[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

"
Hoxtolicious написал:
ut i wanted to know what you mean by its not easy to copy 1:1

Yes, it was badly worded, I removed it.

To the rest of your question, yes and no.
On the one hand, you should already have enough level and gear to start, otherwise this build doesn't feel very "good".

On the other hand, you can start with low gear and work your way up. Of course you can.
But then you miss a lot of QoL like enough APS for a nice gameplay, enough MS for mapping etc.

Otherwise, however, go for it.

How did you craft the belt? There are literally no belts with the flask charge mod to buy on softcore
"
Hoxtolicious написал:
How did you craft the belt? There are literally no belts with the flask charge mod to buy on softcore

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ancestor/w9XLYdrSb

Hunter mod.
Its not really necessary anyways.
If you dont have it, its okay, its mainly good for bossing.
Hey, stupid question, i bought the gear and jewels, but it does not self cast it? do i need to cast it myself or who does it work
"
kallemies написал:
Hey, stupid question, i bought the gear and jewels, but it does not self cast it? do i need to cast it myself or who does it work

Well, its "Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version"

Its a selfcast build, so you have to actively cast it yourself, its not automated.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 20 окт. 2023 г., 18:03:48
🌟Unleashing Forbidden Rite Brilliance: Pobb's 3.23 Upgrade Extravaganza! 🌟

Yo, checked out Pobb, and it's a fortress! 🏰 While we had to wave goodbye to some alt gems, the 3.23 upgrades just strolled in like the rad sidekicks we've been missing! 🕶️ Gonna dive back into playtesting this build, probably later. Stay tuned for the juiciness! 🎮💥 #PobbPower
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 12 дек. 2023 г., 7:28:10
To anyone considering this build and wants to start earlier than level 90, Hexblast of Havoc with Profane Bloom can help your leveling experience before the switch to Forbidden rite.
Here's my attempt on this build.

honestly not sure what i've done wrong? sinked about 40 div ?

would love to see if anyone can help me https://pobb.in/HCJr29zjAeCI
"
TheAlmightyJay написал:
Here's my attempt on this build.

honestly not sure what i've done wrong? sinked about 40 div ?

would love to see if anyone can help me https://pobb.in/HCJr29zjAeCI

The biggest problem is that you lack this mastery?

this is necessary for this build, otherwise your Bloodnotch setup and also Cast when Stunned setup will hardly work

Otherwise, there are just a lot of little things
Here are some examples:

- You are still missing some life
- If possible more cast speed
- You only have one Void Battery
- Recommend more Phys dmg taken as Ele damage
- Look over POB where you can get more damage and defense out of it

As I said, this is not a build that you just throw together. It needs a lot of small controls.
hi! I'm trying to copy this build but I'm missing the boots. Do we still have all frenzy and endurance charges with this new version of the boots? I only seem to get power charges, but not frenzy and endurance. Am I doing something wrong?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация