Cold-crit CI witch build

In regrade to those who say just take the biggest value nodes that would be correct if all nodes cost 1 point but if you having to spend 5 to get to the juicy nodes then its better to take 3 lesser ones for say 6 points, some-times i have to get out the calculator to work out what gives the best return for my points and also whats worth taking near where i end up. The best choice isn't always the biggest % and you don't know whats best until you have spent all your points (say 91, 80 levels +11 from quests).
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Currently lvl84.

Some of you have some very odd misconceptions. For starters, how come many of these builds do not use +30 Dex nodes? How are you running LMP? Also, you're not using +Str nodes. So, how are you using a high lvl red mana gem for things like Haste, Discipline, and Purity?

Further, + Crit chance is not all that great towards the end. With a 6L, you will be using mana leech. What this means, is that you can have a setup like

3 Diamond flasks

1 Granite

1 Mana

While using these flasks, your crit chance nodes are worthless

Also, inc. in cold/spell dmg directly affects your crit dmg. Since that's its base.

Cast Speed is INCREDIBLY important btw. Dont know who told any of you that it wasn't. But they're wrong.

When using Mali gloves, on diamond flask, my DPS is around 22k PER PULSE. So my shotgun DPS is 66k (Shotgun DPS is if all 3 pulses hit the same target).

This is still with using mana leech.

Here's my build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMAAzkrzAWqm1UIRT75CGLA5AvVKk0L6q9zDFz_ug0xJ5wUs3qtGp1ZtBrryz0guRWnIRr4fyF52nonr18DLNfCCzLquew1GOsrNbUq6zrcqhU9LksVP3hcnj-eX01CTNa8RKolt0f7p3hJRzicSiSOs0unb_1NM76rTmKMJ09DWX1Rh03KU_ror1byCTtcC6LoX5u5iGBHBMljOr_IZRFytWdierpyoJ9Tds1fmXcAFgmCqXRBgqopxIOIsqqIRTFOiSxID4-7lnWWHGVqmC0i1JktYbea-RClnCM8rJzFRM2fdPIcpWKzf6eYepGnnxhfqb8HYq1QGCquc3EDr8sTqbCmEeyxKGCjsYq4ergsgiS7l_eJvSG7Vr37qXG_R5ecw37DfcOVX__Esyd5x_Ndvcg5MAHLQR0RzJsEGs2fUpnNymZj2Qkd2dmbqBLhfYrT4vYHPehAdO3pT-_A66QiSey1jdPt17l47dl4SO3z1hbwYWsU9ORqZvU5uo_3kn3N99oE5v2YbdP_xwqH[/quote]
Последняя редакция: SL4Y3R. Время: 8 нояб. 2012 г., 16:15:32
"
SL4Y3R написал:
Currently lvl84.

Some of you have some very odd misconceptions. For starters, how come many of these builds do not use +30 Dex nodes? How are you running LMP? Also, you're not using +Str nodes. So, how are you using a high lvl red mana gem for things like Haste, Discipline, and Purity?

Further, + Crit chance is not all that great towards the end. With a 6L, you will be using mana leech. What this means, is that you can have a setup like

3 Diamond flasks

1 Granite

1 Mana

While using these flasks, your crit chance nodes are worthless

Also, inc. in cold/spell dmg directly affects your crit dmg. Since that's its base.

Cast Speed is INCREDIBLY important btw. Dont know who told any of you that it wasn't. But they're wrong.

When using Mali gloves, on diamond flask, my DPS is around 22k PER PULSE. So my shotgun DPS is 66k (Shotgun DPS is if all 3 pulses hit the same target).

This is still with using mana leech.

Here's my build.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAQMAAzkrzAWqm1UIRT75CGLA5AvVKk0L6q9zDFz_ug0xJ5wUs3qtGp1ZtBrryz0guRWnIRr4fyF52nonr18DLNfCCzLquew1GOsrNbUq6zrcqhU9LksVP3hcnj-eX01CTNa8RKolt0f7p3hJRzicSiSOs0unb_1NM76rTmKMJ09DWX1Rh03KU_ror1byCTtcC6LoX5u5iGBHBMljOr_IZRFytWdierpyoJ9Tds1fmXcAFgmCqXRBgqopxIOIsqqIRTFOiSxID4-7lnWWHGVqmC0i1JktYbea-RClnCM8rJzFRM2fdPIcpWKzf6eYepGnnxhfqb8HYq1QGCquc3EDr8sTqbCmEeyxKGCjsYq4ergsgiS7l_eJvSG7Vr37qXG_R5ecw37DfcOVX__Esyd5x_Ndvcg5MAHLQR0RzJsEGs2fUpnNymZj2Qkd2dmbqBLhfYrT4vYHPehAdO3pT-_A66QiSey1jdPt17l47dl4SO3z1hbwYWsU9ORqZvU5uo_3kn3N99oE5v2YbdP_xwqH

fix build man
Последняя редакция: d1ck_richard. Время: 12 нояб. 2012 г., 23:11:46
SL4Y3R (and anyone else, wanting to comment):

Why do you think casting time is so important? If you're doing blows for 66k isn't full investing into blow power more efficient for you? Are you often casting so rapidly so it makes a difference?

Also, you don't seem to spent any points except few starting ones on ES. Is this OK on higher levels? You could get Nullification quite easily and you didn't. Is it working?
Последняя редакция: Doppelori. Время: 22 нояб. 2012 г., 8:46:05
"
dpc написал:
SL4Y3R (and anyone else, wanting to comment):

Why do you think casting time is so important? If you're doing blows for 66k isn't full investing into blow power more efficient for you? Are you often casting so rapidly so it makes a difference?

Also, you don't seem to spent any points except few starting ones on ES. Is this OK on higher levels? You could get Nullification quite easily and you didn't. Is it working?

Why would I get nullification?

Also, my high DPS (remember S stands for seconds) comes from my high cast speed....
Последняя редакция: SL4Y3R. Время: 22 нояб. 2012 г., 12:32:37
"
Doppelori написал:

Couple things.

1) Ditch the 6% cold dmg above frost walker and grab the 3% cast speed in beginning

2) After that, remove the 2 +15% crit nodes in the beginning

3) Grab the other 6% cold dmg in Shadow area, and the Mental Acuity, which will give you your 30% crit back + some int

4) Ditch the +10 int above mental acuity and grab the 3% cast next to mental acuity

5) Remove the 3 5% spell dmg nodes in the middle, and grab the other 2 3% cast speeds + 9% spell dmg nodes.

6) Next point, grab the 10% spell dmg node.

With this you will gain 4% spell dmg + 12% cast + 20 int.

After this, fill in your 20% Assassination nodes, and begin to work down from the +10 int node above nimbleness down to Savant in the middle at the bottom. Grab the additional 3% casts and the +10% spell.

You cannot refill your ES with flasks, you must walk away from battle
Slurms - you ever use Ghost Reaver with your cold build? I haven't but curious if anyone bothers...

P.
"
SL4Y3R написал:
"
Doppelori написал:

Couple things.

1) Ditch the 6% cold dmg above frost walker and grab the 3% cast speed in beginning

2) After that, remove the 2 +15% crit nodes in the beginning

3) Grab the other 6% cold dmg in Shadow area, and the Mental Acuity, which will give you your 30% crit back + some int

4) Ditch the +10 int above mental acuity and grab the 3% cast next to mental acuity

5) Remove the 3 5% spell dmg nodes in the middle, and grab the other 2 3% cast speeds + 9% spell dmg nodes.

6) Next point, grab the 10% spell dmg node.

With this you will gain 4% spell dmg + 12% cast + 20 int.

After this, fill in your 20% Assassination nodes, and begin to work down from the +10 int node above nimbleness down to Savant in the middle at the bottom. Grab the additional 3% casts and the +10% spell.

You cannot refill your ES with flasks, you must walk away from battle

this is absolute cold/crt witch base which Slayer is talking about

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация