GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Thanks for all the help Ghazzy and anyone else who's offered helpful information. I've tried many variations of spectre builds thus far and have used multiple guides as a reference point but ended up making my own variation of the build (using this one as my main template) taking MoM and branching down to the right of Necro Aegis to grab some much needed dex and more jewels. I may decide to spec out of MoM to grab more life nodes though due to my low mana pool anyways. Everything seems to be going great so far and have cleared up to shaper with ease, including guardians.

I'll post a video of a T11 Waterways speed clear I did a couple days ago for anyone who is interested in seeing the build in action. Quality may be poor since I recorded from my laptop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdu-OOGSwOA

Will be recording some t15 and guardian gameplay when I get more time later tonight if anyone wants to see more.
First time playing this time and try to run this build because every other beginner build is sunder, and I wanted to be a little hippy. I have some question regarding the guide and the video.

1. It's almost impossible to get 2 blue one red in the baron, to equip SRS + minion damage + melee splash, I dropped minion damage to use the baron.

2. Is there any better weapon of choice? Since the scourge is very expensive and I don't see why is the sword unique recommended.

3. What is the highest this build can go, comfortably? Like without going extreme in playmaking since I'm new.
"
Ammoconda написал:
First time playing this time and try to run this build because every other beginner build is sunder, and I wanted to be a little hippy. I have some question regarding the guide and the video.

1. It's almost impossible to get 2 blue one red in the baron, to equip SRS + minion damage + melee splash, I dropped minion damage to use the baron.

2. Is there any better weapon of choice? Since the scourge is very expensive and I don't see why is the sword unique recommended.

3. What is the highest this build can go, comfortably? Like without going extreme in playmaking since I'm new.

1. It's actually quite simple to get 2 blue. Use vorici's crafting bench in your hideout for the guaranteed 2 blue socket recipe.

2. The damage on scourge isn't even necessary to clear all content. I myself just killed shaper using Brightbeak. The other sword he recommends is great if you need help capping your resists as it gives up to 60% all res.

3. It can take you all the way through anything the game has to offer. The limiting factor will mainly be currency required to buy end game gear and how well you can play the character. Even in cheap gear (5L chest and some other cheap off pieces) you can EASILY clear up to tier 13 maps. I myself do that all the time as well considering I swap to item rarity gem in my 6L.
"
Kimbroslice написал:
"
Ammoconda написал:

1. It's actually quite simple to get 2 blue. Use vorici's crafting bench in your hideout for the guaranteed 2 blue socket recipe.

2. The damage on scourge isn't even necessary to clear all content. I myself just killed shaper using Brightbeak. The other sword he recommends is great if you need help capping your resists as it gives up to 60% all res.

3. It can take you all the way through anything the game has to offer. The limiting factor will mainly be currency required to buy end game gear and how well you can play the character. Even in cheap gear (5L chest and some other cheap off pieces) you can EASILY clear up to tier 13 maps. I myself do that all the time as well considering I swap to item rarity gem in my 6L.

I know the crafting thing, but as a new player, I don't really have such privilege. I might need the resistance since I'm dying quite a lot, but the rarity drop down are discouraging, should I be taking that into account?
The crafting recipe is actually quite beginner friendly, you get it at lvl 3 or 4 vorici which is incredibly easy to get by yourself. Not really sure what the rest of your question meant though if you'd like to clarify.
just killed shaper for the first time, thanks for the build!
i gotta say though, im dissapointed with AG, its not that useful during maps (because it got left behind and/or spectres are more than strong enough to clear maps very quickly) and not that tanky on strong bosses, it almost got killed on guardians and got killed on shaper.
The recommended sword unique has a state that decreases rarity of the item found by 20%, should that be a concern?
Starting to feel a little squishy in tier 8+ maps. What gear should I focus on upgrading?

Скрытый текст
"
Ammoconda написал:
The recommended sword unique has a state that decreases rarity of the item found by 20%, should that be a concern?

% rarity isn't typically considered to be a very important stat on an item. Quantity is much more valued than rarity is.

"
Ktulu85 написал:
Starting to feel a little squishy in tier 8+ maps. What gear should I focus on upgrading?

Скрытый текст

Higher life rolls on your rings/amulet/helm, then next step would be to replace the gloves and belt with better resist rolls. You should be able to find many upgrades for 1c or less each piece.

Make sure your abyssal jewels have life rolls on them as well considering they can roll 20-50 life, 20-35 being very cheap to buy. Jewels are a very good place to get increased life in this build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация