GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Whats better

Flat damage like "Minions do 14 to 16 additional fire damage" or % minion cast speed?
Последняя редакция: woodyfly. Время: 7 янв. 2018 г., 17:58:28
"
Deadbringer написал:
"
primaeva написал:
I chaos spammed a thing!

Slammed cold res :)

After some intense research I have come to believe that a Essence of Horror helm with the above mods would be BiS for Solar Guards, drawbacks being you can no longer run a projectile-modifying link for clear (Pierce/Fork and Projectile Weakness to be removed).

Many people have issue comjng to grips with the impact of Immolate however. PoB puts it up there as a huge DPS boost - but that's using Flame Sents as a base. If the base damage of the SG fireball is higher, the relative power of Immolate drops.

That said, this helm blows Shaper up faster than ever before - will try to get a 5-6 min flat run in on video.

Long live SGs!

Can we get that vid,im curious

Well apparently the helms are bugged for now and Immolate is instead giving burning damage instead. So the DPS increase was probably due to it scaling my single TV a little bit more while still maintaining 6L for the SGs. Can't wait till they fix it!!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hey guys,

Pardon the delayed responses, I do my best to keep up!

"
Kimbroslice написал:
Thanks for all the help Ghazzy and anyone else who's offered helpful information. I've tried many variations of spectre builds thus far and have used multiple guides as a reference point but ended up making my own variation of the build (using this one as my main template) taking MoM and branching down to the right of Necro Aegis to grab some much needed dex and more jewels. I may decide to spec out of MoM to grab more life nodes though due to my low mana pool anyways. Everything seems to be going great so far and have cleared up to shaper with ease, including guardians.

I'll post a video of a T11 Waterways speed clear I did a couple days ago for anyone who is interested in seeing the build in action. Quality may be poor since I recorded from my laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdu-OOGSwOA

Will be recording some t15 and guardian gameplay when I get more time later tonight if anyone wants to see more.

Hey,

Cheers!

I always like it when people make different variations of my guides, I'm glad it's working out well for you! :)

"
Ammoconda написал:
First time playing this time and try to run this build because every other beginner build is sunder, and I wanted to be a little hippy. I have some question regarding the guide and the video.

1. It's almost impossible to get 2 blue one red in the baron, to equip SRS + minion damage + melee splash, I dropped minion damage to use the baron.

2. Is there any better weapon of choice? Since the scourge is very expensive and I don't see why is the sword unique recommended.

3. What is the highest this build can go, comfortably? Like without going extreme in playmaking since I'm new.

Hey,

1) https://imgur.com/a/IvvQ8 average cost of getting 2 blue 2 red on Baron = 19.5 chromes.
It is far from impossible, it's among the cheapest coloring you'll ever do. The links you need for it as described in the guide is: SRS (blue) - Minion DMG (blue) - Melee Splash (red) - Melee Phys (red)

You really should never drop minion damage! :)

2) Scourge is stupidly expensive since this build and other minion builds got an increase in popularity. The sword help tons for resistances and acts as a great leaguestarter or cheap item to get the build going. As described in the guide as well you could use any fast weapon with an Essence of Fear to get extra minion damage, or use a Brightbeak for faster shield charging.

3) Comfortably, you can do anything but Uber Atziri, that fight will not be comfortable with this build though it is doable.

"
lolyndasmu написал:
just killed shaper for the first time, thanks for the build!
i gotta say though, im dissapointed with AG, its not that useful during maps (because it got left behind and/or spectres are more than strong enough to clear maps very quickly) and not that tanky on strong bosses, it almost got killed on guardians and got killed on shaper.

AG needs to be lvl 18+ before hes reliable imo, even then you gota keep track of him. I feel that he is mostly useful when you play with the TV setup for specific boss farming.

"
Ammoconda написал:
The recommended sword unique has a state that decreases rarity of the item found by 20%, should that be a concern?

Nah, you don't need to worry about that. The sword acts as a resistance stick till you can get the rest of your gear sorted.

"
Ktulu85 написал:
Starting to feel a little squishy in tier 8+ maps. What gear should I focus on upgrading?

Скрытый текст

Hey,

Get rid of the helmet, asap. Make sure your resistances are capped then focus entirely on life :)

"
Kimbroslice написал:
"
Ktulu85 написал:
Starting to feel a little squishy in tier 8+ maps. What gear should I focus on upgrading?

Скрытый текст

Higher life rolls on your rings/amulet/helm, then next step would be to replace the gloves and belt with better resist rolls. You should be able to find many upgrades for 1c or less each piece.

Make sure your abyssal jewels have life rolls on them as well considering they can roll 20-50 life, 20-35 being very cheap to buy. Jewels are a very good place to get increased life in this build.

And this ^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^

"
woodyfly написал:
Whats better

Flat damage like "Minions do 14 to 16 additional fire damage" or % minion cast speed?

Offensive stats:
%increased damage when you've used a minion skill recently (flesh offering procs it) > Flat dmg > Cast speed

Defensive stats:
Life / Res
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
How can you use unending hunger on the north of the witch skill tree? It doesn't cover 40 intelligence. The jewel JUST barely touches 1 of the 10INT nodes, so you only get 30 INT up there for unending hunger? Anyone got the same issue?
Hi,

Which aura gives more DPS : Haste or (Anger + Generosity)?

Thanks
"
How can you use unending hunger on the north of the witch skill tree? It doesn't cover 40 intelligence. The jewel JUST barely touches 1 of the 10INT nodes, so you only get 30 INT up there for unending hunger? Anyone got the same issue?

The int nodes don't have to be taken. Any int nodes inside the radius count.
I dont know if this is written in the guide but I Found a way to get solar guards at any level. I had my second character grab a solar guard corpse and bring it to my hideout. Then from my hideout I could get solar guards at level 28, ez pz for the rest of the entire game
"
Kimbroslice написал:
"

What do you mean? I'm confused. The guide says to use unending hunger in the slot North of tree starting path. But the Jewel doesn't cover 40 intelligence to utilize the benefit of unending hunger in the North slot if you follow the Passive Skill Tree he posted. I could put it on the left side of witch starting path but that's utilized for anatomical knowledge
Последняя редакция: iPakka. Время: 9 янв. 2018 г., 17:34:04
"
"
Kimbroslice написал:
"

What do you mean? I'm confused. The guide says to use unending hunger in the slot North of tree starting path. But the Jewel doesn't cover 40 intelligence to utilize the benefit of unending hunger in the North slot if you follow the Passive Skill Tree he posted. I could put it on the left side of witch starting path but that's utilized for anatomical knowledge

There is 20 intelligence in Deep Thoughts and others available in range. The nodes do NOT have to taken as a passive for the benefit to apply.
Последняя редакция: kafiend. Время: 9 янв. 2018 г., 18:49:50
I don't understand why flat damage jewels would be better than cast speed? Isn't the base damage of SGs very high, why would adding a measly 10 more fire damage to them be better than cast speed
Последняя редакция: woodyfly. Время: 10 янв. 2018 г., 14:05:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация