[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Ok so I got rolling with the build at around level 80. And honestly, it's really fun to whirl through the map and destroy everything with VD, a spell I really like.

But I can't deal with the lag personally. For normal mapping, it's perfectly smooth, but the crazier the map is (which I want it to be), the laggier it gets. So it's kinda like, the more fun I'm supposed to have, the more time I spend on a slideshow ^^ (it's not quite that bad, it's more of a pixelated mess, with dynamic resolution ON).

Anyway, it was really fun to try, and maybe one day they'll manage to make builds like this work without lag.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Последняя редакция: niuage. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 3:15:29
"
niuage написал:
Ok so I got rolling with the build at around level 80. And honestly, it's really fun to whirl through the map and destroy everything with VD, a spell I really like.

But I can't deal with the lag personally. For normal mapping, it's perfectly smooth, but the crazier the map is (which I want it to be), the laggier it gets. So it's kinda like, the more fun I'm supposed to have, the more time I spend on a slideshow ^^ (it's not quite that bad, it's more of a pixelated mess, with dynamic resolution ON).

Anyway, it was really fun to try, and maybe one day they'll manage to make builds like this work without lag.

Tis an unfortunate truth and one of the only real downsides to the build. I get around it by making her incredibly tanky with lots of passive recovery so when I do get lag spikes I don't just die as a result (usually everything's just dead when the game catches up), but yes, hopefully some day they'll fix it.

GL in your future endeavors!
@Gryphenprey
Do you have any item in standard that i can buy? im currently playing in standard, build is fun i started the game with arc elementalist but got bored then i saw your vid and the ice nova assasin i chose this build because im a fan of necro.

What do you think my next upgrade should be?

new 5L/6L chest, ES Watcher's Eye or any other suggestions?
hey

with the watcher's eye that has es on hit, could you just spam fast hitting spells in cwdt setups such as ball lightning (as you suggested), firestorm with spell cascade and spell echo, blade vortex and blade fall? Could you try and make yourself virtually invulnerable to bosses (besides oneshots). Also could have phase run in a cwdt setup to speed up the cyclone.

Also, just to make the staff crafting process more clear, you could do a quick video of you crafting your staff.

Also a huge thanks to xHavocx to creating that excel file :)
Последняя редакция: A_Rock_I_Am. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 9:45:37
Hello,

I cannot make the CWDT work to be honest.

I point my cursor at my feets though.

Apart from Lab is there anything i am missing ?
"
Saucette69 написал:
Your linked gems are to high for cwdt. A lvl 1 cwdt only works for lvl 38 or lower gems. That means Spirit offering max lvl 8, desecrate lvl 7.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 8:15:21
How will this build do well against sirus awakener boss during immortal phase?
"
wormy123 написал:
@Gryphenprey
Do you have any item in standard that i can buy? im currently playing in standard, build is fun i started the game with arc elementalist but got bored then i saw your vid and the ice nova assasin i chose this build because im a fan of necro.

I probably don't have anything specific to this build in standard aside from my 3.8 Blight character (and she's staying put). ^^

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:
hey

with the watcher's eye that has es on hit, could you just spam fast hitting spells in cwdt setups such as ball lightning (as you suggested), firestorm with spell cascade and spell echo, blade vortex and blade fall? Could you try and make yourself virtually invulnerable to bosses (besides oneshots). Also could have phase run in a cwdt setup to speed up the cyclone.

Also, just to make the staff crafting process more clear, you could do a quick video of you crafting your staff.

If you want to make the game crash...........

Also I would probably do crafting videos if I had a mic hahaha.

"
Saucette69 написал:
Hello,

I point my cursor at my feets though.

Apart from Lab is there anything i am missing ?

You are missing

You need the +50 mana cost to make it work.

My understanding to the Awakener stuff is that mana is an issue with no adds. You need to solve mana via "damage taken gained as mana over 4 sec" method. Eitehr with a watcher's eye or stacking it on jewelry.
"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:
hey

with the watcher's eye that has es on hit, could you just spam fast hitting spells in cwdt setups such as ball lightning (as you suggested), firestorm with spell cascade

Yes, but gem slots are limited and thus so are your options.

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:

and spell echo

Does not work with triggered spells sadly

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:

Could you try and make yourself virtually invulnerable to bosses (besides oneshots).

You eventually get there but it's 100% gear dependant.

Max out resists,

Max out chaos resist (challenging).

Get watcher eye es on hit mod (Expensive late game item)

Get corrupted blood immune on a jewel. This hurts and you can find yourself at max stacks almost instantly if you didnt see the mod before hitting that pack. Not always death but it sure could be.

Get silence immune on a jewel. Again, not always death but it can cause you to suddenly lose all your DPS and most of your recovery. If that happens at a bad time it could be deadly.

Expensive Animated Guardian setup... just beware.. this league's mechanics and new bosses make this extra hazardous. If it dies then all that gear dies with it. Closest thing to HC experience on SC league when you lose a 1-2 exalt cost AG lol

Learn fight mechanics and with practice you will find yourself auto-piloting through the mechanics fairly effortlessly.

You eventually get to a point where most dangerous mechanics can be ignored if you continue to play and improve your gear long enough. One of the reasons I like this build is because it has enough room for growth to play one build the entire league and still have room for growth no matter how much you get.

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:

Also could have phase run in a cwdt setup to speed up the cyclone.

The effect of Phase run instantly ends after the trigger while cycloning... AND consumes any frenzy charges, dropping your DPS.

"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:

You're welcome :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация