[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
LuckHasFallen написал:
Hi, quick question for clarity, when transitioning into spectres am I getting rid of SRS, or do I keep them both? If I do, do I 6L my spectres? Apologies if I didn't read the guide too clearly.

You can spec into Spectres when you get Soul Weaver ascendancy node around Lv 60+. Around this time, you would've gotten all the Spectres you need (especially if you use Midnight Bargain and/or Vis Mortis). That ascendancy node will buff Spectres so that they should out-DPS SRS.

You can also switch to Spectres earlier if, like me, you hate using SRS. I switched over once I reached Act 8's Solaris Temple, so that I can use the Flame Sentinels there. (I believe I was 50+, but I didn't use Vis Mortis anway; I used Tabula Rasa all the way.)
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 16:07:48
"
thsscapii написал:
"
LuckHasFallen написал:
Hi, quick question for clarity, when transitioning into spectres am I getting rid of SRS, or do I keep them both? If I do, do I 6L my spectres? Apologies if I didn't read the guide too clearly.

You can spec into Spectres when you get Soul Weaver ascendancy node around Lv 60+. Around this time, you would've gotten all the Spectres you need (especially if you use Midnight Bargain and/or Vis Mortis). That ascendancy node will buff Spectres so that they should out-DPS SRS.

You can also switch to Spectres earlier if, like me, you hate using SRS. I switched over once I reached Act 8's Solaris Temple, so that I can use the Flame Sentinels there. (I believe I was 50+, but I didn't use Vis Mortis anway; I used Tabula Rasa all the way.)

Thanks for the quick response!
i'm looking at your profile and you have on fire pen instead of controlled, is fire pen better?

is there a cap to how many harmony gems i should have?
Последняя редакция: tinfat. Время: 27 сент. 2017 г., 21:26:45
"
tinfat написал:

Not exactly. The number of Harmony jewels you use should depend on the content you're running. The basic idea is to use a minimum of 2 Harmony jewels + 2 Minion Res jewels, then additional ones until your golems stop dying. This usually means Minotaur guardian, or any endgame bosses like Shaper and Atziri. A good way to tell: if you think your Animate Guardian will die in that fight (and wouldn't summon it), your golems probably need more Harmony jewels too.

Then, you should fill out the rest of the jewels with Minion Damage and/or maximum ES.
animate guardian is ok but i want to change it. dont like him :)

so, what do u think about Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask +2 with 2 curses? if it is viable what should i replace on rainbowstride gems ?

i have rainbowstirde+1 2red and 2 blue gem slot. i cant find 3 red and 1 blue +1 on standard. some guys wants arround 100exa for it

now im trying on heretic's, temporal chains + flammability or elemental weaknes + enlighten + discipline

rainbowstride+1, raise zobie + minion life + empower + fortify
Последняя редакция: sjanaz. Время: 28 сент. 2017 г., 6:09:00
"
You're right, but this isn't a LowLife or CI character. It's a hybrid with roughly 2k Life. That is more than sufficient to tank any Chaos debuff once with 75% Chaos Resist (so easily achievable that I actually re-specced 8 Chaos Resist from the passive tree to get more ES. You then avoid subsequent hits easily due to Temporal Chains and Phase Run. Nowadays, I only die when I make a stupid mistake, like staying still longer than 5 seconds (which is around the time it takes for each enemy to hit you twice).

Hi :)

Yep, only way to die to chaos damage with almost capped chaos resistance is to literally stand still in DOT area for multiple seconds.

"
Wait what? I play this game for nearly 4 years... Well, today I learned.
New guardian experiment (I call him the Party Charger if he survives):
Bringer of Rain (Endurance, Life, Block)
Ambu's Charge (Ednurance, Life, Life Reg)
Relentless Fury (Culling strike for him to kill)
Victario's Charity (Power + Frenzy)
Lochtonial Caress (more charges and transfers charges from Bringer)
Victario's Flight (movespeed)

I report back if he survives, if not back to the one stated before ^^

Edit1:Tried it, doesn't work at all, caress does not work with guardian, even tried malachai's loop, the guardian is fine but well... back to the basics.

Hello :)

Ambu's Charge doesn't work as AG is not in "party" with you or other minions, only "allies" are affected by AG item lines.
Same with "Lochtonial Caress" gloves which gives AG "conduit", no party no sharing.

Your setup looks pretty risky for AG survival. It should work fine for high tier map clearing, but I would not test that setup against Guardians, much less Shaper.

"
I think Blasphemy 20/23 would be much better, since blasphemy level gives us just radius whereas quality gives us curse power.

"
Personally, I'm using both TC and Elemental Weakness, so I'll prefer the increased radius, to make sure every mob is cursed. But that's only for my case.

For the default build, not too sure about this, but wouldn't radius be the better option since it scales with increased AoE of Aura Skills? 23% vs 20% Blasphemy is only an extra 1.5% Curse Effectiveness (while that extra level provides 4% AoE, which would be significant if it scaled with the +70% from passives).

Then again, AoE doesn't scale linearly, so perhaps it wouldn't be that much of an increase at the end... This should be tested xD

Hi!

With all the curse area and buffs, the difference is very small and comes to personal preference on how to min-max. I recommend which ever you find cheaper or manage to corrupt yourself :P

"

"

"
Thanks for the quick response!

Hello!

Yep, very good answer :)

"
i'm looking at your profile and you have on fire pen instead of controlled, is fire pen better?

"
Not exactly. The number of Harmony jewels you use should depend on the content you're running. The basic idea is to use a minimum of 2 Harmony jewels + 2 Minion Res jewels, then additional ones until your golems stop dying. This usually means Minotaur guardian, or any endgame bosses like Shaper and Atziri. A good way to tell: if you think your Animate Guardian will die in that fight (and wouldn't summon it), your golems probably need more Harmony jewels too.

Then, you should fill out the rest of the jewels with Minion Damage and/or maximum ES.

Hi :)

Yes, there is no max to how many Harmonies you can use. I recommend using as many Harmonies that Golems surely stay alive in current boss fights, but no excessive amount of extra.

You can get about same damage with (16% increased minion damage) rare jewels and roll lots of extra benefits for yourself like extra ES, life and resistances. Just make sure that 2x rare jewels have both minion damage and (9-10% elemental ressitances to minions).

Controlled Destruction and Fire Penetration work bit differently but are about equal in power.

Cont adds raw damage and gives highers DPS against monsters with low fire res, or when EE (Elemental Equilibrium) has lowered the res (90% of all enemies). With active totem spamming it results in much higher total DPS. Its the default as it gives higher DPS when used corretly.

Pene gives more damage when enemy has extremely high fire res like guardians or Shaper or EE is not up (10% of all enemies). It also works nicely if you don't want to spam EE with totem too often as more damage gets through in maps that roll extra ele res, etc.

Cont is for active totem and EE users who want to maximize DPS, Fire pene for more lazy mappers who don't like pressing extra buttons (like me) ;P

"

so, what do u think about Heretic's Veil Deicide Mask +2 with 2 curses? if it is viable what should i replace on rainbowstride gems ?

i have rainbowstirde+1 2red and 2 blue gem slot. i cant find 3 red and 1 blue +1 on standard. some guys wants arround 100exa for it

now im trying on heretic's, temporal chains + flammability or elemental weaknes + enlighten + discipline

Hey :)

You need +1 extra level for "Enhance" in Temp Chains link to maximize Temp Chains effect, as its maybe the best defense in the game. Vertex is dirt cheap, has 1+ level builtin and has lots of Chaos res and ES on top.

With Heretics veil you would be losing too much Temp Chains effectiveness and on the other hand T16 and over bosses have op to 80% curse effectiveness reduction, so investing in extra curses is very un effective. You can just link Vertex as :

Temp Chains -> Ele Weak -> Blasphemy -> Enhance

and take extra mana reduction nodes from tree to be able to still cast spell Totem. Check my special Infernal mantle tree for how to get to extra reduction nodes effectively if you need them. Put Discipline in +1 Rainbowstrides or unset ring.

You can craft +1 Rainbowstrides colors yourself. You need high level vorici and equal amount of Vaal orbs and Chromatics to force 3xred. I think its about 125 Chroms and 125 Vaals, but much cheaper than trying to buy ones.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
sjanaz написал:

The Vertex is really the best choice for our helmet, simply because it gives Enhance +1 Level, which boosts Quality on every other linked gem by 8%. Scale this with Curse Effect, and it becomes significant. Let's do a comparison, assuming that you use that extra gem slot (on Heretic's Veil) for a Lv 3 Empower:

The Vertex (Enchant: 30% Temporal Chains Effect)
Lv 3+1 Enhance providing 24% Quality
Lv 20+1/20 Blasphemy providing 22% Curse Effect
Lv 20+1/20 Temporal Chains = (Base 30% Slow + Quality 22% Slow) * 1.52 = 79% Slow
Lv 20+1/20 Elemental Weakness = (Base -40% Resist + -11% Resist) * 1.22 = -62% Resist

Heretic's Veil (Enchant: 30% Temporal Chains Effect)
Lv 3 Enhance providing 16% Quality
Lv 22 Blasphemy providing 0% Curse Effect
Lv 3 Empower providing +2 Levels
Lv 20+1+2/20 Temporal Chains = (Base 31% Slow + Quality 18% Slow) * 1.52 = 74% Slow
Lv 20+1+2/20 Elemental Weakness = (Base -42% Resist + -9% Resist) * 1.22 = -62% Resist

Conclusion:
In terms of improving Curses, The Vertex is unbeatable (for Curses that actually benefit from Quality). That said, however, Heretic's Veil does provide 12% Mana Reduction, which you'll have to play around with Sovereignty and the two 4% Reduced Mana Reserved nodes near Leadership and Influence.

Here are a few example options I came up with:

All Mana Reservation nodes, 2 Curses + Discipline + Arctic Armour = 96% Reserved
https://poe.mikelat.com/#iH=kzu/BWlVb.THtp

Sovereignty + Leadership + One 4% node, 2 Curses + Discipline + Arctic Armour = 100% Reserved
https://poe.mikelat.com/#mxBAIq/BWlVb.THtp

Sovereignty + Leadership, 2 Curses + Discipline + Enhance = 95% Reserved
https://poe.mikelat.com/#qdm=_m/BWlVb.NXft

Just play around with the calculator, but don't forget you might need to get more Mana on gear or passives when reserving over 90%. I can't tell you what's the best option for your playstyle, and honestly there are too many variations of using Enhance, Enlighten, Reduced Mana Reservation nodes, etc. Sometimes, I spend a whole hour just fiddling with it xD

Edit: I realise I took so long to make this post Mika already replied =P
Edit 2: Not sure what you mean by +2 Heretic's Veil. You can't get +1 Level to Socketed Gems corruption on helmets. If you could, Heretic's Veil with that corruption might possibly be better.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 28 сент. 2017 г., 15:29:44
hey could you check my passive tree, character is tinfatgolem

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tinfat/characters

and see what you think? i've changed a couple of things and here are my defenses

https://i.imgur.com/O5EeJAz.jpg

if you don't see the gems on the character it means i moved them to my rf so i could level them

the links are

helm - purity of ice - fire - discipline - enlighten

shield - shield charge - fortify - flesh offering

clayshaper - desecrate - immortal call - cast when damage taken

chest - summon flame golem - gmp - empower - minion damage - spell echo - controlled destruction

gloves - elemental weakness - curse on hit - gmp - ball lightning

boots - fortify - animated guardian - raise zombies - minion life

unset ring - convocation
Последняя редакция: tinfat. Время: 28 сент. 2017 г., 21:55:51
Thank you for this guide :)

My first time killing guardians and shaper <3 Did two runs so far, died in all maps to the bosses in the first run, but there was never a danger of bricking the maps/set. I was a bit worried on chimera since he has phases, and as such golems can't kill him for sure like the other bosses, but it all worked out fine (temp chains ftw) :)
On the second run i did chimera and phoenix deathless, but minotaur was a bit dicey. He had some extra damage mods so he was able to kill my golems, but in the end we succeeded with one portal left \o/ Never a danger of bricking the shaper set. Lovely build :)

I also did two vaal temple runs deathless. Another first :D I've done vaal temple before on cospris discharge, but never deathless :) It was a bit of a pain, cause my flask setup is not very good, so bleed was a problem, but we prevailed :) Also, golems died a lot in that fight while i was alive. That is really rare! That degen ground is a biatch!

I do not have +1 rainbowstride yet, so i didn't dare bring guardian to any of the T16/shaper. He might've survived, who knows, but he would've died for sure in vaal temple!
EDIT: Just bought +1 boots with correct colours for 2 ex \o/ Almost lowest possible rolls, but w/e :)

None of this was about bragging about how skilled i am as a player. I'm not. This was all to say thanx a lot for this great guide/build. You carried me hard <3

Suggestions:

One thing i feel is missing from the guide is info about gems. I would love it if you could incorporate info about every single gem. Is level 21/20 or 20/23 (or even 1/23 for cwdt and/or 7/23 for desecrate/tempest shield) the better corruption, and an explanation as to why :) And ofc if quality is meaningless on any gems. Also, is 22 quality as good as 23 quality? When i'm looking in path of building, it looks like the damage does not change between quality 22 and 23... The more info the better :)

Also, ball lightning should be kept at lvl 1, i do not think you pointed that out? (I might be wrong (never mind, i checked and you did point out that it can be left at lvl 1 for mana purposes. Maybe change the wording to "should" instead of "can"?)) I myself leveled it to 20 to flip it for the 20 quality, and the qol improvement from a lvl 20/0 ball lightning to a lvl 1/20 ball lightning was massive (because mana)!

Under "Skills, Tricks, Crafting and Boss killing" -> "Boss killing Gear & Techniques" you should edit "Vaal pyramid" to "Vaal Temple". Vaal Pyramid is a T3 map ;)

Under "Gems Links" -> "Defence" -> "4 Link Phase Run" You say Desecrate and Tempest shield must be left to lvl 1. You should change this to make it clear that it should NOT be leveled ABOVE 7 as the character level requirement at gem level 7 is 37, and as such can still be triggered by a lvl 1 cwdt since it has a character lvl requirement of 38.

EDIT: Under "Skills, Tricks, Crafting and Boss killing" -> "Boss killing Gear & Techniques" -> "Shaper" you write: "Lastly don't take Animate Guardian to Shaper fight if it's not at least level 26". The wording makes it seem like it is possible to get a lvl 27 or higher animate guardian, so i suggest you remove the "at least" part of that sentence to make it clear that lvl 26 is max.

Plz do not view my suggestion as criticism. They are meant as helpful pointers to further perfect this lovely guide <3 Thanx again for helping me tackle the end game for the very first time! (been playing since closed beta)

Oh, one last question: How did you manage to add the elemental weakness from animate guardian in the damage calculation in path of building? :o I have not been able to figure that one out...

EDIT: One last last question: Is there maybe a point to incorporating 1 Primordial Eminence jewel into the build? Is it possible that the armor roll on that jewel is the difference between a dead and an alive golem in for instance the Minotaur fight?
Последняя редакция: Sodomiser. Время: 29 сент. 2017 г., 7:40:37
Excellent guide, thank you!

Some general questions:

Fire penetration still stacks on top of elemental equilibrium even if monsters start with 0 resists right? They'd still drop down to -87% or whatever, so its not wasted, just possibly not as efficient as concentrated effect. I'm scrounging together exalts for skin of the loyal, 3R socket is cheaper :) I generally just map farm anyway.

Second, is there any known data about how fire golem damage scales as they level? I recently swapped my gem for a level 1 quality gem. I saw a dropoff in damage but it just didnt seem as drastic as I would have expected. Just curious what I can expect for damage increase as I go from my current level 18 to low/mid 20's.

Last, how does this build fair in uber lab? I'm waiting to get my skin of the loyal and then upgrade my belt/jewelry, as I'm sitting at 3khp/3k es and I imagine I'm leaving a lot of ES on the table right now. I'd like to clear lab myself if possible (never done that in uber before).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация