[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
cactuslynx написал:
Switched out winter orb for bladefall cause wasn't poisoning for some reason, any idea why?

winter orb does cold damage which does not poison. Use lesser poison support or buy an abyss jewel with added phys or chaos dmg to spells. (amount of damage does matter buy the cheapeast you can find)
"
VicTiiimZz написал:
Just started mapping and since ive been using minion damage support helmet ive been having mana issues. Nothing that cant be fixed by a mana flask but I was wondering if I missed anything ? I can barely get 10 stacks of winter orb with the 74 mana I have. And it takes like 5 seconds to refill.

Hello.
Try to get - mana cost of channeling skils on rings or amulet

also you can get Lucidity for 3 points as a bandaid fix
"
VicTiiimZz написал:
"
cactuslynx написал:
Switched out winter orb for bladefall cause wasn't poisoning for some reason, any idea why?

winter orb does cold damage which does not poison. Use lesser poison support or buy an abyss jewel with added phys or chaos dmg to spells. (amount of damage does matter buy the cheapeast you can find)

correct
First off, I randomly tried this build a few weeks back and has to be my all time favorite. Good job.

I did discover the following cheaper alternative for anyone interested.

1) Remove faster casting support from the 6L, and use despair instead. Doesn't seem necessary to keep up virulence stacks.
2) Don't use the gloves, any rare is fine.

Despair alone seems to add over 1m dps to the build. Just thought I'd pass that along for anyone who might want to try a cheaper "non-pop" option. Just ran a quick guardian map with this setup and things just melted.
"
johnsixteen написал:
First off, I randomly tried this build a few weeks back and has to be my all time favorite. Good job.

I did discover the following cheaper alternative for anyone interested.

1) Remove faster casting support from the 6L, and use despair instead. Doesn't seem necessary to keep up virulence stacks.
2) Don't use the gloves, any rare is fine.

Despair alone seems to add over 1m dps to the build. Just thought I'd pass that along for anyone who might want to try a cheaper "non-pop" option. Just ran a quick guardian map with this setup and things just melted.

How can you dare to play without the pop :D

Im glad you are liking this build,its always nice to hear a positive feedback.
Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 14:15:12
Well , first of all, let me admit something:
I made this build without finding your guide. So here's the little story. I had quit Blight after my cobra lash poison disappointed, and I returned just after ExileCon, opened up Poe.ninja and looked for a herald of agony necromancer (thinking it would be good to finish league with). I hated the idea of bow necromancer, and having to worry about accuracy, same as melee ..

So looked for a spell to poison enemies with .. And I found your character, and your character only!

Shamelessly I tried to just copy your build, without knowing exactly how to level it, I made some weird choices, that turned out very surprising.

1- I used a random drop (staff) for leveling:
Скрытый текст

2- winter orb on Tabula Rasa with 2 additional damage supports (instead of curse) while leveling. HoA can't be supported with mines, but could benefit from 2 additional free levels early on. And spell damage for winter orb.

3- I kept the witch starting "spell damage" nodes up to maps. Winter orb would do short work with most mobs on its own even without any other investment from tree in cold or spell damage.

4- I used summon skeletons/Vaal summon skeletons supported by: infernal legion - meat shield - faster casting for double clear speed/boss killing speed before maps. They could stay alive for 10-15 seconds, so why not?

** Surely I switched all of this with 2x cold iron point at around T2 maps, and made proper adjustment, and it allowed me to jump to T7-T8 instantly.

My build currently:
Скрытый текст

If you see, I don't have the golves, because they are 4 ex, and I don't have the chest, because I love my 6L and my huge life pool. I also have vitality amulet to make space for fortify on whirling blades. I also went for vitality outright because I got watcher's agony with life on hit.

This is my highest level character so far, and it's first to do syndicate mastermind deathless.

I have an Uber Elder ready to be challenged, and it's my first ever try, so any advice regarding the build would be very helpful..

Oh, and thanks for @codetaku for pointing me here to this guide.
I never knew this build I'm following have a guide on forums, and was about to start a new topic for it figuring to share this fun with people! But s/he gave me the link here!
DDD
IGN: Big
Последняя редакция: Pyrobite. Время: 3 марта 2021 г., 10:54:50
"
Magneig написал:
How do I know if I got my crawler? because I don't see the agony crawler around me when I have herald of agony activated..

Hello, to make the agony crawler appear you need to poison enemys.Each poison you do gives you one virulence stack the more stacks you have the stronger the crawler is.

If you have problem to get virulence stacks please make sure you have A: % Chance to posion enemeys and B: deal atleast 1 cold or phys dmg via winter orb.

The easiest way to archive the latter is by using phys /chaos dmg to spells Abyss jewels.

I hope i could help.
Let's see how this build fares in 3.9 :)
"
givemelight написал:
Well , first of all, let me admit something:
I made this build without finding your guide. So here's the little story. I had quit Blight after my cobra lash poison disappointed, and I returned just after ExileCon, opened up Poe.ninja and looked for a herald of agony necromancer (thinking it would be good to finish league with). I hated the idea of bow necromancer, and having to worry about accuracy, same as melee ..

So looked for a spell to poison enemies with .. And I found your character, and your character only!

Shamelessly I tried to just copy your build, without knowing exactly how to level it, I made some weird choices, that turned out very surprising.

1- I used a random drop (staff) for leveling:
Скрытый текст

2- winter orb on Tabula Rasa with 2 additional damage supports (instead of curse) while leveling. HoA can't be supported with mines, but could benefit from 2 additional free levels early on. And spell damage for winter orb.

3- I kept the witch starting "spell damage" nodes up to maps. Winter orb would do short work with most mobs on its own even without any other investment from tree in cold or spell damage.

4- I used summon skeletons/Vaal summon skeletons supported by: infernal legion - meat shield - faster casting for double clear speed/boss killing speed before maps. They could stay alive for 10-15 seconds, so why not?

** Surely I switched all of this with 2x cold iron point at around T2 maps, and made proper adjustment, and it allowed me to jump to T7-T8 instantly.

My build currently:
Скрытый текст

If you see, I don't have the golves, because they are 4 ex, and I don't have the chest, because I love my 6L and my huge life pool. I also have vitality amulet to make space for fortify on whirling blades. I also went for vitality outright because I got watcher's agony with life on hit.

This is my highest level character so far, and it's first to do syndicate mastermind deathless.

I have an Uber Elder ready to be challenged, and it's my first ever try, so any advice regarding the build would be very helpful..

Oh, and thanks for @codetaku for pointing me here to this guide.
I never knew this build I'm following have a guide on forums, and was about to start a new topic for it figuring to share this fun with people! But s/he gave me the link here!

hey man first of all im really happy you are enjoying this build and i really apreciate the read and that you took your time to write so much.

Also im a bit envy you where at exilecon ^^

Your gear loocks decent for now interresting idear with the vitality amulet :)

For the Uber elder fight i have to say that you should not be to bumbed about it if you didnt made it since it needs a bit time to learn the fight.

Basicly you need to avoid shit and keep your virulence stacks up.

I would advise you to check youtube for some uber elder fights explanations so you get a generall idear of the fight mechanics.

Good luck :)

Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 13:13:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация