unreal prices for all end game gear

"
JNF написал:
"
Malone написал:
"
JNF написал:
Life isn't fair....want to buy my 5L Shavronne's Wrappings for 100 exalted orbs?

nice roll

lol...I've blown 6 divine orbs on it and the best I was able to muster was 163%....so yeah...

but hey, since we're on the topic of 'nice rolls', what do you think of this staff I managed to 6L with less than 150 fusing orbs?

roll is average, 150 is pretty sweet though - bet you wish you could transfer the rng to ur shavs
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon написал:

roll is average, 150 is pretty sweet though - bet you wish you could transfer the rng to ur shavs

lol yep. I've had fantastic luck with linking and horrible luck with divines....
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Chundadragon написал:
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/967483

Check out HvC's progress here - no RMT, no sitting in a1n masturbating over trades, everything is on stream, just good play.

If you're unsure how to progress just watch him. I guarantee he'll have a 6L within 2 weeks and be level 92+ Watch him reach 78 maps, watch him gear up a new character in a fresh league. Maybe you can learn something as well. There's no retarded "omg rng", no "trade or go fuck yourself" just balanced play.

Some people act as if there is some magical dice and you roll 5 or higher or you uninstall PoE. Nope, watch top-tier players, they don't make it because of RNG every single time, they just have the knowledge. (inb4, RMT RMT RMT, sigh... stop it)

Loath Bane has been mirrored under 100 times and there are over 10k players, many of whom play in standard. Can you understand how ridiculous wanting to enter the top 0.5% of the game whilst having almost no time invested? I can understand you're frustrated by some of these prices, but you are not comparing yourself to endgame, your comparing yourself to Bill fucking Gates here.

"
johnKeys написал:
a couple of notes:

1) can't really accuse anyone with 200+ Exalted Orbs (or equivalent) in stash of RMTing, but one thing is certain: those orbs passed through RMT at some point.
even if a "super rich" guy didn't RMT - he may have gotten them from someone, who got them from someone, who RMTed them.

Please go a little deeper on this point, if say 10% of the orbs in PoE have passed through RMT then even first-time players who trade their unique item for an exalt have been in contact with RMT. There is a just a higher likelihood that top-tier players have RMT-tainted orbs because of their high quantity. What's to say your beloved 2h mace wasn't RMT'ed?

I really don't understand what this point is leading to.

don't use the "top streamers" as examples, because I have a more-than-one-wall-of-text-worth response about them and how they consistently do well in the game.
as a spoiler, I'd say it's about a certain clique. an "Olympus" of "gods" trading and partying among themselves. and if you think none of them RMT - well you are just wrong.
that clique as a whole, is likely the biggest RMT customer in the game.
they are like the old-world rich, who got the best-quality Cocaine, even though none of them could allow themselves to actually be seen buying it.

fact of the matter is, the amount of hours spent grinding the game or "dumpster diving" for the cheap change known as Vendor Recipes, don't matter a bit.
I wish I had time to post sum /played of all my characters (including deleted ones) and a complete screenshot of all my stashes and char inventories in all leagues, just to get that point across to the likes of you.
and I'm not even close to being the "grindiest" among the rarely-trading and self-found.
in fact, I'm more "casual" than ever, nowadays.
that's sad, but horribly true. a direct result of GGG's design plus a stupid urge to play the game as if it was an ARPG like any other.

to be "rich" and stay "rich", one must think of everything as a means to an end.
everything.
I think you know what I mean by this.
all of the possible implications.
that is all.

and that comment you made about my precious Open Beta hammer:
I can say with absolute certainty, I bought it with a Divine Orb I dropped, from a guy who lucky-alched it from a 5-link he dropped.
RMT had no impact on this over-one-year-old transaction, and I know for a fact I wouldn't have gone through with it, at the slightest hint it did.

can you say the same about the stuff and orbs you have in your stash, Mr. Rich?

that's the impact RMT has on Path Of Exile, and it's GGG's fault as much as it is the fault of the scumbags who partake in it.
think about that, instead of just pulling numbers like "10%" out of your rear.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys написал:

don't use the "top streamers" as examples, because I have a more-than-one-wall-of-text-worth response about them and how they consistently do well in the game.
as a spoiler, I'd say it's about a certain clique. an "Olympus" of "gods" trading and partying among themselves. and if you think none of them RMT - well you are just wrong.
that clique as a whole, is likely the biggest RMT customer in the game.
they are like the old-world rich, who got the best-quality Cocaine, even though none of them could allow themselves to actually be seen buying it.

fact of the matter is, the amount of hours spent grinding the game or "dumpster diving" for the cheap change known as Vendor Recipes, don't matter a bit.
I wish I had time to post sum /played of all my characters (including deleted ones) and a complete screenshot of all my stashes and char inventories in all leagues, just to get that point across to the likes of you.
and I'm not even close to being the "grindiest" among the rarely-trading and self-found.
in fact, I'm more "casual" than ever, nowadays.
that's sad, but horribly true. a direct result of GGG's design plus a stupid urge to play the game as if it was an ARPG like any other.

to be "rich" and stay "rich", one must think of everything as a means to an end.
everything.
I think you know what I mean by this.
all of the possible implications.
that is all.

Heh, good luck RMTing in a fresh league. I know you love accusing everyone of cheating, but it doesn't make much sense accusing people of RMTing in a new league. Top streamers do consistently well in every new league or lengthy (1 week - 1 month) race.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
johnKeys написал:

and that comment you made about my precious Open Beta hammer:
I can say with absolute certainty, I bought it with a Divine Orb I dropped, from a guy who lucky-alched it from a 5-link he dropped.
RMT had no impact on this over-one-year-old transaction, and I know for a fact I wouldn't have gone through with it, at the slightest hint it did.

can you say the same about the stuff and orbs you have in your stash, Mr. Rich?

that's the impact RMT has on Path Of Exile, and it's GGG's fault as much as it is the fault of the scumbags who partake in it.
think about that, instead of just pulling numbers like "10%" out of your rear.

Your stash is not one item, can you say for certainty for instance, the chromatic orbs in your stash have not passe through RMT, and before you dismiss this - you know as well as anyone you can easily buy chromatic orbs from www.gayfagsite.com, can you be certain that the guy you bought chromatic orbs from was not RMTing either?

I can say for certainty that I've never knowingly RMT'ed, I've been offered USD for my items to which my answer was and will always be a firm "go fuck yourself". My 10% was an example, if a certain portion of the currency pool was tainted then literally everyone who trades and circulates this currency will be in contact with RMT, hard facts of games like this.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
As has already been pointed out the experienced players know every little in and out at the start of a new league, what mediocre items to sell, what gems to get a couple of chaos for, what items to look for of current popular builds, they know everything they can get some currency out of; most of all they spend a lot of hours a day playing, seen the hours the streamers are putting in atm for the one month?

Should also be very easy to find end game gear in standard, anything that is not near gg you should be able to find for an ex or two.

Just got this last week for an ex,

Dual wielding with something similar and it is more than efficient to clear most maps.

Loath bane is a ridiculous example, clearly this is just the OP looking at items like this though and getting annoyed. Honestly I am not sure I would want to own items like that because they are game breaking and more of a reason not to play any more than lack of wealth; would prefer to waste currency trying to craft my own, if I had that much.

It is not hard to put together an efficient build to farm with, if you want wealth you just have to put in the hours and be frugal, every chrome, jeweller, alt, low quality gem drop adds up in no time to exalts; another easy money maker is levelling gems in a 6s off gear. A game like this is also a long term proposition, but also once you gain wealth you have it forever in the perma leagues.

Последняя редакция: ZeroHate. Время: 15 июля 2014 г., 5:32:54
so what if a person A sold his exalt for $$$ to some shady dealer and a person B bought it from that guy and then traded with you for an item that you wanted to sell?

How does that impact your game? Do you know which of the exalts you have/have had were "tainted"? No. Are you gonna vendor them or throw them on the ground because they went through RMT? No.

If you own a shop and you have no idea about the lives of the customers will there be any difference in the way you treat them? Lets say that a dude that comes in the shop buys with $$ that he saved up from tax evasion or some girl comes in and buys stuff with $$ she got by prostitution, if you have no idea how they got their $$ will you treat them differently? Of course not.

So the other day I sold some of my items for 50ex on SC and transferred them to HC. Have some of those exalts passed through RMT schemes? Probably yes. Does this change or invalidate somehow the fact that I, over a lot of time, have managed to gather that wealth without RMTing? No

I guess my point is that for the most part it doesnt matter if other people RMT. The small time RMT people are not gonna change your game in any way, the people who bough curerncy and carfted that 1 perfect item that mirror fees allowed them to craft a 2nd, 3rd and so on item shouldnt affect the way how 99.9% of you play your game either.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I think they should just lower the price of the new ferrari, come on that price is ridiculous and i want to try that car so badly. Mby in 12.000 years i can afford that's unacceptable.
"
Qarl написал:
"
slantasiam написал:
... loath bane dagger ....

.... longtime players have them when they were cheap ...

There would never have been a time when an item like that dagger would have been cheap.

I do have a quick couple of questions for you, as I am fascinated by your post:
  • How much play-time would you expect to put in to get the best available items?
  • What would your play goals be after that point?
  • What other games do you play, and were you looking for a comparable experience?

If you'd prefer to answer privately, hit the PM button next to this post.

lol. typical.

you are asking the wrong questions.

when you ask the wrong questions, it doesn't matter what the answers are. your premise is already wrong.
Последняя редакция: Veruski. Время: 15 июля 2014 г., 9:10:43
"
Veruski написал:
"
Qarl написал:
"
slantasiam написал:
... loath bane dagger ....

.... longtime players have them when they were cheap ...

There would never have been a time when an item like that dagger would have been cheap.

I do have a quick couple of questions for you, as I am fascinated by your post:
  • How much play-time would you expect to put in to get the best available items?
  • What would your play goals be after that point?
  • What other games do you play, and were you looking for a comparable experience?

If you'd prefer to answer privately, hit the PM button next to this post.

lol. typical.

you are asking the wrong questions.

when you ask the wrong questions, it doesn't matter what the answers are. your premise is already wrong.

He is trying to get you to come to the same conclusion that drives the core fear in GGGs mind, that for some reason if players experience end-game then they will get bored and leave because people can obviously not come up with their own game goals after the primary implemented ones have been achieved. The problem with this logic is that its just not true. And it should NOT be true in a well designed ARPG, except when you make it that way by mistake. His last question was just fishing.

But they can keep playing on their fear. They can keep making the gap wider at end-game and frustrating all but the full time players and RMTers. And they can keep making the game more about trading than it is about going out, finding cool items and having fun with them. And they'll keep pulling PoE further and further away from the ARPG theme until all that is left is a D3 Auction House and a bunch of bots.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация