[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Can you guys checkout my build and let me know what i should work for first?
what's the most important thing i should upgrade / change / etc..

I'd get a level 21 spectre gem for the 4th spectre, then i'd start looking into buying / crafting your weapon while leveling empower. You should also get 6L saqawals, however the weapon is higher priority :D
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Can you guys checkout my build and let me know what i should work for first?
what's the most important thing i should upgrade / change / etc..

I'd get a level 21 spectre gem for the 4th spectre, then i'd start looking into buying / crafting your weapon while leveling empower. You should also get 6L saqawals, however the weapon is higher priority :D

Ok, I'd go for Empower4 -> Spectre 21 -> Weapon -> Armor
What should i focus on the weapon? and how to craft? (which mods)
What should I do next?

Скрытый текст
"
wow just spawned sirus lvl 2,

and what i can say i got fucked , 1 hit and boom my motivation is gone, my current gear :

I got tired of Rips in HC Metamorph so I switched over to Hardcore league. Idiots are selling Barons for 5EX so I guess Im never getting one on Hardcore league.

BUT - I keep getting chunked by something - still only lvl 52 but almost ripped on the way to the Crabby Patty Boy ..

Does Blood Magic make us lose life if the apes cast theyre skills or something ?? I cant figure out how my life keeps getting slammed..

Welp N/M just ripped at the Crabby Boss...

In game since Minotaur League..
Последняя редакция: Hellzwraith. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 12:57:28
Can someone explain this part better:
However if you do not, and get a random suffix you have to beastcraft "remove a random suffix, add a random prefix". If it removes the cannot roll attack modifiers go back to alteration spamming it until you hit the +1 to socketed gems this way.

Trying to figure out where to do with my Sword that has 1 fortify on..
crafting "Cannot roll attack mods" costs 1 ex..
well im pretty min/maxed
what about low life without avian chest ?
will it be viable ?
"
SwiftyOwns написал:
Can someone explain this part better:
However if you do not, and get a random suffix you have to beastcraft "remove a random suffix, add a random prefix". If it removes the cannot roll attack modifiers go back to alteration spamming it until you hit the +1 to socketed gems this way.

Trying to figure out where to do with my Sword that has 1 fortify on..
crafting "Cannot roll attack mods" costs 1 ex..

When you craft cannot roll attack mods you limit the prefix pool to 3 I think, one of which we want +1 gems.
If your item has fortify only then you craft the mod hit it with a regal, if it rolls a prefix then hope it +1 gems if not start over. If it rolls a suffix then beast craft and hope for +1 gems, if not start over.

I say start over on both is because you only want the fortify and +1 gems prefix, we craft +2 support prefix so only those two is mandatory. A suffix present is up to you weather you leave it or remove it at crafting cost of prefix cannot be changed (2ex) and scour.

This only applies to maces swords, not staffs they have too many prefixes available.
Последняя редакция: Sirgeoff7. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 13:15:51
"
chaelp написал:
Sirus 8, Uber Elder, Shaper, basically everything down. Easy game.

Also have a lethal pride with 10% str, 10% fortify, and 10 reduced crit taken.
Also capped chaos res because chaos damage this league sucks.

How much ES do you get?

guess need to do another char

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация