Please explain the "Make an offer" mentality...

"
Ermundos написал:

It is so much easier just to ask for offers if they dont satisfy me i will just reply "sorry i feel it's a bit low, looking for more like x exalts or what ever floats my boat at that moment"

Some people have two parts of shop, good items and meh items. Guys used to warn me before asking offer that this is the item from their GG shop and that it cannot go cheaply, to look to their meh shop for affordable items. That works too, I have small shop with "weapons" selection (ie. give what you give) and "good weapons" (mostly 1EX+ but all have BO prices there)

But is seller is polite and friendly it's not hard even to overcome "offer" question.

"

Some rares are also hard to put a price on them and it's easier to just haggle a bit before the seller and buyer are both satisfied.

Many items are like this, jewelry, amulets, I mean with chest you know what is good, with weapons you have DPS mostly but also is it "pure" type but lot of other things is hard to put price on.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Not reading any of the thread I'll put in my 2 cents because I matter!

My buddy and I constantly complain to each other because we have gone through the hassle of pricing out all of our items. Listing the b/os so xyz picks them up. Yet still people will whisper asking "how much." I'm usually setting the b/o low rather than perfectly pricing everything out for exact worth.

Recently I said fuck it. Used procurement, threw everything up and if someone asks I say offer. I know some people are dicks about offers but so far I have yet to turn down whatever someone offers me. Usually they want to underpay, and they are underpaying what they value it at.

Something that costs over 10 chaos I'll try to price out and set a b/o but just pay what you're willing to pay for items. If people are going to be dicks and complain about you lowballing them, ignore them and move on.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Really support the build of AH and using scrolls as currency.
offer ?
"
ohrlylol написал:
all I read in this thread is blablabla blabla blablabla bla blablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla blablablabla blabla blablabla bla.

is it just me?

for me its: whine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whinewhine whine
because im a little noob who doesnt know shit about the game and thinks sellers have to do the work if i want something..just remember this guy few pages ago who said: "im asking for price because i dont know the prices" <- here you can see the full retardness logic of most ppl here

@thorien_kell:

hmhm, 78 standard templar..why did i knew tha...oh wait
Neurotypicals are the worst thing this planet ever experienced.
Последняя редакция: Schinski. Время: 22 дек. 2013 г., 8:47:21
earlier i mentioned taking time to trade from actual game play,

here is how most trades end anyways, took prolly 1hour of 2 players time ending up with

"ok ty i no interested actually".

other would be "oh lol, actually i don't have enough currency".

Luckily im soon at a point where i can just close the shop, vendor every item i find even if they are nice and godly items just auc on forums.
Things in my thread are always have b/o price.
If I can't(always expensive) ,I will let buyer decide the price(like a auction).

Use poe goods to get fair one
Leave the ridiculous behind.
IGN TreasureOrTrash lv92 9aura low-life EK mf culler
Nobody who doesnt trade can afford anything for an exalt since they drop once every few month or so.

I always tell people to make an offer because i seriously consider their offer and usually barter a bit then i get something i want and they get what they want.
For the mediocre to good stuff that I trade I just say "Pay what you want, no offer refused!".

And to be honest, like 80% of the time I get more for the items than I expected (I actually have to tell people that they're offering way too much sometimes). And generally I sell them quick as hell, instead of having to slump around trade chat over and over spamming the same items.

For the really high end items, which I rarely come across, I just ask a few different global chats for an approximate price check, then ask the average of those answers and do a little haggling.

But I'm not everyone.

You guys gotta understand that to some people, trading is a HUGE portion of the game. They love the wealth, and they take the same sense of satisfaction from finding that awesome trade as you do from seeing your build beat dominus in merciless or any other "gameplay" releated feat.

It takes all kinds.

C'mon guys, it's like 3 day before Christmas. Let's spread some love instead of the normal vitriolic hyper-angsty attitudes we normally do.
"

I always tell people to make an offer because i seriously consider their offer and usually barter a bit then i get something i want and they get what they want.

But of course, I do exactly the same thing with people who say their price, you know, BECAUSE THEY FUCKIN SELL DAMN THING?!

"
Schinski написал:

but..but according to our level 78 standard hero thorien_kell thats "not justified"

[Removed by Admin]

78 templar, yes, so what? 77 Duelist, 67 mara, 69 scion i 63 witch. Am I not proficient enough to discuss douchebag traders? Please forgive me.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
Последняя редакция: Simon_GGG. Время: 22 дек. 2013 г., 10:21:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация