 600c = 4~ ex wasted at that time.
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 6:10:05
I can tell you how I do it, I get less and less time maybe won't even play this legaue. Start with the usuall meta, arc totems, or ancestral something. Work your way up to uber atziri, every carry you do, you have a chance of getting 2 items worth alot + you get some chaos. You'll need to get your wealth at the beggining like week1 because week3 or week4 economy stabilizes and you can't do jack shit. In first 2 weeks possible to make 50 exalts just trading around. If you wanna know how exactly and what items are hot in week1 and week2, PM me, if you let others know how it's done publicly, I'll never give any advice to anyone on forums again, is my policy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация