GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

"
How can you use unending hunger on the north of the witch skill tree? It doesn't cover 40 intelligence. The jewel JUST barely touches 1 of the 10INT nodes, so you only get 30 INT up there for unending hunger? Anyone got the same issue?

What @Kimbroslice wrote, the nodes does not need to be allocated according to the gem :)

Basically, as long as 40 intelligence exists inside that circle it will work, they don't need to be allocated for that jewel.

"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi,

Which aura gives more DPS : Haste or (Anger + Generosity)?

Thanks

Generosity + Anger.

"
woodyfly написал:
I dont know if this is written in the guide but I Found a way to get solar guards at any level. I had my second character grab a solar guard corpse and bring it to my hideout. Then from my hideout I could get solar guards at level 28, ez pz for the rest of the entire game

Will require you to have another character in high lvl which is why I've not included it in the guide :)

Keep in mind that if you have max lvl hideout the area is lvl 60 which allows you to resummon your spectres in your hideout as your Desecrate & Spectre gem lvls up :)

"
woodyfly написал:
I don't understand why flat damage jewels would be better than cast speed? Isn't the base damage of SGs very high, why would adding a measly 10 more fire damage to them be better than cast speed

Because of Unending Hunger, they will get an absurd ammount of cast speed already that scaling their dmg will lead to more effective DPS output when running maps :)
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Great work dude! I really love your guides!
Can you give me an example of end game-high budget gear?
Also do i change any passive points on skill-tree expect potency of will?
Hi guys!

I mentioned a while back I was investigating interactions with the new 3.1 mechanics.

Here is among the most powerful I have discovered, and named The Immortal Necromancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHgpow0dg5k

Quite a game changer, it gives life-based necros a run for their money and celebrates everything about Abyss. Notably much less viable once Abyss jewels are gone.

I didn't see the need to create an entire new thread for it as Spectre basics are the same all over, so Ghazzy, if they ask me for levelling threads etc (I've been getting spammed), I'm redirecting them to yours.

Feel free to put it up as a variant on the main post!

Link to Reddit Thread;

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7plnke/mechanics_showcase_the_immortal_spectre_summoner/
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Последняя редакция: primaeva. Время: 12 янв. 2018 г., 0:02:57
Just wanted to drop thanks in this thready, cleared guardians/shaper/uber atziri last week with this build. Lots of fun!
"
Ghazzy написал:

"
Ammoconda написал:

2. Is there any better weapon of choice? Since the scourge is very expensive and I don't see why is the sword unique recommended.

2) Scourge is stupidly expensive since this build and other minion builds got an increase in popularity.

Can someone explain this or am I missing something? I see the scourge listed starting from ~14c and bought one for myself for the same price. Doesn't seem that expensive?

If this is what we're talking about: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Scourge

And that brings us to my question: Is The Scourge the weapon of choice for this build?

Can someone help me and check out my gear and point me towards the next logical update? I can't figure out what I should buy next. I have about 200c to spend. Maybe the helm?
Outdated info. First wk or two of league it was 200-100c+ when Exs were 30-60c.

Brightbeak for mapping, Scourge for bosses. Or Brightbeak for everything, depends if you care about the extra dps.
Последняя редакция: ExiledPoe. Время: 12 янв. 2018 г., 12:17:35
So i'm 91 doing t12-15s and have been trying guardians bllah blah, but i've been wondering if the zombies are all that worth it at this point? They seem to die really easily, does flesh binder really change all that much? I'm not quite sure but it seems like im resummoning zombies like 3 times a map. im using a separate setup for zombies other than the fortify link, im using minion life and ele res, so my zombies are at about 9k. it does not seem to change anything without them, is there some alternative?
I don't have ele resists capped, can I take off generosity to proc commander of darkness for myself?
"
Ammoconda написал:
I don't have ele resists capped, can I take off generosity to proc commander of darkness for myself?

I can't see your setup as it is hidden so I don't know what aura's you are running.

The only aura linked to generosity is anger. This can't be taken off generosity as it will mess with your EE.

Other aura's like clarity lvl 1, purity of elements shouldn't be run with generosity and will proc the commander of darkness benefits for you. A clarity lvl 1 is a good way to get this to work if you are not running other aura's.

The auromvorax sword as listed in the OP is a great way to get any ele resistances you lack until your gear / aura's can cover it all. Then the Scourge is the weapon to aim for. It's now fairly cheap in ASC.
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 14 янв. 2018 г., 3:26:26
loving this build, currently lv93, everything is just insanely easy to kill upto t15, but my SGs are dying very easily to phoenix and normal atziri (even running purity of fire -> 80/224 fire res in ho).

any idea why? i saw videos of ppl doing these bosses with 4 SGs easily, but it doesnt seem to work for me.

edit: also i do believe that unending hunger is inactive where its placed cause it does not affect the int node south of cruel preparation. when you hover over the jewel, all affected int notes glow, but that particular one doesnt. but i might be wrong here
Последняя редакция: Zoricus. Время: 14 янв. 2018 г., 7:40:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация