Please explain the "Make an offer" mentality...

"
damaxxerous написал:
Does your local car dealership have "make an offer" in the car windows? No! Sure we can haggle as buyers, but there is a sticker price.

To use your example:

Lets put this into PoE terms... You have a used-car dealership, with a catalogue to choose from. There are a possible 230439758307252 cars to choose from including your competitions'. You want to sell because you need to pay the rent, but you don't want to scare them away with a high asking price as its so easy for them to look elsewhere and find something a bit more within their budget.

Asking for a reasonable offer is fine. If that person has a price in mind, they'll probably tell you. If they are open for options, then they ask you to offer.

On top of that, they may have TONS of items and not have time to think of a price for everything.

On top of that, in PoE you can trade currency or items. You go to the car dealership with your own car to trade in and then discuss the amount you should pay for the new car you want to buy.

Anywho... why dont you simply NOT TRADE and stop whinging. Improvements are coming. There really is no need for more threads on a completely exhausted topic.

Trading is not necessary. Trading is optional. I'm not sure what else you want to hear.

If you're after fix pricing or for all sellers to know all their asking prices, you are going to be frustrated massively.
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
almost anything said in this thread.

Dont be afraid to be ripoffed, when u offer what u think its worth.

For example: u see a ammulet which perfectly fits ur build and u get exactly ur resistances capped through 6% fire res and 12% lightning res and maybe something else. its not a "expensive" ammu since the rolls arent high and not many others would be interested. But in ur special case it fits u perfectly.

So whats the ammu worth?
IGN: Surak Methred Wrathclaws Boxender_Gladiator Dunkler_Beschwörer Lady_Discharge
holy mother god,

This is why I put a " Pm me in game or on site message with a price in mind, do not come to me and ask me how much or blablablah."

Because all I will do is tell them to read the post again, or I just ignore them.

If you are interested in a stuff you want, you need to have a idea of how much it worth or atleast say something other than "how much?" Because that just show what an ignorant you are.

Both to buyer and seller btw.
"
Worldbreaker написал:

WTB Legacy Kaoms - 10 Exalted isn't "ripping off" anyone, someone is willing to pay 10ex for it, if someone is willing to sell it for that then that is that. It is no wonder people believe this game is run by trading with this kind of mentality.

When you offer 10 exalt for a legacy you shoukd really be shot on sight. Wonder how much you would appreciate this
. Probably three chaos and it is worth more then ten exalts anytime to me.
"
bowmore17 написал:
"
Worldbreaker написал:

WTB Legacy Kaoms - 10 Exalted isn't "ripping off" anyone, someone is willing to pay 10ex for it, if someone is willing to sell it for that then that is that. It is no wonder people believe this game is run by trading with this kind of mentality.

When you offer 10 exalt for a legacy you shoukd really be shot on sight. Wonder how much you would appreciate this

That's why you should try to barter. That ring IS only worth maybe 3 chaos to me. Nice attack speed, low leech roll, mid weapon elemental roll, worthless life regen roll. Could make the same ring or better with decent prismatic base + alt/regal for far less than 10 ex.

That's why you should OFFER, when asked to make an offer. I would have gladly sold a ring like this to the first person to offer me 3 chaos for it. Probably would not sell to the first person to offer me 1 fuse.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Последняя редакция: reboticon. Время: 20 дек. 2013 г., 9:01:14
"
reboticon написал:

That's why you should try to barter. That ring IS only worth maybe 3 chaos to me.

This is good ring, worth much more then 3 chaos so don't troll. If you accidentally don't have char that can use it does not mean ring is suddenly worthless.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
reboticon написал:
"
bowmore17 написал:
"
Worldbreaker написал:

That's why you should try to barter. That ring IS only worth maybe 3 chaos to me. Nice attack speed, low leech roll, mid weapon elemental roll, worthless life regen roll. Could make the same ring or better with decent prismatic base + alt/regal for far less than 10 ex.

Pretty much this, someone may pay more, others not so much. When someone offers what they think its worth to them you haven't been ripped off, especially if you sell it for that. I am not going to sit here and tell you what I think your items are worth because that isn't what they are "worth". They are worth what you sell them for and what the buyer buys them for.

Problem is, everyone wants that nail in the coffin price for all items, which will never happen.
"
Thorien_Kell написал:
"
reboticon написал:

That's why you should try to barter. That ring IS only worth maybe 3 chaos to me.

This is good ring, worth much more then 3 chaos so don't troll. If you accidentally don't have char that can use it does not mean ring is suddenly worthless.

I'm not trolling, I would sell that ring for 3 chaos.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I get frustrated when people don't want to barter.
Guy wanted 4 exalts for his Death's Oath. I need to get it for around 3 to try to link it and make a profit...
I offer 2.
Guy says 4.
I offer 3.
Guy says 4.
I offer 3.5.
Guy says 4.
I walk away.

I don't get mad at these people. I mean, if he needs to get 4 exalt for it, then that's what he needs. But I love to barter for goods. You can almost always talk me down from my B/O.

I once negotiated with someone 2 days for an amulet he had priced at 37 Exalts.
I wanted it for 10, and he dropped to 30.
We went back and forth for a bit and ended up with 10 exalts, 8 GCP, 20 chaos, 20 alch, 20 scouring, 10 regret, 3 chickens, and 2 goats.

It's fun.
I generally walk away from people who aren't willing to negotiate, unless we're talking small ticket items.
"
reboticon написал:

I'm not trolling, I would sell that ring for 3 chaos.

I would sell it for 2-3, but im speaking from a standard league point of view...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация