Please explain the "Make an offer" mentality...

Make an offer because:

1.) I dont (regularly) read Wraeclast Financial Times and I have no clue about the current perceived value of the item

2.) I know the perceived value of the item, but I hope you dont and you'll highball for it.

(in my case its mostly 1., but for some more expensive items I've done 2. too)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Blame GGG for making trading mandatory, not the players.
of course make-an-offer-ppl hope for an overpriced offer, what else?

i mean, it works sometimes.
u make an offer....buyer thinks its hell low and ur a noob....he doesnt reply....u take ur shit loads of exalts else where...thts wht happens to me a lot....and i know prices...alot of ppl are fucking greedy and will hang on to items for ages...a quick sale is better than one tht u never sell and cling to...imo atleast.
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
silversideup написал:
u make an offer....buyer thinks its hell low and ur a noob....he doesnt reply....u take ur shit loads of exalts else where...thts wht happens to me a lot....and i know prices...alot of ppl are fucking greedy and will hang on to items for ages...a quick sale is better than one tht u never sell and cling to...imo atleast.

Dude could you at least type properly <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Dude could you at least type properly <.<

Скрытый текст
if he coulda, he woulda, does not invalidate his point
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
silversideup написал:

Thanks for all the replies!! So many i cant quote each one lol. But the above is what i think as well.

People have these shops set up that players find with poe.xyz and items are still verified from May, or July, Oct...never sold. All you see are pages of BUMP with no replies and nothing sold. You make an offer an they dont reply or refuse. Obviously your price is too high because it hasnt sold in months. 2- because you have no prices in your shop, no one is pm'ing you because we dont want to deal with this "make an offer" shit.

I am a casual player. So i dont know values on a lot of things. Selling a Bringer of Rain is one thing, but when it comes to rare rings like +life, +resists, + x-y fire or physical damage...its all about what the buyer wants or seller is willing to pay. Such sick of the ELITIST mentality of "fuck you and your low offer" without creating a back and forth price discussion.

If i offer too low, tell me. Let me know what you want and if its too high...ill move on to the next seller
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
i usally say "make a offer" because i dont wanna call a fixed price and force him to run away. (dunno why noone ever ask for a lower price, i mean i just make a O-F-F-E-R. not a sale shield with a fixed price :( )

better i sell it cheap and now, as hoping someone somewhere one day in 100 years is comming and have no clue and overpay.

There is a simple solution for this...

Step 1: Ignore
Step 2: Profit

Eventually you have ignored "x procentage" of all idiots in-game and you can now start to have fun.
I think it boils down to finding a seller/buyer that value's an item the same way like you.

Sometimes this occurs to a seller if he has not sold X item for 2 weeks, making him more reasonable for new offers etc.

Still no need to get offended by another persons opinion of value of a certain item. Just move along and find somebody that matches your perceived value's of items.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
And thats why now i only buy stuff from b/o shops.

Ask price >Ask offer >Offer >Refuse, lowballer, noob, scrub etc >Ask how much they want >Silence, ignore, more noob more scrub etc.

If they say that my offer is effing low that means they know how much they want for it right? Then why is it so effing difficult to just say how effing much they effing want for it???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация