[Not updated - 3.23] Forbidden Rite 🈳  Selfcast Edition 🈳  Ralakesh Version 🈳 Full Guide

"
Fitchner написал:
So I managed to set this build up finally. Switched my L93 EA Elementalist to this.

It felt awful at first cause I didn't do everything correctly.
Then it felt rather fast-paced, which isn't bad, but a big difference to my former build. A little squishy, especially when it comes to ground effects, and thus, bossfights.

Getting the rings seemed complicated and I wanted a headhunter either way, so I finally managed that - the stats on rings are now on the HH, and the build easily does all map content you throw at it. Triple empowered Ledion or Expedition mobs might give it slight pause, but that's about it!

What I just wanted to add:
1) Vaal Molten Shell: It may in part be psychologically, but when you see that massive mob spawn, you can't rely on your defenses doing all the work. We have no life flask etc., so when something gets through the Resists and recoup, we die.
Using a Vaal Molten Shell is also very easy, since regular Molten Shell will still proc - given you have paid attention to gem levels. A Lvl 20 CWDT won't proc a Lvl 21 VMS! So if you want to use L21 gems, you need both.

2) Charms and That Which was Taken Jewel can provide very nice bonuses like Inc. Wither effect, Crit while at Max PCs and so on.
Arcane Surge, Inc. Dmg taken on consecrated ground and such are very good damage boosts.

Besides - I won't be using this as a bosskiller. It's got just too many disadvantages.
No spell suppress, trouble with degen, the need to stand still to deal damage. Also I am no expert on bossfights anymore and I can't say I like the mechanics especially for Sirus.

But that's all good, the mapping experience is very nice ;)
Also doing other things like expedition logbooks, blighted maps, heists, simulacrum, legion etc. works as well as you could expect.

Sure, Vaal MS is a good idea. I just hate Cooldowns and stuff, thats why im trying to get rid of that stuff when possible. I even dropped my Focus Cast speed atm.

Charms and stuff, absolutely.
At this point im trying to make this build work well without borrowed powers. When the foundation is strong enough, i will be sure that i can play it next league as well.

The point with bosskiller. This build really doesnt shine on ubers and stuff.
I cleared every boss and even 2 ubers with that build, but i wouldnt title it as bosskiller, so you are absolutely right.

Thats why im working on an alatenrate version, with more life, more regeneration, stuff like that.

https://pobb.in/YdyKjlOlThmx
Dropped damage, because Arn's Anguish Belt provides a solid foundation for that anyways. I got another Cluster with double Fettle, took the Stone Golem and stuff like that.
Feels way tankier.
"
Kaukus1 написал:

Sure, Vaal MS is a good idea. I just hate Cooldowns and stuff, thats why im trying to get rid of that stuff when possible. I even dropped my Focus Cast speed atm.

Charms and stuff, absolutely.
At this point im trying to make this build work well without borrowed powers. When the foundation is strong enough, i will be sure that i can play it next league as well.

The point with bosskiller. This build really doesnt shine on ubers and stuff.
I cleared every boss and even 2 ubers with that build, but i wouldnt title it as bosskiller, so you are absolutely right.

Thats why im working on an alatenrate version, with more life, more regeneration, stuff like that.

https://pobb.in/YdyKjlOlThmx
Dropped damage, because Arn's Anguish Belt provides a solid foundation for that anyways. I got another Cluster with double Fettle, took the Stone Golem and stuff like that.
Feels way tankier.

Yes, Stone Golem provides a great buff, especially compared to Vitality.
It may just be not reliable enough, either as a standalone cast or proc with CWS.

On the reliabilty note, I also see the Arn's Anguish. It provides good dmg with Brutal Charges, but you still have to get hit in order to generate them (as of now). That may be working when some boss' ads hit us, but again, not entirely reliable and also there's only so long the charges will remain.

What I also noticed is that I am not at 55% Life. It's actually more.
Total Life: 4048
Reserved: 1655
"Free": 2393, which equals a tad over 59%

HOWEVER - after the first cast, regen, recoup etc. will only take me to 2226 Life, which is exactly 54.99 % and I gain the Low Life DPS boost. The tooltip shows.

IF we wanted to go a different way: I tried Tempest Shield and you could do that instead of the Banner, Vitality and Precision thing.
We don't have to lose the banner, because there's charms with "Banner skills have no reservation" around aplenty.
Tempest Shield + Enlighten 3 + Arrogance reserves around 50% of Life.

Lastly, if we keep the auras, we could use a Watcher's eye with + Crit Multi while affected by precision. Another 20+ divines, but for bossing, the budget will have to go either way I think.

EDIT:
Oh and again reliabilty: For boss fights I would use an entirely new set of Flasks. Having them activate when charges reach full is not what I want in a bossfight.

So far my thoughts and own experiments^^
Последняя редакция: Fitchner. Время: 14 янв. 2024 г., 11:57:29
"
Fitchner написал:

Yes, Stone Golem provides a great buff, especially compared to Vitality.
It may just be not reliable enough, either as a standalone cast or proc with CWS.

Golems prove highly dependable when triggered on "Cast when Stunned." Moreover, the advantages of Vitality are significantly greater. Not only does it provide increased regeneration, but it also unlocks additional modifiers for items like Watcher's Eye, for instance.

"
Fitchner написал:

HOWEVER - after the first cast, regen, recoup etc. will only take me to 2226 Life, which is exactly 54.99 % and I gain the Low Life DPS boost. The tooltip shows.

That's the mechanics of it. The Mastery increases your "low life" threshold to 55%. Your self-hit gradually reduces your life to that threshold, and it won't naturally go above that unless you employ a Life Flask.

"
Fitchner написал:
IF we wanted to go a different way: I tried Tempest Shield and you could do that instead of the Banner, Vitality and Precision thing.
We don't have to lose the banner, because there's charms with "Banner skills have no reservation" around aplenty.
Tempest Shield + Enlighten 3 + Arrogance reserves around 50% of Life.

Yeah, some players opt for the Tempest Shield Route, and currently, the Banner mod looks quite promising. However, I prefer not to incorporate an Enlighten or rely on borrowed Power in this build. I already have a section for Arn's Anguish, which I'm contemplating deleting, though I'm still uncertain.

My goal for this build is to make it self-sufficient, capable of performing well without the need for expensive Gems or relying on borrowed Power from Leagues.

I intend to fully optimize this build so that players can comfortably farm a few Divs and smoothly transition into it. This is the approach I envision taking in subsequent leagues.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 15 янв. 2024 г., 5:37:12
Anyone else having issues with not being stunned? I am frequently dieing to multiple small hits that hit me quickly. Ive been looking around for why and theres only been 2 things ive seen. First is Phys As Cold with crits being unable to stun you (so I have a backup regular sapphire flask im testing with), and second is a possible MoM bug? My thinking is somehow the passive tree thinks my MoM is specced and not Divine Flesh in its place, meaning I now have some ES actually calculated in the build... second one is highly speculative and finding conclusive evidence of this happening hasn't happened but at this point im just really confused as to what im doing wrong.

Here's my POB, its very similar to the "starter" setup with a couple changes to help gain crit immunity: https://pobb.in/bWohCLErDCqi

Edit: I just invested a lot more into life sources today and after finally killing the King of the Mists I went and swapped to Arn's Anguish setup too... little less tanky with this belt but overall im feeling way better even tho im still having the issue of missing stuns fairly often even tho I have absolutely 0 phys as cold anymore... but this is where I am now: https://pobb.in/OI4joZ3c_lgP
Последняя редакция: xGraum. Время: 16 янв. 2024 г., 6:45:39
"
xGraum написал:
Anyone else having issues with not being stunned? I am frequently dieing to multiple small hits that hit me quickly. Ive been looking around for why and theres only been 2 things ive seen. First is Phys As Cold with crits being unable to stun you (so I have a backup regular sapphire flask im testing with), and second is a possible MoM bug? My thinking is somehow the passive tree thinks my MoM is specced and not Divine Flesh in its place, meaning I now have some ES actually calculated in the build... second one is highly speculative and finding conclusive evidence of this happening hasn't happened but at this point im just really confused as to what im doing wrong.

Here's my POB, its very similar to the "starter" setup with a couple changes to help gain crit immunity: https://pobb.in/bWohCLErDCqi

Edit: I just invested a lot more into life sources today and after finally killing the King of the Mists I went and swapped to Arn's Anguish setup too... little less tanky with this belt but overall im feeling way better even tho im still having the issue of missing stuns fairly often even tho I have absolutely 0 phys as cold anymore... but this is where I am now: https://pobb.in/OI4joZ3c_lgP

Could just be the relatively bad roll of your Immutable Force. The Op has a 960+ version and I got something around 920, no issues.

Also your second PoBB says level 105? And we don't take the Stun mastery...with Unwaveringly Evil, that's not necessary.
"
xGraum написал:

Thats your issue:

We cannot use ANY kind of Stun avoidance, immunity and so on.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 16 янв. 2024 г., 14:22:37
Ill give a try without it but the problem predated taking the mastery.

I didnt see anything about it but can you not be stunned when already stunned? My Immutable isnt a high roll but I dont get any stutters or micro stuns already so havent really felt the need to upgrade past my initial one.

Thanks for responses!

Update: I unspecced both the mastery and the cluster jewel notable and double checked any source of stun whatever outside of immutable and the ES mastery and jumped into blood aquaduct. I am still very rarely stunned and I am never stunned when I have Brutal Charges from Arn's Anguish (10% threshold per charge) which means I still somehow have a threshold over 0. I can make a GIF of my HP bar while im hit and you will see it looks like just a normal PB setup without Bloodnotch, im getting no recovery at all because im still not being stunned.
Последняя редакция: xGraum. Время: 16 янв. 2024 г., 14:52:09
"
xGraum написал:
Ill give a try without it but the problem predated taking the mastery.

I didnt see anything about it but can you not be stunned when already stunned? My Immutable isnt a high roll but I dont get any stutters or micro stuns already so havent really felt the need to upgrade past my initial one.

Thanks for responses!

Update: I unspecced both the mastery and the cluster jewel notable and double checked any source of stun whatever outside of immutable and the ES mastery and jumped into blood aquaduct. I am still very rarely stunned and I am never stunned when I have Brutal Charges from Arn's Anguish (10% threshold per charge) which means I still somehow have a threshold over 0. I can make a GIF of my HP bar while im hit and you will see it looks like just a normal PB setup without Bloodnotch, im getting no recovery at all because im still not being stunned.

What do you mean with "stunned".

Not seeing and feeling any stutters is normal, as soon as you use Immutable Force
You dont need a 900+ Jewel. I was useing a 720% Immutable Force without any issues before upgrading.
The best indicator for getting stunned is using "Cast when Stunned" setup with a spell. When your Cast when Stunned setup triggers lets say Forbidden Rite, then its working.
Последняя редакция: Kaukus1. Время: 16 янв. 2024 г., 14:55:35
"
Kaukus1 написал:
What do you mean with "stunned".

Not seeing and feeling any stutters is normal, as soon as you use Immutable Force
You dont need a 900+ Jewel. I was useing a 720% Immutable Force without any issues before upgrading.
The best indicator for getting stunned is using "Cast when Stunned" setup with a spell. When your Cast when Stunned setup triggers lets say Forbidden Rite, then its working.

As in, if im already stunned can I no longer be stunned during that stun? I don't think its the case but if it were it would answer why having a better Immutable is a good thing when im already feeling fine.

I put a 20/20 Cast When Stunned with an Arc of Oscillating attached to Void Manipulation so it couldnt do damage then went into Crimson Temple with 6k wisps and let about 10 blue mobs smack me around. I would go several seconds at a time without having a stun proc Arc. This while having absolutely everything (except brutal charges) unspecced on my tree that has to do with stuns outside of the ES mastery.

You would think a spell with a 0.10s CD would proc quite frequently when im taking multiple hits per second. But right now all it takes is one sizable hit to bring me down to 10% hp that isnt recovered by Bloodnotch because it somehow miraculously didnt stun me to get me to be killed by any other monster that deals 11% of my hp or more, or even just take another 2 or 3 non stunned hits... this doesnt happen nearly as often now since the rest of my build is just a standard PB with life on hit vitality and instant leech, but it still happens. So far I think Steelmage is high AF to claim this gives shotgun immunity. But then theres Captainlance9's videos and his HP bar hardly stutters at all while mine is constantly pinging up and down.
Honestly im baffled how OP doesnt have this issue when they arent crit immune and have 2 sources of phys as cold.

https://youtu.be/2ldFDU5j824?si=PQdBBm1O-5RdmRKW

Sir Grog goes over some of the cases where the jewel doesnt work and if OP is doing wisps, thatd mean its not proccing hardly ever.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация