Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
Credentes написал:
Nice job GGG!
I hope one day you'll rework skins of banners, that hide MTX of characters such as cloaks or wings. :'(
<3 u

just get invisible buff effect and put it into your banner = problem solved 50 points. 35 in the discount price.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I'm just a noob, but ... it's kind of a weird flex to talk so much shit about a game that you've literally played so far into the ground that you're pissing and moaning about these kinds of issues.

Every game breaks down at the margins of content difficulty ... this is like being a dark souls player who talks shit about the game because it isn't properly balanced for newgame +++++++++ ... if you're not enjoying the game anymore, just play something else, and take your shitty attitude to some other game's forums.
"
Wykyng001 написал:
too much ppl whinning about 1 shots, if you youst wanna sit in one place and spams yous silly build skills and kill everything without taking a scratch of damage then claim on chat i kill easy blabablabla, ez clap it is... no you have to get decently good to kill real wicked gods, not a human would resist a single hit unless hes skilled enough to dodge and kill em with abilities. 1shotting imo its fine, makes the game a thing i bother to learn cause of sometiems hard mechanics. gl next !

Yawn. Do you know what's a fair one-shot?
The telegraphic one like Uber Elder's Slam/ Uber Elder's balls projectile.
Those are one-shot that DESIGNED WELL.
In fact Uber Elder is probably one of the best / fairest boss ggg created thus far because all his moves are telegraphic, and the damage number is proportion to how telegraphic the moves are. A normal move that's hard to dodge and hit a wide radius would never be one shot on a decently built build.

Bad one shot it like IT THAT FLED's intervention encounter (even if you put it in research he could join so don't argue that part), Delve bosses getting insane mods. (GL kiting Aul with +55% attack / cast/ movement speed)

Ever since 3.4, ggg seems to be straying away from their design philosophy.
You have fair mechanic boss like uber elder, Phoenix, Hydra, and Chimera, and then you have delve bosses that break all balance they created thus far.
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 13:56:05
Oh my god... spellcasters got buff, finally :)
"
kahazet написал:
"
Rinzlow написал:

the op-ness of this quiver is actually disgusting

So if I read this correctly, if you get a socket implicit from synthesis, it's possible for Kaom's Heart and Kaom's Root to finally have socket?

It seems to ignore all prefix/ suffix and just slam a socket on it regardless.

Also quiver that acts as Poet Pan now with 3 socket? Able to use 6+3 sockets?
That's pretty broken
"
Haiatu написал:
Well there went my excitement for this league....I get toning down something but outright making it unplayable is just ridiculous... ugh stop making unique build defining items if you're just gonna nerf it to worthlessness.

My sentiments exactly. I mean I do get that Poets were probably OP in a dual-wield setup. But dual wielding it was the whole point of the item. Instead of simply nerfing Poets to nothing they should have buffed the single handed mechanics of it, like Mjolner for example. Could have added attack speed per 25 levels, too, for example.

I just don't get how GGG works sometimes: They knew, people would be dual-wielding this item. They tested Poets before adding it to the game - obviously. They still added it. Now they basically removed the item again. It might be still there but nobody will be using it anymore. Same goes for Sprinkler and so many more.

Sorry GGG but that looks just like bad design to me.

Still love you guys, though.
"
mic01851165 написал:
"
Wykyng001 написал:
too much ppl whinning about 1 shots, if you youst wanna sit in one place and spams yous silly build skills and kill everything without taking a scratch of damage then claim on chat i kill easy blabablabla, ez clap it is... no you have to get decently good to kill real wicked gods, not a human would resist a single hit unless hes skilled enough to dodge and kill em with abilities. 1shotting imo its fine, makes the game a thing i bother to learn cause of sometiems hard mechanics. gl next !

Yawn. Do you know what's a fair one-shot?
The telegraphic one like Uber Elder's Slam/ Uber Elder's balls projectile.
Those are one-shot that DESIGNED WELL.
In fact Uber Elder is probably one of the best / fairest boss ggg created thus far because all his moves are telegraphic, and the damage number is proportion to how telegraphic the moves are. A normal move that's hard to dodge and hit a wide radius would never be one shot on a decently built build.

Bad one shot it like IT THAT FLED's intervention encounter (even if you put it in research he could join so don't argue that part), Delve bosses getting insane mods. (GL kiting Aul with +55% attack / cast/ movement speed)

Ever since 3.4, ggg seems to be straying away from their design philosophy.
You have fair mechanic boss like uber elder, Phoenix, Hydra, and Chimera, and then you have delve bosses that break all balance they created thus far.

ITF one shot as well as tora one shots are telegraphed too... you weren't watching carefully, and yeah sometimes boss is unkillable. skip search for more. RNG is that.... but they are tottaly doable if you do the right things. which is hard at times but not unfair...
"
cgexile написал:
"
Haiatu написал:
"
v14tor написал:
No fix for the Map stash 'remove only' bug:(

The technology just isn't there.

they need to hire someone who knows sql

This f-ing bug is in the game since like forever now. I have one actual map stash but like 4-5 empty "remove-only" tabs that just won't go!

Come on GGG how hard can it be to fix this stupid bug!!!
"
Wykyng001 написал:
ITF one shot as well as tora one shots are telegraphed too... you weren't watching carefully, and yeah sometimes boss is unkillable. skip search for more. RNG is that.... but they are tottaly doable if you do the right things. which is hard at times but not unfair...

Yes, we can hypothetically dodge and avoid anything in the game.. we could also choose to farm low levels maps all day and avoid all deaths. The point is, there is really no counter to 1 shots besides "just avoid every single attack," cheesing immunity, killing everything offscreen, using totems/brand/minions, or playing on maps much lower level than us. Even if it was as easy as avoiding telegraphed attacks from syndicate members, it still encourages autocasting/other tactics where you're never standing still... and GGG wonders why everyone is autocasting.

TLDR: The issue is that our damage scales too quickly and our defenses can't keep pace. We end up breezing through easy content because the harder content isn't worth the risk.
Almost got baited into buying a supporter pack at the league mechanic reveal but than thought to myself: lets wait for the patch notes.

Boy would I have regret having spent 60 bucks for a nerf of SRS and a harder nerf of Armageddon brand compared to Storm brand...

In the meantime, the empty map stashes continue to pile up in our accounts.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация