Cold-crit CI witch build

why do you talk about 111 points you wont reach them and no 15% crit chance is useless..
i dont want to argue, just when u will try build lv 111 build then u will realize that u have topick up those less wroth nodes

besides withour those +15% crt per node u will have very little crt chance, theres really not much those 1 with more than 15% per node, counted with nodes wasted to get there of corse
In case you havent a lvl 100 charachter, I'd stop speaking about 111 points build.
Kaderk and other players who knows more than me

lecs take all information together
Priority for crtitical cold witch are criticals mostly, but pick nodes for more than 15% crt chance, but waht about crt multiplier? every +10 crt multi nodes gives 10%more dmg when u get critical hit so its simple 10% more dmg in case of crt witch

weve spoke that +3% speed nodes arent worth

so what to pick up next? i will try build something with those clues

So.... whichs build better?

or this 1
"
Kaderk and other players who knows more than me

lecs take all information together
Priority for crtitical cold witch are criticals mostly, but pick nodes for more than 15% crt chance, but waht about crt multiplier? every +10 crt multi nodes gives 10%more dmg when u get critical hit so its simple 10% more dmg in case of crt witch

weve spoke that +3% speed nodes arent worth

so what to pick up next? i will try build something with those clues

So.... whichs build better?

or this 1

They are both fairly good, but I'do go for the first(and in the second you can get 9% cast/10% spell damage in 4 points at the center)

If you want critical strike damage maximized you could focus on critical damage and carry around 3-4-5 diamond flasks(with enough Mana regene+clarity+inner force you dont need mana flask/tested on my cold-crit shadow; I had alot of crit damage, and I used no mana potion, 3 diamond and 2 granite).
Последняя редакция: kadrek91. Время: 24 окт. 2012 г., 19:37:55
Nice how different builds can be, sure it depends a lot of your gear. What would you say to my build, need any suggestions :)

Wisdo Cold

Im lvl77 now, should i go for more dps (freezing 5linked with lmp 6k dps/0.29cast time) or energy shield (4.3k with diszi)?

Just tell me your opinion, thx (:

The elements are my allies.
The dead are my servants.
And fear...will be my closest friend.

Deutscher Global Channel "/global 4745"
Wouldnt you prefer something like this?
"
kadrek91 написал:
Wouldnt you prefer something like this?

I'm not sure, I think I really want two totems.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация