Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

What will be a good Uber Elder killer build in the new patch that doesn't cost tons of ex, up to 10 maybe?
"
Mana Cost at gem level 1 is now 12 (was 13).
Mana Cost at gem level 20 is now 23 (was 26).
Now has a cast time of 0.7 seconds (from 0.75).
Now deals 34 to 102 Lightning damage at gem level 1 (from 26 to 79) and 371 to 1114 Lightning damage at gem level 20 (from 275 to 825).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 120% (from 60%).

Good lord almighty!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
magica up
reep slayer, you will be missed
I'm glad I gave up playing PoE a week ago or so. The same old policy has appararently become stable for GGG -nerf any playable uniques to a point there are no playable uniques really besides a few exceptions or 'chase items'. Meaning headhunter and some others which a normal player is never gonna drop themselves.

But what is there to chase? Crafted rares already were usually better with myriad new crafting options. A SSF player won't see meaningful uniques anyhow, killing poet's pen just killed a functional item to be utter trash. Like seriously, how many usable uniques there are left in the game? Half a dozen? Compared to trash pool of, what, 300? I won't even bother to check. They aren't gonna unnerf them or make them usable anyway, just keep on pouring more new uniques to trash them retroactively before the next league.

The talk about not respecting players' time investment is very much accurate. There was so much good in PoE that I truly hoped for something other than business as usual from GGGs part. It's a shame they aren't really doing any balancing nerfs but their intention is to destroy items they themselves put into the game, diluting item pool more to enforce player trading.

Well, I'm not going to trade anyhow. Others say it's pointless to play an arpg with only what you drop, I say it's vice versa and has always been to me. If GGG wants to develop their game based on those elements, it's up to them. I'm not going to support such endeavour further because for me having interesting, useful unique drop is what arpgs are very much about. If GGG had any straightness behind guiding their decissions they instead removed those unique items from the game altogether and compensated players for it.

Also, forcing the meta instead of trying to balance their own game is pretty hopeless.

To be fair, I do think their QoL improvements are absolutely terrific. Showing locked crafting options and fixing the stat tiers on items is pretty much what I have been asking for, and seeing those done makes me feel GGG actually does listen to their players. So great job on that one, GGG. Of course I can't make time investment to start from zero every time GGG decides to 'shake the meta' by retroactively trashing any uniques left on standard (not to mention how map tab thing is being handles straight out disrespectfully), so these changes aren't bringing me back. If anything, they are reaffirming my gut feeling of them not respecting players' investment was right.

Have fun playing trade league metas, that's the only way playing PoE is approved by the devs.
Последняя редакция: vmt80. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 11:10:45
Nice job GGG!
I hope one day you'll rework skins of banners, that hide MTX of characters such as cloaks or wings. :'(
<3 u
"
Rinzlow написал:

the op-ness of this quiver is actually disgusting
"
Fruz написал:
"
mic01851165 написал:
https://youtu.be/B1Sj8jo2YGE

Like seriously, IT THAT FLED one shot at t16 map and no control/restriction on the possible mod combination in delve already proves that ggg doesn't care. They balance their game on low tier contents like t16 or 0 mod uber elder. (easy boss)

DEPTH 822 AULT WITH EXTRA FIRE on a low buffer leech based build , WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE he got one shot, like seriously ... you can't be serious -___-.

*sigh*

It that fled one shot a character of yours with negative chaos resistance with a telegraphed attack, you've been crying about that before, I know.
Next time move in time and get some chaos resist, or expect it to happen again.

I don't think you get it, my point is the fact that there's no mod control in delve is just baffling. There's a comment saying a guy got similar mods as me at 600, and he let 20k es people to try it, and they still got one shot.
The mod on delve bosses are completely broken and ggg never bother to address it. I killed like 8 Auls , 11 liches and 12 xxx the Blind already since 3.4, from very easy to moderately hard, so I know what's broken and what's not, so don't try to defend it.

So now you think that those mods should be even possible on delve bosses and legalize one shot no matter your defensive layer huh? You seriously think it that way? Do you know why they make Uber Elder and Mastermind not affecting by mods? Can you think even once?

Surprise surprise, I do have chaos res with permanent fortify and blasphemy enfeeble. enhanced chill, permanent blind, Phase Acro and Acrobatic. Still one shot when I didn't kill IT THAT FLED fast enough if he joins the intervention ambush (x4 aids) and he landed a lucky hit against my 200 defensive layers. An easy 9000+ aoe dm against -24 chaos res.

Yeah I guess not playing ES CI Occultist and Jugg is a punishment nowadays (yawn.) CI cheeses so much bs design introduced since Delve.

Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 13:16:50
So basically delve is still super dead, and now syndicate encounters will be too. Pretty standard of GGG to kill previous league content.

So many gem's have been changed and renamed and reworked that I no longer know half the gems from the last 5 years...

No story overhaul of any kind, just some minor dialogue to act 6 Tarkleigh? That's lame. I hope the music changes don't remove the music from sceptre, garden, crypt or catacombs. If crypt/catacombs music goes, I'll just stop playing the game.

I was expecting some exciting patchnotes after the mediocrity of the last 5-6 leagues. Alas I'm once again disappointed. It all just sounds so incredibly trivial. Do you have anything to offer other than a nerf/buff rotation of group a, b, c, d, gems and classes that cycles with leagues? Anything at all?

Incorporate the ascendencies out of the trials and into class exclusive quests giving background story to each of the characters you can play? no? No one's thought about such a basic functional immersion change? oh ok..

p.s. Is everyone excited for yet another league of doing nothing but Tower, Burial Chamber, Arcade, or Precinct maps? It's not like there's a reason to nerf your profits and ever run anything else.
Последняя редакция: ಥ_ಥ. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 13:27:44
too much ppl whinning about 1 shots, if you youst wanna sit in one place and spams yous silly build skills and kill everything without taking a scratch of damage then claim on chat i kill easy blabablabla, ez clap it is... no you have to get decently good to kill real wicked gods, not a human would resist a single hit unless hes skilled enough to dodge and kill em with abilities. 1shotting imo its fine, makes the game a thing i bother to learn cause of sometiems hard mechanics. gl next !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация