[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

"
xGraum написал:
Honestly im baffled how OP doesnt have this issue when they arent crit immune and have 2 sources of phys as cold.

https://youtu.be/2ldFDU5j824?si=PQdBBm1O-5RdmRKW

Sir Grog goes over some of the cases where the jewel doesnt work and if OP is doing wisps, thatd mean its not proccing hardly ever.

Yeah, that would probably explain some deaths. But it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. You're exaggerating as if this build is unplayable.

I don't know what's going on, but if it's such a big deal, just take the points for Stun Mastery.
I'm experimenting with it now, but since I never had problems like you before, it's hard for me to assess it at the moment.

Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 17 янв. 2024 г., 16:50:21
Sorry I didnt mean to make it out as unplayable, its definitely good I just have been very dissapointed with Bloodnotch. Having removed all phys taken as cold now and swapped to the left side stun mastery its performing far smoother now. Also removing the cluster points for stun ignore which I think are actually in the starter POB.

I also am wondering if its something with wisps because I moved on from them to do other things like Simulacrum and I am easily the tankiest I have ever been for content like that. Deathless with wave 30 double boss multiple times now.

But ya it wasnt build complaints I had but the fact bloodnotch has been very inconsistent. Its better now but still nowhere near what videos have hyped it as imo, oh well.

Thanks for looking into this with me tho, I appreciate it!
Just posting to say that I'm loving this build and thank you for posting it!
Hi, first i wanna say that this build awesome - tanky, fast...Thanks. Right now i'm doing juiced maps t14-16 with 0 to little deaths. Would this build benefit from Headhunter more than from Arn?
"
SpiJer написал:
Hi, first i wanna say that this build awesome - tanky, fast...Thanks. Right now i'm doing juiced maps t14-16 with 0 to little deaths. Would this build benefit from Headhunter more than from Arn?

I don't know that unfortunately. I never had an interest in the Headhunter gameplay, which is why I never pursued it.
Love the build, very tanky and I get to send my feline companions all over the place. Exactly what I was looking for yesterday when frustrated with some characters.
"
Rangoric написал:
Love the build, very tanky and I get to send my feline companions all over the place. Exactly what I was looking for yesterday when frustrated with some characters.

I truly hope everyone finds it as enjoyable as I do. Hopefully, GGG doesn't nerf anything essential to this build next season.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация