Path of Exile: Synthesis Patch Notes

"
Klosterfrau написал:
Almost got baited into buying a supporter pack at the league mechanic reveal but than thought to myself: lets wait for the patch notes.

Boy would I have regret having spent 60 bucks for a nerf of SRS and a harder nerf of Armageddon brand compared to Storm brand...

In the meantime, the empty map stashes continue to pile up in our accounts.

Almost got baited into reading salty qq comments... oh wait, I took the bait.

Glad I can support the devs with another whooping 50€ for their great efforts of trying to change the game/bring out new stuff on a larger scale, rather than giving me double goblin event LUL.

Money well invested. :)
Arian Synthesis of G3
"
Mortac написал:
"
Nibelton написал:
"
Mortac написал:
GGG in a nutshell. Introduces a new mechanic called Exposure, but does not explain anywhere how it works and how it is different from normal resistance debuffs.

they did,you are just blind or cant can't comprehend english.

Funny. I would say the same thing about you, then. Please show me where in the patch notes they explain Exposure and paste it here.

you can say about me what ? that i'm blind ? how that make any sense whatsoever,are you cookd ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2331734
CTRL-F exposure
Do the prepatch for standalone get released anytime today? (im aussie) I'd like to patch with my terrible internet so i can play on launch haha
"
cgexile написал:
"
Haiatu написал:
"
v14tor написал:
No fix for the Map stash 'remove only' bug:(

The technology just isn't there.

they need to hire someone who knows sql

I'd probably apply if somebody asked for help haha
Encountered these bugs a few too many times...
"
mic01851165 написал:

I don't think you get it, my point is the fact that there's no mod control in delve is just baffling.

No it's not.
If you go deeper, this eventually happens, and you know it.
You chose to go deeper, potentially encountering content that just hits too hard for you to do, and if you don't like a biome, you can always go through another one to get to the next section.

This is how RNG has always worked in this game, this isn't baffling, this is PoE and RNG, period.

"
mic01851165 написал:

So now you think that those mods should be even possible on delve bosses and legalize one shot no matter your defensive layer huh? You seriously think it that way? Do you know why they make Uber Elder and Mastermind not affecting by mods? Can you think even once?

ROFL
Can YOU even THINK ONCE ? Or is that too hard to ask ?
EVERYTHING at certain depths gets %increased damage, if you reach 4k depth, whatever the mod, Aul WILL one shot you, PERIOD.
That's how the system works, if you can't handle it, don't go that deep to begin with, it's simple.
Or you are expecting to just get more bosses without any difficulty increase on them at lower depth ???

like wtf seriously ...

"
mic01851165 написал:

Surprise surprise, I do have chaos res with permanent fortify and blasphemy enfeeble. enhanced chill, permanent blind, Phase Acro and Acrobatic. Still one shot when I didn't kill IT THAT FLED fast enough if he joins the intervention ambush (x4 aids) and he landed a lucky hit against my 200 defensive layers. An easy 9000+ aoe dm against -24 chaos res.

So you don't have -20% chaos res as I thought, you have -24%, even better LOL.
Blasphemy enfeeble is meaningless is the target isn't in range, and even if it is syndicate members have either 60 or 80% curse resistance.

Given how you seem to lack knowledge of some mechanics, you even could have been standing on shocked ground ( or just been shocked by Janus ) without a shock immunity flask on top of that for all we know.

That hit was telegraphed and you had negative chaos resistance.
It's literally all on you.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Последняя редакция: Fruz. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 20:08:24
"
ಥ_ಥ написал:
So basically delve is still super dead, and now syndicate encounters will be too. Pretty standard of GGG to kill previous league content.

What the hell are you talking about?

Didn't understand your whole post
IGN gubert
If you're going to nerf Arc radius at least test it first and realize how ridiculous lowering it from 50 to 25 units is - it is ludicrous. Something a little more fair would be around 35.

Just look at this:

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/pathofexile_gamepedia/7/7c/Range_visualized.jpeg?version=49006ed0016640a83fc8d84185f2d082

Corpsemancer Supreme
Последняя редакция: Kastion2000. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 20:40:23
I just started playing a few weeks ago in the betrayal league.(I'm a Median XL player, and my brother loves this game and got me into it.) I've put a little money into it buying stash tabs and was going to buy a supporter pack when this next iteration of the game came out. But after reading the patch notes and fifty pages of ranting and raving, I really don't know. My first build was a slayer and it seems like playing the same style of character would be a lost cause due to the developers changes. Leaves out the scion build I had planned as well. Other characters I've looked into building have been "nerfed", so I feel at a loss as I read through other guides trying to find something to suit my playstyle that will allow me to complete all of the games content without being OP. I do have the time to invest playing, so that isn't a problem. At the same time, I'd like to stick up for the developers, its a free game, so I don't really see what the hell people have to complain about. I understand some some donate money and may have grievances that are well founded and have a right to be heard. But the best way to get the point across to the devs is to tell them, not walk away and say nothing. Just my opinion. I'm still going to try and come up with something and play and maybe learn something new about the games mechanics that maybe I didn't know before. Maybe I'll have a positive experience, maybe I'll have a negative one. Either way, GGG will hear from me. Thanks to everyone who posted before me who explained things in more detail so I didn't have to ask half-baked questions. I look forward to being part of the community.

Скрытый текст
PS-Don't get me wrong, some of the changes suck a**. Some of the new gems are intriguing. And the crafting system looks like a damn mess. I'll be online at launch if anyone wants to join me. Just pm me.
"
shad0wph0x написал:
I just started playing a few weeks ago in the betrayal league.(I'm a Median XL player, and my brother loves this game and got me into it.) I've put a little money into it buying stash tabs and was going to buy a supporter pack when this next iteration of the game came out. But after reading the patch notes and fifty pages of ranting and raving, I really don't know. My first build was a slayer and it seems like playing the same style of character would be a lost cause due to the developers changes. Leaves out the scion build I had planned as well. Other characters I've looked into building have been "nerfed", so I feel at a loss as I read through other guides trying to find something to suit my playstyle that will allow me to complete all of the games content without being OP. I do have the time to invest playing, so that isn't a problem. At the same time, I'd like to stick up for the developers, its a free game, so I don't really see what the hell people have to complain about. I understand some some donate money and may have grievances that are well founded and have a right to be heard. But the best way to get the point across to the devs is to tell them, not walk away and say nothing. Just my opinion. I'm still going to try and come up with something and play and maybe learn something new about the games mechanics that maybe I didn't know before. Maybe I'll have a positive experience, maybe I'll have a negative one. Either way, GGG will hear from me. Thanks to everyone who posted before me who explained things in more detail so I didn't have to ask half-baked questions. I look forward to being part of the community.

Скрытый текст
PS-Don't get me wrong, some of the changes suck a**. Some of the new gems are intriguing. And the crafting system looks like a damn mess. I'll be online at launch if anyone wants to join me. Just pm me.

You'll be fine.. Just play HOWA jugg or anything Blade Flurry... BF has somehow managed to be THE best for endgame boss killing since basically Breach..
Hey Shadow, welcome to the community!

As an absolute lover of this game who has played it since release, I think I might be able to shed some light on justified reasons why people are SO angry.

Some of these balances, as you noticed . . . GGG didn't really handle them or their unveiling/context all that well.

On the one hand . . . they buffed the SHIT out of some really underused or anemic skills . . . which is great! They also seem to have put an immense amount of work into the new gems, whose damage numbers look rather BUSTED. Which touches on the issue.

I know the devs like changing up the meta, which can be a very positive thing. But there has, for a long time, been an issue of messaging and magnitude. Chris Wilson has mentioned several times that (perhaps due to a bit of overzealous tuning) they've become acutely aware of how upset people are when their fun and the way they want to play is compromised. He's mentioned, repeatedly, that they take pains NOT to do that. The issue is that, in one breath, you have that view . . . then you get something like dumpstering/halving the fundamental interesting way that dual Poet's Pen works (by triggering TWO potentially synergistic spells on attack). You have comments about buffing self-cast to bring it in line with all these other ways to cast spells. Except, in many cases, that involves lowering the base damage and upping the cast speed, which merely keeps self-cast in line by lowering the damage of other methods. Which, well, isn't fun.

Then you have an issue like the plight of melee enthusiasts, who do indeed understand that the devs will get to those skills next patch, but are frustrated because there wasn't a delay in hurting their builds. Tombfists, for instance, were too easily a BiS item. They arguably needed nerfing, yes-- but should it be in a patch where pretty much nothing POSITIVE was done for melee? Would it have been so difficult to wait just one more league, until there are actual positive changes to counteract a significant nerf to an important item?

This sort of easily foreseeable backlash to tone-deafness is frequently the issue here. Perhaps the best example is Chris stating recently in an interview that the changes for this league were all buffs. Sure, he no doubt said that somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but it was bizarrely almost identical to the LAST time where GGG stated, with all sincerity, that the patch notes would be mostly buffs, then featured a number of rather savage (and some very questionable) nerfs . . .

Speaking of which, it's a little hard to tell just how boned your Slayer would actually be. They gave it a very small and utterly pointless damage nerf that defies comprehension, but if your build deals a lot of small hits, the overleech might still do its job, though it's supposed to last only 5-ish seconds per instance now (which is probably still fine). If your character DOESN'T hit fast, it could be a problem, as GGG seems to have crippled slow, high-damage attacks by capping the amount leeched per hit at 10% of your health pool. So it looks as though they essentially told a whole cross-section of heavy-hitting stun builds (perhaps unintentionally) where they could stick their 2-handers. It might behoove you to go Scion with Slayer Ascendancy on a good caster build. Should be fine.

Best of luck, and again, welcome to the jungle!

Последняя редакция: ReginaldClovis. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 22:22:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация