unreal prices for all end game gear

"
plasticeyes написал:
"
Asidra написал:

You can get a Bino's for ~20ex, which is good for end game maps and Atziri if that's a goal.

it took me 4 weeks of constant grinding to put together 4ex to get an aegis.

obviously you and i play the game differently.

20 ex ? you're joking right ? no problem- just put together 20 ex and you're set ! what abou the 5L/6L to support that bino's. what about the rings and ammies with crit on them. you are FAR from done once you have the Bino's in your hand.

that would, in fact take me at least 5 months, as my example clearly shows.

assuming, of course, you don't get that lucky valuable drop.

i play, at most, 2 hours a day. 20 ex is A LOT of currency.

20 ex is a lot of currency, but you are still doing it very wrong. 3 midnights sell for 2ex. You average about 1 per hour, double when you got for "round 2" and are just using the fragments that weren't midnights to spawn new corrupted zones. So - 2 days for you, 4 midnights - 2ex+ - not including all the alts or chaos recipe. 4ex should take 4 days if you're trying, not 4 weeks....

My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Последняя редакция: Asidra. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 16:19:53
I like how people are suggesting bino when OP's weapon is slightly better than bino.

He's complaining about prices for endgame gear when he already has endgame gear.
Последняя редакция: kasub. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 16:34:08
"
Asidra написал:
4ex should take 4 days if you're trying, not 4 weeks....

So, in this example, you spend 20 days of working at it for 3 hours a day in order to get one relatively low cost but still decent item? That's rough.

Even assuming that 3 hours did get you 1 EX (a pretty rosy baseline), it's still a lot of work for a video game. And the really unfortunate part is that even if you manage to deck yourself out well, there's no way to then challenge your awesome character or experience content built for your skill/gear level.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Chicken Nuggets
- No More Bullshit
Последняя редакция: Firecrest5. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 16:35:30
"
Firecrest5 написал:
"
Asidra написал:
4ex should take 4 days if you're trying, not 4 weeks....

So, in this example, you spend 20 days of working at it for 3 hours a day in order to get one relatively low cost but still decent item? That's rough.

Even assuming that 3 hours did get you 1 EX (a pretty rosy baseline), it's still a lot of work for a video game. And the really unfortunate part is that even if you manage to deck yourself out well, there's no way to then challenge your awesome character or experience content built for your skill/gear level.

Well - I totally agree there needs to be more content. But it is what it is, and hoping the content grows through each new 4 moth expansion. Before it was maps. NOw it's maps + corrupted areas and Atzri. That needs to keep growing for the game to survive.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
Последняя редакция: Asidra. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 16:53:18
First, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that GGG has raised the drop rates on the mid-teier unique items. I have already noticed the prices dropping on those level items.

Second, the OP makes the false claim that sellers are making their prices too high and aren't selling anything. Since the leagues ended business has been hopping and I sold enough stuff to buy the Legacy Kaom's Heart I wanted. I have many uniques available that can be purchased really cheap but it is the top most expensive items that sell the fastest. For example, I sold a Crown of Eyes and a Void Battery within 24 hours. I put my most expensive items at the top of page and that section is empty as of yesterday.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Dear TC,

This is how ARPGs work online.

Signed,
A Pro Player
Okay why are people complaining after getting good gear that getting the best gear going to take along time, That's like saying your $400k house is extremely good and most people in the world would dream in living in it but the houses that the super stars live in worth 10+ million dollars apiece will take forever for you to save for.

The rare and harder it is to get the price scales exponentially, if there was 1000 near perfect daggers worth 100 ex each, the 100% prefect dagger would be like 2000 exalts.

Hell you don't even need the near perfect dagger, half the amount of a near perfect dagger will allow you to steamroll up to 78 maps.

It's not possible to have a gear curve in the game that scales indefinitely, eventually you'll scale your gear to the point were it'll take 5x then 10x then 100x longer then the last upgrade to get.

The only fix of this is to add up more content for people to play so there is more ilvl and items to scale up more for the gear curve to add ways for people to still upgrade their gear like the orb of +1 damage or some shit.
Последняя редакция: RagnarokChu. Время: 14 июля 2014 г., 19:17:41
A lot of end game gear IS pretty expensive...i play a lot and I hardly get any exalts. Then good luck getting a GOOD 6-Link. Yeah you can get some decent gear for a few alc/chaos but otherwise? It takes stacks of exalts to get really good gear that will make your build rise above. I'm 81 going on 82 with my current character, have been playing since 2011 and I still have not gotten a 6-link...
The bottom line is that people always want there Best in slot gear Regardless but when they see the price of item over 200+ Ex orbs there like holy shit fuck this game no chance in hell i'm either [A .Real money trading for orbs] or [B. No life it and and spend countless hours of farming to even come close to that amount of currency.] Last but not less is to basically quit the game and play another game till the new leagues kick in .
"
Route1 написал:
A lot of end game gear IS pretty expensive...i play a lot and I hardly get any exalts. Then good luck getting a GOOD 6-Link. Yeah you can get some decent gear for a few alc/chaos but otherwise? It takes stacks of exalts to get really good gear that will make your build rise above. I'm 81 going on 82 with my current character, have been playing since 2011 and I still have not gotten a 6-link...

it took you 3 years to get to level 81?! Good god man.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация