[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Fenric написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Hey :)

As fun as SSF is, it seriously limits what build you can play. Real Golemancer build without "Anima Stone" is impossible to make, and Primordial jewels drop completely at random and you can't even farm divination cards for them.

Zookeeper variant from leveling selection is doable without Anima Stone and takes you up to T14 maps easily. Zombies and lower level Specters just die like flies in t15-16 boss fights so it will be very hard to run maps at that point.

If you want to do SSF, most basic gear you need are :
- Clayshaper
- Victario's Charity

Other than that try to craft +2 minion level helmet or run Atziri for Vertex. Try also to craft minion speed rings and ammy with essences. Armor can be any high ES one as Infernal Mantle +1 level matters mostly at higher level (Golem lvl 22+). Minion Uniques are also good if you have to get any as drops.

I thought about it some and switched out of SSF. I haven't played in so long that all the new features are kind of overwhelming, and I realized I don't care to restrict myself on my first character in Legacy this late in the league.

I got a Victario's Charity, Clayshaper, Vertex, and Rainbowstride now. I ended up buying two Rainbowstrides because I tried to Vaal the first one and it turned into a rare. I won't try again until I have more currency and a spare one in case it happens again. I'm also not ready to commit to RRBB sockets on them anyway.

I'm only doing T1 maps still but I decided to go CI already. I have 4200 ES but chaos damage was wrecking me before. I need more fire resist now.

I'll look into doing some crafting.

Ok, dropping SSF makes build making LOT easier :)

Try to get Anima Stone and 3x Primordial Harmonies asap and buy some corrupt 6 link ES armour. Don't worry about Infernal mantle until Flame Golems are at least lvl 19 and you have Empower level 3. You can run dual curse until you start using Infernal Mantle if you want to. Enfeeble + Temporal Chains is my recommendation.

Rest of gear is also dirt cheap at this point of league, so you can upgrade some items as cost wont be more than few dozen chaos. Ring and ammy crafting is pretty cheap and you can buy decent minion speed rolls for cheap. I would not bother crafting much if you are not going SSF anymore as ammys and rings are pretty cheap.

Try to get AG gear asap as its very cheap and gives good bonus. Just be careful with AG health if its still low level, as you lose the gear if it dies.

You can also join public parties which run higher tier maps and try to summon Flame Sentinel Specters there. Higher level Specters double your damage and became almost immortal.

4k ES Should be ok for up to tier 8-10. CI is huge quality of life upgrade as it makes mapping much less of a hassle.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 23 апр. 2017 г., 15:16:34
idk if these questions were answered before but i have a few.

How much ES do you think is necessary to run t15+? Is a vaal regalia better? It seems like your res cap is almost impossible to get. those gloves are insane. a vaal regalia would help that but loses +1 fire. (no way i can get a +2 on chest). To cap res could you help bandits in normal for +10% to all res?

as a brand new player to this build what do you recommend getting first? i know uniques will get cheaper as I level etc.
Последняя редакция: clandestinehp. Время: 24 апр. 2017 г., 16:03:22
also why are anima jewels atm 285c when you add up the other three to be ~257c? Is there a flipping market for this or the demand for anima just that crappy?
"
clandestinehp написал:
idk if these questions were answered before but i have a few.

How much ES do you think is necessary to run t15+? Is a vaal regalia better? It seems like your res cap is almost impossible to get. those gloves are insane. a vaal regalia would help that but loses +1 fire. (no way i can get a +2 on chest). To cap res could you help bandits in normal for +10% to all res?

as a brand new player to this build what do you recommend getting first? i know uniques will get cheaper as I level etc.

Hey :)

I have about 9,5K ES and only things I die anymore are Shaper and Minotaur slam. Both can be easily avoided with movement flask. I haven't really pushed ES to the max as Temporal Chains and Phase Run give me so much time to move to better position and regen ES back.

Vaal Regalia is good too if you can get some 700-800 ES roll. It will make you tanker but you will lose some minion damage and life. Tankiest combo would be Vaal Regalia + Dual curse with Temporal Chains and Enfeeble as you would not have to worry about low mana anymore. Golems might die sometimes but you could just respawn them.

Anima Stone is of course most important item to get. It costs more than 3x other Primordials together because many sellers try to get extra from players that don't know about vendor recipe for making Anima Stone.

For Resistances you can use about 5x (minion damage + any resistance needed for youself) jewels. Golems don't need all Primordial Harmony setup before entering T15+ maps. Harmonies give about same damage boost as minion damage boost jewels so mix and match jewels to find best combination for you while getting better gear. 10% From bandits is not worth in my opinion as you need resistances first time in Merciless. Just use Jewels then and stay capped.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Thx for this guide.

Just one question : why do we need 3 aura nodes if we only use discipline ? The added ES is that important ? or is it the -reserved mana ?

Edit: forgot about infernal mantle low mana penality.

Follow up question : I will not be able to afford a corrupted 6 link infernal mantle for a while, if ever. What aura should i run in addition to discipline ?
Последняя редакция: dardory. Время: 25 апр. 2017 г., 17:42:35
"
mika2salo написал:
Harmonies give about same damage boost as minion damage boost jewels so mix and match jewels to find best combination for you while getting better gear.

I don't think this is correct, max damage you can get from rare jewel is 16%. Harmony gives 20% even if you just run 6 flame golem. If you run 5 + 1, each harmony would give 40% increased golem damage. At least that's what it says on the description of the jewel.
"
dardory написал:
Thx for this guide.

Just one question : why do we need 3 aura nodes if we only use discipline ? The added ES is that important ? or is it the -reserved mana ?

Edit: forgot about infernal mantle low mana penality.

Follow up question : I will not be able to afford a corrupted 6 link infernal mantle for a while, if ever. What aura should i run in addition to discipline ?

Hey and thanks for support :)

Aura nodes do multiple things for this build :
- Keep us from low mana(less than 35% free) which is dangerous with Infernal Mantle
- Extends our curse range
- Boost effect of "Discipline" which is very important aura for CI builds

If you can get normal 6link Infernal mantle and Empower lvl 4, Infernal Mantle will boost dps. If you are not able to get either, you can run "Skin of the Loyal" for max dps or some 800+ ES armour.

If you don't use Infernal Mantle, I would run 2x curses as auras are pretty much wasted on Flame Golems. Most tanky combo is Temporal Chains + Enfeeble with 800 ES armor. Most DPS combo is Temporal Chains + Elemental Weakness with Skin of the Loyal. You can take "Whispers of Doom" from the tree for extra curse at cost of 3 points.

"
DanyStormborn написал:
I don't think this is correct, max damage you can get from rare jewel is 16%. Harmony gives 20% even if you just run 6 flame golem. If you run 5 + 1, each harmony would give 40% increased golem damage. At least that's what it says on the description of the jewel.

That is true if you are running multiple Golem types. With 4x same golems Harmonies add only up to 20% damage. Running multiple different golems is waste of damage on my opinion as the extra ones will not be attacking and less shooting golems means that even 1 stuck golem somewhere hurts Dps.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 25 апр. 2017 г., 18:49:46
"
That is true if you are running multiple Golem types. With 4x same golems Harmonies add only up to 20% damage. Running multiple different golems is waste of damage on my opinion as the extra ones will not be attacking and less shooting golems means that even 1 stuck golem somewhere hurts Dps.

You're kidding right?
"
IchiMorghulis написал:
"

You're kidding right?

Hmm, have I missed something about Primordial Harmony? How I understand it works, is that it gives max 20% boost into Golem damage per Golem type? Can you please explain your point?

I have tested all Golem types and my results are :

Flame Golem is the only Golem with good enough AI and range to clear maps. Rest have too mixed skills or are stupid melee type. Other Golems are usually standing near or following summoner in battle even with Primordial Might.

If other Golems die, you lose the damage bonus. If boss blasts extra Golems that are not in 6 link, Flame Golems end up doing only 20% per Primordial Harmony. Raising 2x different Golems back up takes time during battle and makes you vulnerable.

After following some Golem threads I honestly believe Elementalists elemental Immunity node for Golems will get nerfed maybe even as soon as in 3.0 beta. It's causing so much end game boss farming with minions killing enemies even with summoner dead. In the future it seems that keeping extra Golems alive will be harder, so I'm rather looking for item / skill combos to keep Golems alive without relying on Elementalist.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 26 апр. 2017 г., 4:22:55
Say me please any one,can this build kill uber atziri and shaper???thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация