[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

*deleted 'cause stupid
Последняя редакция: TrojanRabbit. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 5:46:13
what do you think about enfeeble instead of temp chains?

idk, i'm not a big fan of the temp chains aura curse, is there anything else i could use?
Последняя редакция: tinfat. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 9:11:20
How is this even viable without addressing the obvious problem of chaos damage as ES character? You have no gear like Shavs or CI on tree to block the chaos damage. Am I missing something?
"
tinfat написал:

Depends ... if you are afraid of one big hit enfeeble is better, if you are afraid of getting stunlocked or taken down by small hits temp chains (you can avoid the hits) is better. This builds has a large life/es pool but no other mitigation, so it chooses the temp chains option to get out of the way.

"
Shnikins написал:
How is this even viable without addressing the obvious problem of chaos damage as ES character? You have no gear like Shavs or CI on tree to block the chaos damage. Am I missing something?

Chaos damage is mitigated with resists on gear and especially Presence of Chayula (60%) + Vertex (up to 30%). I don't own a presence and have postive Chaos resist, Chaos damage is balanced around ~0 resist (instead of -60 you got normally). 75% chaos resist is very, very safe.
Последняя редакция: TrojanRabbit. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 9:15:56
"
TheHeadsmasher написал:
Hi
I am trying to optimize Minion Damage. Under Path of Building, should I look at the "Average Damage", "DSP inc. Poison" or something else?

Thanks,

"
Is this a good place to sell Vertex +40% flame golem damage? Pm me for offers

"
Arielmve - Standard or League? I'm chasing either a flame golem or Temp Chains one on Standard

Hello :)

Best way to maximize damage is to check DPS for Magma Orb with "Effective DPS" as that's their main damage dealing skill. Average damage when selecting gems is most important as Golems don't poison, and ignite is there to just finish off half dead white enemies.

Please don't post your gear you are selling here. There is place for that in forums :

"Harbinger League - Selling"
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/711

This thread is for helping and discussion of the build. Players find items pretty fast using poe.trade if they are interested in them.

"
why do you have whispers of doom passive when you only have temporal chain? or am i blind?

"
Tinfat - Animate Guardian gloves causes Ele Weakness on hit.

"
Animate guardian glove elemental weakness
For extra curse that why add that passive !

Hey :)

Yep, second curse is for Animated Guardian with "Curse enemies with elemental weakness on hit" gloves. If not using the extra curse, Temp Chains with blasphemy would over-ride the AG's ele weakness instantly.

"
Seriously you guy don't even need a legacy flask

You have to play more and test
But I can say even the hardest there is also a chance to defeat anything using this build if you know the mechanic of the game boss mob etc

Just like when doing guardian I forgot gurdian boss kill me due to large area effect my golem was able to kill while I die but is slowly than elementalist

My first few guardian i didn't really die due to I have plAy many build that have done sharper guardian etc

When I reach home and level100
going to change to elementalist and test doing sharper and uber atziri
Maybe @Mika I need a elementalist tree

Hi!

The build all about kiting the bosses most dangerous attacks. Once you get some practice, the boss fights become very easy and pretty fun.

I promise to cook you Elementalist tree when you reach level 100 ;)

"
Just as a little update. I reached level 93 with my life armour aegis block version of this build in HHC and it works well, besides not seen volatiles no near deaths besides once at Xoph (misplay, forgot to activate flasks).
Next steps would be 2 jewels slots at lvl 96 and lvl 99, getting lvl 21 golems and lvl 4 empower. Besides that everything is fine, 15k armour without flasks, 46k with flasks (90% damage reduction), 4,6k life and 1,6k ES.
Another take on this build for the ones asking about Hardcore =)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/trojanrabbit/characters?characterName=golance
edit1: Just a little tale of my undying guardian. I summoned him at gem level 18 with zandetus (concecrated ground), victarios flight(move speed), leer cast(some damage), verusos battering ram (armour, i run determination and expected him to die), singularity (hinder) and daressos courage (block chance, spell block, resist because no necromantic aegis). I expected him to die but somehow he survives everything so far, wanted to try bringer of rain ambus but as long as he keeps kicking i don't complain.

Hello!

Nice to hear build is working good in HC too. I hope other HC players will see your tree as it seems pretty effective :)

You can just equip AG with new item if you throw it on ground and use AG skill on it. Old item will disappear and new one appear on AG.

"

Hi guys,

am at the point of the build, where i want to try some extra challenges - thats why i got myself 2x Sai
& stuff for Hall of Grandmasters.

Works fine so far, but then a so called CwDt Tank appeared. -> i already read everything about it on Mika's Youtube Instructions but wtf was that !?

I swapped Armor gems to the SR 6L and even bought the scourge ( u can check my gear, i set to open)
but this bastard didnt take ANY damage, ANY :S

I know i cant use my golems and spirits, but i also cant open the chest, if this last champion is alive but how am i supposed to kill him if even with all tips recommended i dont do any damage to him,
was dat a bug yesterday or am i doing something wrong ?

Im gonna try this again today, and i hope FFS dat is just bugged, cause i dont understand it :S

Greetings

I think I already anwered you in Youtube, but here's the answer for all to read :

"Make sure you use 20/20 Scorching Ray and Empower 3 or higher in your SR links. Scorching Ray base damage increases only with levels as you don't have almost any spell damage nodes from tree.

Just keep targeting the CWDT golems unsummoned, and after a while you will see their health start to drop. Make absolutely sure nothing is hitting the CWDT tanks when you are using SR on them as even 1 cast from their CWDT will bring them to full life instantly."

"

idk, i'm not a big fan of the temp chains aura curse, is there anything else i could use?

"
Depends ... if you are afraid of one big hit enfeeble is better, if you are afraid of getting stunlocked or taken down by small hits temp chains (you can avoid the hits) is better. This builds has a large life/es pool but no other mitigation, so it chooses the temp chains option to get out of the way.

Enfeeble is fine as secondary curse, but should never replace Temp Chains. Enfeeble scales terribly with extra quality and can never reach such power as Temp Chains does. If you want to take mana reduction nodes and run 2x curse yourself, Enfeeble is excellent choice. Other good choice is Projectile Weakness as it adds globack knockback and moves enemies farther away from you.

"

"
Chaos damage is mitigated with resists on gear and especially Presence of Chayula (60%) + Vertex (up to 30%). I don't own a presence and have postive Chaos resist, Chaos damage is balanced around ~0 resist (instead of -60 you got normally). 75% chaos resist is very, very safe.

Hey!

Build reaches about +70% chaos res with only unique gear, skill tree and Ascendancy points. Endgame chaos damage is really low and there is still about 2,5k life buffer to keep you alive.

Some players have changed from shav's to skin of the loyal and reported noticing no change is chaos damage taken. Only huge boost on Golems damage and health ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
Shnikins написал:

You're right, but this isn't a LowLife or CI character. It's a hybrid with roughly 2k Life. That is more than sufficient to tank any Chaos debuff once with 75% Chaos Resist (so easily achievable that I actually re-specced 8 Chaos Resist from the passive tree to get more ES. You then avoid subsequent hits easily due to Temporal Chains and Phase Run. Nowadays, I only die when I make a stupid mistake, like staying still longer than 5 seconds (which is around the time it takes for each enemy to hit you twice).
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
"
mika2salo написал:

You can just equip AG with new item if you throw it on ground and use AG skill on it. Old item will disappear and new one appear on AG.

Wait what? I play this game for nearly 4 years... Well, today I learned.
New guardian experiment (I call him the Party Charger if he survives):
Bringer of Rain (Endurance, Life, Block)
Ambu's Charge (Ednurance, Life, Life Reg)
Relentless Fury (Culling strike for him to kill)
Victario's Charity (Power + Frenzy)
Lochtonial Caress (more charges and transfers charges from Bringer)
Victario's Flight (movespeed)

I report back if he survives, if not back to the one stated before ^^

Edit1:Tried it, doesn't work at all, caress does not work with guardian, even tried malachai's loop, the guardian is fine but well... back to the basics.

Последняя редакция: TrojanRabbit. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 13:04:14
I think Blasphemy 20/23 would be much better, since blasphemy level gives us just radius whereas quality gives us curse power.
"
Zarremgregarrok написал:
I think Blasphemy 20/23 would be much better, since blasphemy level gives us just radius whereas quality gives us curse power.

Personally, I'm using both TC and Elemental Weakness, so I'll prefer the increased radius, to make sure every mob is cursed. But that's only for my case.

For the default build, not too sure about this, but wouldn't radius be the better option since it scales with increased AoE of Aura Skills? 23% vs 20% Blasphemy is only an extra 1.5% Curse Effectiveness (while that extra level provides 4% AoE, which would be significant if it scaled with the +70% from passives).

Then again, AoE doesn't scale linearly, so perhaps it wouldn't be that much of an increase at the end... This should be tested xD
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 14:52:02
Hi, quick question for clarity, when transitioning into spectres am I getting rid of SRS, or do I keep them both? If I do, do I 6L my spectres? Apologies if I didn't read the guide too clearly.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация