[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
AquaStar92 написал:
Are those minion speed mod really necessary on rings and amulet? I mean you can use convocation instead then use other rings and amulet with better resistances and ES

Hi :)

Minion speed mod is very useful as it :
- Adds defense when you can move Golems faster between you and enemies
- Removes AI problems when 1-2 Golems are stuck in the wall
- Makes mapping more pleasant and about 80% more speed removes need for convocation

What is enough speed is everyone's own preferance. I have great minion speed rings and ammy so I use them as I can't gain much benefit by changing, but if you need some specific ring or ammy for your build variation test what minion speed is enough for you. Just don't use Minion speed gem in 6link as its terrible.

"
Sparhawk367 написал:
As of 2.6 you do not have to allocate the points for the points to apply to jewels. This should save you a lot of points in the tree if you are taking life nodes to gain ES from energy from within.

This is true for Threshold jewels. "Energy from within" needs the ES and Life nodes to be taken to give more ES from them. You get of course the increased ES from "Energy from within" even without selecting other nodes, but the amount will be very small.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 17 апр. 2017 г., 20:13:10

Thanks for your build, very solid. This is my current gear

Since I can do every maps with this gear, is it necessary to reach level 100? I'm at level 91 at the moment and leveling progress at this point is very frustrating.
"
AquaStar92 написал:

Since I can do every maps with this gear, is it necessary to reach level 100? I'm at level 91 at the moment and leveling progress at this point is very frustrating.

Hey, thanks for support :)

Your gear looks extremely solid, gz on the +1 corrupt Infernal mantle!

After some point mapping becomes extremely safe. This means you can get lots of exp fast as you don't die between levels, but safety can make it pretty boring in long run. I recommend leveling up to point that you can get enough skill points to finish the build as you want it to be and then access highest tier content. I'd say build is usually finished at level 93-95.

If you want to use this build as your main build I recommend keeping it pretty close to original, but if you use it as alt character you can go for :

- MF (Running t12-15 with item quantity & rarity in 6links + replacing some items with rarity rolls. All maps can be Chiseled and Vaaled as mods don't matter, so Enemies drop tons of stuff. As Golems are active killing stuff you can manage item drops with all your focus.)
- Dual / Triple curse (For dual curse take" Whispers Of Doom" and give Animate Guardian "Elemental Weakness" curse on hit gloves.
THEORETICAL : For triple curse change 1x Ring to "Doedre's Damning", Change helmet curse to non-Temporal Chains / Elemental weakness and give Animate Guardian "Asenath's Gentle Touch" with "Elemental Weakness" curse on hit corrupt)
- Guardian / Atziri / Shaper farmer You can respec Ascendancy to "Elementalist" and take elemental immunity for Golems. It's very easy to farm Shaper and Uber Atziri while dead, but its very boring and no exp from fights. GGG will most likely nerf immunity at one point but it will work untill 3.0 I think.
- Max party support (Replacing Animate Guardians gear with Leer Cast, Victario's Flight, etc. Taking "Voll's Devotion", "Victario's Charity" and "Conduit" to generate every kind of charges for party)

There are also tons of other gear, curses, skill points, skill links, etc to try out if you want to try to develop the build further.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 18 апр. 2017 г., 6:17:32
Hi, thanks for the excelent guide. I played from begining of Legacy league and still have fun with it. And still i feel its lot of thinks that i can improve.

I have one attempt with 6L mantle with vaal, but now its nice 2L rare :)
but i run with 6L Skin of the loyal and its good too. with pariah ring i have +- 9k ES

here is my current Gear :

with this setup i have done 3 Guardians (Hydra, Minotaur and Fenix) and i feel that i can do every map mode.

If you have some thinks about my setup i am one big ear :)

And sorry for bad english ;)
"
Gepikkk написал:
Hi, thanks for the excelent guide. I played from begining of Legacy league and still have fun with it. And still i feel its lot of thinks that i can improve.

I have one attempt with 6L mantle with vaal, but now its nice 2L rare :)
but i run with 6L Skin of the loyal and its good too. with pariah ring i have +- 9k ES

here is my current Gear :

with this setup i have done 3 Guardians (Hydra, Minotaur and Fenix) and i feel that i can do every map mode.

If you have some thinks about my setup i am one big ear :)

And sorry for bad english ;)

Hello and thanks for support :)

Sorry to hear about your Infernal Mantle, maybe next time magic will happen :/

You gear looks good and 9K ES is about limit when you stop getting 1-shotted during boss fights even with worst mods. I would add Enhance to Temporal Chains and maybe drop Clarity. Every % of Temporal Chains is very valuable if you can spare mana for extra cost without going to low mana. Also running "Item Quantity" gem instead of "Fire Penetration" is possible when running T15 and below for extra currency drops. You can raise level for CWDT -> Bone offer setup to get extra block chance and make sure it wont interfere with lvl 1 CWDT with phase run, but thats completely to own taste.

Biggest change that you can make I think is between defence, balance and offence.

Defence :
- Run zombies and AG as you currently do, let AG curse with Temporal Chains on hit.

Balance :
- Run zombies and AG as you currently do, let AG curse with Elemental Weakness on hit. Take "Whispers of Doom" from tree to enable dual curse and 29-31% more damage against whatever AG hits. Equip AG with any "Curse with elemental weakness of hit" gloves.

Offence :
- Drop Zombies and link boots 3Red-1Blue with Vorici. Link AG as AG -> Empower -> Minion Life -> Melee Splash. Take "Whispers of Doom" from tree to enable dual curse and 29-31% more damage against whatever AG hits. Equip AG with any "Curse with elemental weakness of hit" gloves. AG will curse whole packs with melee splash and 10% increased area from shield.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 20 апр. 2017 г., 11:14:37
"
mika2salo написал:
"
AquaStar92 написал:

After some point mapping becomes extremely safe. This means you can get lots of exp fast as you don't die between levels, but safety can make it pretty boring in long run. I recommend leveling up to point that you can get enough skill points to finish the build as you want it to be and then access highest tier content. I'd say build is usually finished at level 93-95.

If you want to use this build as your main build I recommend keeping it pretty close to original, but if you use it as alt character you can go for :

- MF (Running t12-15 with item quantity & rarity in 6links + replacing some items with rarity rolls. All maps can be Chiseled and Vaaled as mods don't matter, so Enemies drop tons of stuff. As Golems are active killing stuff you can manage item drops with all your focus.)
- Dual / Triple curse (For dual curse take" Whispers Of Doom" and give Animate Guardian "Elemental Weakness" curse on hit gloves.
THEORETICAL : For triple curse change 1x Ring to "Doedre's Damning", Change helmet curse to non-Temporal Chains / Elemental weakness and give Animate Guardian "Asenath's Gentle Touch" with "Elemental Weakness" curse on hit corrupt)
- Guardian / Atziri / Shaper farmer You can respec Ascendancy to "Elementalist" and take elemental immunity for Golems. It's very easy to farm Shaper and Uber Atziri while dead, but its very boring and no exp from fights. GGG will most likely nerf immunity at one point but it will work untill 3.0 I think.
- Max party support (Replacing Animate Guardians gear with Leer Cast, Victario's Flight, etc. Taking "Voll's Devotion", "Victario's Charity" and "Conduit" to generate every kind of charges for party)

There are also tons of other gear, curses, skill points, skill links, etc to try out if you want to try to develop the build further.

Thanks for your response! I'm thinking about changing to Elementalist for Shaper farming. What change do I have to make to do that? I know I have to use some regret for my ascendancy tree but what about other things like gems, items and jewels.
"
AquaStar92 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
"
AquaStar92 написал:

Thanks for your response! I'm thinking about changing to Elementalist for Shaper farming. What change do I have to make to do that? I know I have to use some regret for my ascendancy tree but what about other things like gems, items and jewels.

Elementalists defenses are very bad so Shaper farming is usually done dead. Just stack as much Primordial Harmonies as possible and Golems will survive Minion phase in boss fight. Remember to leave AG out of the battle as it has real danger to die.

While boss teleports out of battle and you have to run to next boss stage, Temporal Chains is best curse with Phase Run to zoom past enemy packs. The monsters are always without mods, so they cant be curse immune and tc affactes them full force.

You can even switch your gear to item rarity / quantity ones before last battle as you are dead during the fight and golems are immune to damage.

Staying alive in Shaper battle with Elementalist is pretty tricky but doable if want to try it.

I'd keep tree as close as possible to original so that respeccing to necromancer will be cheaper later if want to change back.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 20 апр. 2017 г., 14:50:36
Hello, thanks for the guide.

I haven't played since MF farming Piety was a thing, around the time act 4 launched. I used zombies then so this build looked fun to try as it starts the same then transitions to golems for something new.

I'm trying to do it solo self-found but I might give that up. I'm 72 now and not sure which of the key items for the build I should be looking for first, or trying to chance. My gear is pretty bad but I managed to do cruel lab ascendancy with Necromantic Aegis. On that note I noticed in the Leveling section of the guide there is the Ascendancy spoiler where you listed 4 and talk about spectre damage, but then below that in the skill tree section you say to take different Ascendancy points.

Anyway, if I keep up the SSF restriction, what should I be aiming to get first? I'm just running Dried Lake a bit for now.
"
Fenric написал:
Hello, thanks for the guide.

I haven't played since MF farming Piety was a thing, around the time act 4 launched. I used zombies then so this build looked fun to try as it starts the same then transitions to golems for something new.

I'm trying to do it solo self-found but I might give that up. I'm 72 now and not sure which of the key items for the build I should be looking for first, or trying to chance. My gear is pretty bad but I managed to do cruel lab ascendancy with Necromantic Aegis. On that note I noticed in the Leveling section of the guide there is the Ascendancy spoiler where you listed 4 and talk about spectre damage, but then below that in the skill tree section you say to take different Ascendancy points.

Anyway, if I keep up the SSF restriction, what should I be aiming to get first? I'm just running Dried Lake a bit for now.

Hey :)

As fun as SSF is, it seriously limits what build you can play. Real Golemancer build without "Anima Stone" is impossible to make, and Primordial jewels drop completely at random and you can't even farm divination cards for them.

Zookeeper variant from leveling selection is doable without Anima Stone and takes you up to T14 maps easily. Zombies and lower level Specters just die like flies in t15-16 boss fights so it will be very hard to run maps at that point.

If you want to do SSF, most basic gear you need are :
- Clayshaper
- Victario's Charity

Other than that try to craft +2 minion level helmet or run Atziri for Vertex. Try also to craft minion speed rings and ammy with essences. Armor can be any high ES one as Infernal Mantle +1 level matters mostly at higher level (Golem lvl 22+). Minion Uniques are also good if you have to get any as drops.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 23 апр. 2017 г., 11:42:56
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey :)

As fun as SSF is, it seriously limits what build you can play. Real Golemancer build without "Anima Stone" is impossible to make, and Primordial jewels drop completely at random and you can't even farm divination cards for them.

Zookeeper variant from leveling selection is doable without Anima Stone and takes you up to T14 maps easily. Zombies and lower level Specters just die like flies in t15-16 boss fights so it will be very hard to run maps at that point.

If you want to do SSF, most basic gear you need are :
- Clayshaper
- Victario's Charity

Other than that try to craft +2 minion level helmet or run Atziri for Vertex. Try also to craft minion speed rings and ammy with essences. Armor can be any high ES one as Infernal Mantle +1 level matters mostly at higher level (Golem lvl 22+). Minion Uniques are also good if you have to get any as drops.

I thought about it some and switched out of SSF. I haven't played in so long that all the new features are kind of overwhelming, and I realized I don't care to restrict myself on my first character in Legacy this late in the league.

I got a Victario's Charity, Clayshaper, Vertex, and Rainbowstride now. I ended up buying two Rainbowstrides because I tried to Vaal the first one and it turned into a rare. I won't try again until I have more currency and a spare one in case it happens again. I'm also not ready to commit to RRBB sockets on them anyway.

I'm only doing T1 maps still but I decided to go CI already. I have 4200 ES but chaos damage was wrecking me before. I need more fire resist now.

I'll look into doing some crafting.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация