[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Do you know the math for how much more damage awakened multistrike is over normal multistrike?
"
Essat написал:
Do you know the math for how much more damage awakened multistrike is over normal multistrike?

No but i know the math to the hole itll make in your stash

Answer minus 53 exalts
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
I wanted to self craft a two hander for the first time in my life and now i'm sitting on 1700 fuses yet no 6 link haha, i'm starting to losing my hope, but i'm gonna achieve it no matter what, it's the biggest challange in my POElife, but should suggest that it's usually cheaper to get 6-linked base two-hander instead. They usually go for 4-5 exalts.

Sounds like you're pretty unlucky my friend :( a 20% quality averages a 6 link on around 12-1300 i believe.

Yeah i guess i am haha, it's at 45% quality, i'll spend 1k more and give it up i think :P Thanks for the guide btw, is saqawal's nest better ? geofri gives much more ES but not sure, i can't run haste as i've got like no dex

Saqawal's adds attributes :)
IGN: Sweethart
"
haenic написал:

What does 1000 strength give us again? I remember reading something about it, but I cannot find it. 900 and 1200 are extra zombies, but what is 1k for?

Leech from zombies, look at the last mod on your helmet !
Sirus 8, Uber Elder, Shaper, basically everything down. Easy game.

Also have a lethal pride with 10% str, 10% fortify, and 10 reduced crit taken.
Also capped chaos res because chaos damage this league sucks.

What should i be upgrading? Idk how to get to 1500+ strength. Even with 10% tiemeless jewel im sitting around 1450~
I have both efficient training gems as well as a 25+ Strenght jewel

Последняя редакция: TYZILLA1. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 3:37:36
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Edeka написал:
How does this build differ from the King of Summoners build on the forums?

We focus on a high dps build with the needed amount of defenses i'd say. His is either heavily defense oriented at the cost of DPS or Heavily speed focused. In all i'd say this is more well rounded.

All of this is my opinion though, some my disagree :)

Thank you for answering and keeping this updated! Excellent guide

:)
"
TYZILLA1 написал:

What should i be upgrading? Idk how to get to 1500+ strength. Even with 10% tiemeless jewel im sitting around 1450~
I have both efficient training gems as well as a 25+ Strenght jewel

Your starting nodes are messed up, and if you started going for Juggernaut or so you'd be able to hit it i am quite sure.
"
Edeka написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Edeka написал:
How does this build differ from the King of Summoners build on the forums?

We focus on a high dps build with the needed amount of defenses i'd say. His is either heavily defense oriented at the cost of DPS or Heavily speed focused. In all i'd say this is more well rounded.

All of this is my opinion though, some my disagree :)

Thank you for answering and keeping this updated! Excellent guide

:)

I do my best, hopefully you like it ^^
Can you guys checkout my build and let me know what i should work for first?
what's the most important thing i should upgrade / change / etc..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация