[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

generally with bloodnotch immutable combo you want to take the mastery that changes your stun to be based on 60% of your es instead of life. we WANT to be stunned and generally ignore it for the recoup.
"
jakkharkness написал:
generally with bloodnotch immutable combo you want to take the mastery that changes your stun to be based on 60% of your es instead of life. we WANT to be stunned and generally ignore it for the recoup.

Right, thats why we go for the Energy Shield Mastery on the right side of the tree and wont use Brine King Major God.

I just dont know what Riun meant by saying "50% chance to avoid stun" ?
That would literally be the worst thing to take for this build.

SO if it is somewhere in this build and i havent seen it somehow, i would like someone pointing it out
He is talking about the inherent 50% chance of avoiding stun while you have energy shield that energy shield has by default. It's not an issue for this build though because we use Eldritch battery which deactivates that so no worries.
"
Baharoth15 написал:
He is talking about the inherent 50% chance of avoiding stun while you have energy shield

I hope he meant it, otherwise I looked through everything and there was no stun protection in the build.
Hi, can you help me what to do for Pain Attunement? I have 59% life unreserved and its not working :D https://pobb.in/9mRSGPGQvPah her is my PoB
"
Pitekooo написал:
Hi, can you help me what to do for Pain Attunement? I have 59% life unreserved and its not working :D https://pobb.in/9mRSGPGQvPah her is my PoB

You have to toggle it manually in PoB
Ingame however, your Petrified Blood will get you into low life at all times

PS:
For Pain Attunement, you dont need to lower your unreserved life.
As i said, Petrified Blood will get you to 55% or less.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 19 сент. 2023 г., 9:57:16
Is area of effect enchant on weapon better than dmg one? If not which one should I use instead?
I noticed I was dying to reflect physical damage, and purifying flames deals physical dmg. Is there any way to counter it, or I just have to skip those maps too?

If you could give me any insights and tips for my actual build I would appreciate.
https://pobb.in/Btym8TpveqC0
"
tsukiel написал:
I noticed I was dying to reflect physical damage, and purifying flames deals physical dmg. Is there any way to counter it, or I just have to skip those maps too?

If you could give me any insights and tips for my actual build I would appreciate.
https://pobb.in/Btym8TpveqC0

>Try to level up even further or buy levels via services like 5ways. The skill points up to 100 bring so much more QoL.

>Your cast rate is already quite okay, the more cast speed you have, the better this build plays.

>I would try to get rings in the future (Without losing damage and defense) with Life on Hit.

>You have two curses, but can only use one.
Either you have to swap Discipline and Training on the amulet for Whispers of Doom. Or "Profane Bloom" for "Unholy Authority".
Personally, I just played without Profane Bloom.
But if almost 30m DPS is enough for you, Profane Bloom is of course the much better choice. Then only Despair is enough and Assassin's Mark could be gone.

>Because of Purifying Flame, that is unfortunately the case.
I put these maps aside and played with Sextant mods.

"Players and their Minions cannot take Reflected Damage
Areas contain 3 additional Packs with Mirrored Rare Monsters".

Or, if you can, take Purifying Flame from your build for that map.

"
tsukiel написал:
Is area of effect enchant on weapon better than dmg one? If not which one should I use instead?

AOE should be at about 1 meter or more.
Mine ended up at 1.1 meters and I was pretty happy.
To ensure this, you should stay with AOE.
Unless you can easily achieve these values in another way.
Because this build has more than enough DPS

Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 22 сент. 2023 г., 11:31:52
Hi i am looking at making this build for myself, but i wanted to know what you mean by its not easy to copy 1:1. Ive never used the skill, but is it one of those skills that you need a certain level of aoe or attacks per second for it to work? Is that what you meant?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация