[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

is having minion movement speed on rings needed or can i do without?

instead of having a second curse i was thinking of just doing

ele weakness - curse on hit - gmp - ball lightning

and using a dif helm. do i rly need that chaos res from helm

instead of using victario's charity can i give it up and use a high es shield or am i losing too much dps if i do that?
Последняя редакция: tinfat. Время: 26 сент. 2017 г., 8:20:31
"
tinfat написал:
instead of animated guardian - empower - minion life - melee splash

i put ball lightning - gmp - curse on hit - ele weakness

and i change animated guardian - fortify - minion life
what do you think?

maybe even change out guardian for raise zombies?

"
You can certainly place Curses on Ball Lightning. This build recommends AG in boots for the +1 to Levels, but if you're not going to do that, changing it up like this looks fine.

Not too sure about the Zombies though. I believe your golems would be much more tanky than your zombies anyway, and this build doesn't take as many +1 to Maximum Zombies as other Necromancers. Zombies work better with Spectres, as they also tank for Spectres, and a lot of passives/uniques that give +1 to Maximum Spectres also give +1 to Maximum Zombies.

Hello :)

Ball Lightning is great for triggering Elemental Weakness curse if you want to self cast Ball Lightning. I however never recommend linking Temporal Chains to any attacks skill, as with Blasphemy it creates one of the best defenses in game.

Zombies start to melt in boss fights after T13 maps. They have low block chance, low regen and small hp pool. They are great while leveling, but should be dropped for endgame maps. Better use Vaal Summon Skeletons if you want distraction in boss fights and don't want to use Animate Guardian.

"
This is really only viable for bosses that can't easily kill you. The main DPS increase doesn't come from just -24 Fire Res, but from the linked Cast while Channeling > Desecrate > Flesh Offering. We're only using Scorching Ray because it's the best Channeling Spell to use for that bonus Fire Res reduction

Hey!

Very good answer :)

"
How much does the Presence of Chayula help the build? I was looking to get one but it's currently pretty expensive and I didn't want to pay 4-5 exalted orbs for a minor upgrade.

"
TBH, not as much as other hybrid/ES builds, except at endgame bosses. It's still very helpful if you get one at a decent price, but it's not going to be as powerful compared to using it in a LowLife or CI build.

Because Stun "chance" is based on your maximum Life, we get stunned more often than Life builds, but we do get a 50% chance to avoid Stun as we have ES. Other non-Life builds, such as CI, use Skyforth so that their Stun immunity is based on Mana instead. For us, the only real danger is getting chain stunned. However, due to our high Block chance and powerful Temporal Chains, this is very unlikely to happen.

That said, I would recommend upgrading if you have the funds to do so, or if you plan to farm really high-tier maps. Otherwise, any amulet for 1 exalt or less will also be really good--you can even consider getting one with +1 Additional Curse.

Presence of Chayula is pretty much best amulet for the build for endgame boss fights. It almost caps chaos resistance, gives huge EHP (Life+ES) boost and gives stun immunity.

However it costs a lot and doesn't really matter below T16 boss fights. Temp Chains and Phase Run keeps you safe, so feel free to use any rare amulet you see fit.

Useful Unique amulets :
- "Biscos Collar" is very popular for the extra MF
- "Stone of Lazhwar" would cap your spell block with Bone Offering and Rumi's up
- "Shaper's Seed" gives whole party some extra regen
- "Voll's Devotion" will generate you endurance charges from your ending power charges
- "The Anvil" gives 8% extra block chance

"
Thank you for you job! Best wishes ^^,)

Np, and thanks for feedback ;)
I read all messages and try to improve guide from them.

"
for jewels i'm running anima, might, 2x harmony, and two jewels atm w/minion deals increased damage + increased max energy shield. the plan is to keep stacking more of these rare jewels instead of using more harmonies, what do you think?

how do i craft increase percentage max energy shield on rings like yours?

When using Victario's Charity do I have to use Necromantic Aegis for my minions to get the charges? If i don't use Necromantic Aegis then I have to kill for them to get charges?

"
If you don't use necromantic aegis then YOU have to do the hits & kills to proc the 2 charge giving powers of the shield.

Using necromantic aegis allows your minions to do the hits & killings for them to give them out to everyone, yourself included. A far better scenario for this particular build.

"
You can stack more rare Jewels, but I would recommend also having 2x Minion All Resist jewels, to cap their resists, especially if you're not gonna stack more than 2x Harmonies. Also, you can always switch out the jewels for more Harmonies for harder bosses.

Those are legacy crafts only available from other players in Standard. I believe Mika said the rings would be updated once all the gear is adjusted for leagues (as was recently done with Rumi's Concoction flask).

For this build, yes, you need Necromantic Aegis. It's what buffs them so much that we can use Bone Offering instead of Flesh Offering and they're still doing so much damage.

Hi :)

For general mapping and exp grinding you can run 1 might, 1 anima, 2 harmonies and then all rest rares with :
- ES
- HP
- Resistances
- other defenses

Just make sure all rare jewels have minion damage line, and at least 2x have 9-10% elemental resistances to minions.

However in T16 and over boss fights you want to increase number of harmonies to make sure Golems stay alive through the fight.

Rings have legacy mods, that were removed form Elreons bench in 3.0. I'll be crafting new rings to link to guide later.

Victario's Charity gives charges to every other ally around, but not the one hitting or killing. If you don't use Necromantic Aegis, you would have to do the hitting / killing to give minions charges while not gaining any yourself.

"
Hey Mika, 2 questions about the Sovereignty cluster if you please.

Since you really only cast a totem in this build, I was curious why you pick up the 2 4% reserved mana reductions to get to Sovereignty instead of getting there with only 1 point by getting the 6% increased non curse aura effect.

I"m 80ish now and having absolutely no mana issues and personally was thinking about the increased energy shield that 6% would provide from discipline rather than freeing up more mana I don't need. But I'm thinking you've run across this idea already and maybe had a reason for that route?

Second question, I know you've tested all this stuff and have assured me on another curse point last week, but I do a lot of research (reading mostly, not sure how to test in game without target dummies) and have some conflicting reports on whether the lead-in node for this cluster (20% increased area of effect of aura skills) works with the Blasphemy Temporal Chains setup?

I can see it increasing the range that golems/minions would get discipline but if that's all it's there for they might be ok without it occasionally (my minions are usually always on top of me anyhow) and there's still other energy shield nodes, or even health%, lying about that would more easily buff the Witch's survivability instead.

Thoughts?

You are probably watching my own char skill tree or old one somewhere? New skill-tree from guide is tweaked to Skin of the Loyal now and does not have that much mana reduction anymore.

Blasphemy really turns curses to auras, so increased aura radius affects them also. Making Temp Chains as large as is effectively possible is one of best ways to increase defenses. The 20% node before Sovereignty is pretty nice boost to both Discipline and TC, but not end of the world if you decide to drop it.

"
Hello

Would like to try this build but I wonder if I should be elementalist or necromancer if my aim is to make it a MF with bisco etc?

If you are going to MF high tier maps but not focusing only on endgame bosses, I recommend going to Necromancer. Necro has much more balanced gameplay than Elementalist and all its points are useful from the Ascendancy tree.

Elementalist is only better if you want to farm only Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri and don't want invest at all. It can farm endgame bosses while dead, but mapping will be harder in general.

"
is having minion movement speed on rings needed or can i do without?

instead of having a second curse i was thinking of just doing

ele weakness - curse on hit - gmp - ball lightning

and using a dif helm. do i rly need that chaos res from helm

instead of using victario's charity can i give it up and use a high es shield or am i losing too much dps if i do that?

Hi!

Minion speed is very nice quality of life upgrade but not absolutely needed. Speed lets Golems run near you, kill enemies farther off-screen and get to totem faster once you place it. However if you have to sacrifice tons of ES and HP in rings to get it, its not worth it.

Not using Vertex is terrible idea to builds defenses. The +1 level from it lets Enhance and Skittering Runes to boost your Temp Chains to ridiculous 75%. Without vertex you end to max 50% which is hugely lower. Vertex also gives high Chaos res and high ES which are very important for the build while costing almost nothing so I never recommend changing it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 26 сент. 2017 г., 9:01:58
Hi
I am trying to optimize Minion Damage. Under Path of Building, should I look at the "Average Damage", "DSP inc. Poison" or something else?

Thanks,
Последняя редакция: TheHeadsmasher. Время: 26 сент. 2017 г., 12:48:13
Is this a good place to sell Vertex +40% flame golem damage? Pm me for offers
why do you have whispers of doom passive when you only have temporal chain? or am i blind?
Arielmve - Standard or League? I'm chasing either a flame golem or Temp Chains one on Standard

Tinfat - Animate Guardian gloves causes Ele Weakness on hit.
Последняя редакция: Phoenixzeus. Время: 26 сент. 2017 г., 23:17:23
Seriously you guy don't even need a legacy flask

You have to play more and test
But I can say even the hardest there is also a chance to defeat anything using this build if you know the mechanic of the game boss mob etc

Just like when doing guardian I forgot gurdian boss kill me due to large area effect my golem was able to kill while I die but is slowly than elementalist

My first few guardian i didn't really die due to I have plAy many build that have done sharper guardian etc

When I reach home and level100
going to change to elementalist and test doing sharper and uber atziri
Maybe @Mika I need a elementalist tree
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
"
tinfat написал:
why do you have whispers of doom passive when you only have temporal chain? or am i blind?

Animate guardian glove elemental weakness
For extra curse that why add that passive !

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Just as a little update. I reached level 93 with my life armour aegis block version of this build in HHC and it works well, besides not seen volatiles no near deaths besides once at Xoph (misplay, forgot to activate flasks).
Next steps would be 2 jewels slots at lvl 96 and lvl 99, getting lvl 21 golems and lvl 4 empower. Besides that everything is fine, 15k armour without flasks, 46k with flasks (90% damage reduction), 4,6k life and 1,6k ES.
Another take on this build for the ones asking about Hardcore =)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trojanrabbit/characters?characterName=golance
edit1: Just a little tale of my undying guardian. I summoned him at gem level 18 with zandetus (concecrated ground), victarios flight(move speed), leer cast(some damage), verusos battering ram (armour, i run determination and expected him to die), singularity (hinder) and daressos courage (block chance, spell block, resist because no necromantic aegis). I expected him to die but somehow he survives everything so far, wanted to try bringer of rain ambus but as long as he keeps kicking i don't complain.
Последняя редакция: TrojanRabbit. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 4:12:05
Hi guys,

am at the point of the build, where i want to try some extra challenges - thats why i got myself 2x Sai
& stuff for Hall of Grandmasters.

Works fine so far, but then a so called CwDt Tank appeared. -> i already read everything about it on Mika's Youtube Instructions but wtf was that !?

I swapped Armor gems to the SR 6L and even bought the scourge ( u can check my gear, i set to open)
but this bastard didnt take ANY damage, ANY :S

I know i cant use my golems and spirits, but i also cant open the chest, if this last champion is alive but how am i supposed to kill him if even with all tips recommended i dont do any damage to him,
was dat a bug yesterday or am i doing something wrong ?

Im gonna try this again today, and i hope FFS dat is just bugged, cause i dont understand it :S

Greetings

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация