[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
TommiHelm написал:
"
thedukey написал:
Why empower and level golems high, and not use minion life support? Confused as to why the large currency sink for such a small benefit.

What else do golems get that I'm missing from a high skill gem level?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

Wiki don't show it, but the base damage of the golems spells/attacks also scale with gem levels. I don't know where Path of Building gets it's data from, but according to it's minion.lua file the Magma Ball spell that Flame Golems use goes from 862-1293 base damage at lvl20 to 1713-2570 base damage at lvl28 for instance.

Makes sense, thanks.

Does anyone have a gem link setup for Elementalist?
How accurate is path of building for flame golem damage? For my setup (skin of the loyal, 78, lvl17 flame golem), plugging in lvl3 empower seems to be a decrease in damage from fire pen gem, whereas lvl 4 empower is just a slight damage increase.

When I bumped my gems up to 20, lvl4 empower still seemed to not really add much if any dps to the golem abilities compared to fire penetration.

Is it just mainly the extra life? I assume if you had a +2 skin of the loyal, it would be better for damage by a good amount.
Последняя редакция: Klausdawg. Время: 12 марта 2018 г., 14:15:18
im using no spectres,no offering just hit lvl 19 with golems links - and still t14 bosses melted in seconds. Just cause -100 resists to bosses(if 20% curse effect) and crits from power charges <3. Dont think i can use helmet like mikas cause helmets like this have very low (100) shield and as elementalist i cant afford have low shield items. But still - when i will add spectres - it will be -25% more resists,insane. and if add offering..damn. I dont even use animate guardian, will add it later.
The only thing is that 2k life 5700es and last 10 maps i saw too much chaos dmg) which hurts alot , with like -30 chaos res :(
and keep in mind - mikas build have gear like legacy rings,which u cant craft on league = u will have lower ES anyway.

Am I doing something wrong?

My DPS in POB is around 11k (is this normal?)

With Victarios charity it doesnt really change that much.

Bosses take a while to kill.

I do like the build but im a bit of a n00b, I did not use the animate guardian yet.
"
thedukey написал:
Why empower and level golems high, and not use minion life support? Confused as to why the large currency sink for such a small benefit.

What else do golems get that I'm missing from a high skill gem level?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

"
Wiki don't show it, but the base damage of the golems spells/attacks also scale with gem levels. I don't know where Path of Building gets it's data from, but according to it's minion.lua file the Magma Ball spell that Flame Golems use goes from 862-1293 base damage at lvl20 to 1713-2570 base damage at lvl28 for instance.

"
Makes sense, thanks.

Does anyone have a gem link setup for Elementalist?

"
How accurate is path of building for flame golem damage? For my setup (skin of the loyal, 78, lvl17 flame golem), plugging in lvl3 empower seems to be a decrease in damage from fire pen gem, whereas lvl 4 empower is just a slight damage increase.

When I bumped my gems up to 20, lvl4 empower still seemed to not really add much if any dps to the golem abilities compared to fire penetration.

Is it just mainly the extra life? I assume if you had a +2 skin of the loyal, it would be better for damage by a good amount.

Hello :)

There is extra table hidden at the bottom of the Wiki page. It shows how much damage and HP Golems get per level. The increase is roughly 10% more damage and HP per level but higher the levels go, higher the benefits get.

Empower is used as Emp 4 gives slightly more DPS Fire Pene, increases Golems HP by huge amount and raises base DPS. This is important as Fire Pene lets "more" damage penetrate, but more base damage deals more damage. If Elemental Equilibrium is applied, the base damage starts to be higher with Flame Golem 21 and Emp 4 in regulat Sotl. Fire Pene is also usable, but wont scale as high with Golems levels or in +1/+2 items.

Elementalist links are basically almost same as Necro or Occultist. You can check Pob link for gear and tree from guide. I have been testing 4+1+1 Elementalist that has freeze, chill, burn, shock and bleed immunity using boots :

and minions blinding enemies with :

You can check my char "Professor_Naggi_Maggara" for latest version as my profile is public ;)

"
im using no spectres,no offering just hit lvl 19 with golems links - and still t14 bosses melted in seconds. Just cause -100 resists to bosses(if 20% curse effect) and crits from power charges <3. Dont think i can use helmet like mikas cause helmets like this have very low (100) shield and as elementalist i cant afford have low shield items. But still - when i will add spectres - it will be -25% more resists,insane. and if add offering..damn. I dont even use animate guardian, will add it later.
The only thing is that 2k life 5700es and last 10 maps i saw too much chaos dmg) which hurts alot , with like -30 chaos res :(
and keep in mind - mikas build have gear like legacy rings,which u cant craft on league = u will have lower ES anyway.

Hey :)

Chaos damage gets lot nicer when you get Presence of Chayula. Getting over +20% chaos res pretty much stop dying to chaos res.

When you get 3x Tukohama Vanguards running, you will be surprised how fast bosses actually melt ;)

Players are hitting 9k+ and even 10k+ EHP in leagues with good gear. Pretty much only Legacy for ES I have is my rings, and almost similar ES value ones can be found in leagues, but without minion speed. Legacy is bonus but not necessity.

"

I do like the build but im a bit of a n00b, I did not use the animate guardian yet.

Hi :)

Heres fixed link to your Pob : https://pastebin.com/bX1ThgYL.

I enabled charges for minions and Elemental Equilibrium from Pob "Configuration". Your Golems are doing 88k DPS per orb, which is pretty normal for their level.

Have you summoned Specters from high tier maps? Once you can access maps, try to get as high portal to t16 maps or Shaper if possibly. Desecrate and raise Specters there and they should start melting bosses in seconds ;)

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 12 марта 2018 г., 17:31:13
"
cuz1h написал:

Maybe u have not much of primordial jewels? and are u even using elemental equlibrium?
cant tell much,cause im elementalist.
plus dont watch pob it sucks calculating golems stuff.
Just stay close to enemy boss (for -res curse) , Arc it for EE and let golems kill it fast. And still reccomend Vict shield cause crit charges are very strong. When golems suddenly crit target with -130 res - thats sooo nice.
I'm still working with the original PoB link I picked up, so if I want spectres, they go where the animate guardian 4-link is, correct? So swap Rainbowstriders when I want guardian, and boots of ullr when I want spectres?

On a side note, is it worth swapping to chaos golems, swapping added chaos damage for gmp? And if I do stick with flame golems, should I go for infernal mantle over sotl?

I am currently lvl 77 with spectres and zombies still but I was wondering if you could add
1) when to drop zombies
2) what is a good movement skill when you still have the wand equipped. I can't use shield charge with a wand :(

Thanks !
Hi, first time playing a summoner. Can i know whats the best ascendency for this build? i see theres 3 options posted but im nt sure what to choose
"
Maybe u have not much of primordial jewels? and are u even using elemental equlibrium?
cant tell much,cause im elementalist.
plus dont watch pob it sucks calculating golems stuff.
Just stay close to enemy boss (for -res curse) , Arc it for EE and let golems kill it fast. And still reccomend Vict shield cause crit charges are very strong. When golems suddenly crit target with -130 res - thats sooo nice.

Yep, damage comes from keeping EE up and staying close enough for Ele Weak to hit bosses. Tukohamas also add res debuff, so try to keep Specs near boss for them to keep Totems up all the time. Charity adds lots of DPS, if you are willing to sacrifice some block chance.

"
xMournx написал:
I'm still working with the original PoB link I picked up, so if I want spectres, they go where the animate guardian 4-link is, correct? So swap Rainbowstriders when I want guardian, and boots of ullr when I want spectres?

On a side note, is it worth swapping to chaos golems, swapping added chaos damage for gmp? And if I do stick with flame golems, should I go for infernal mantle over sotl?

Hello :)

Specters pretty much traded for Animate Guardians 4 link. If you are using Specters, you must compromise some of AGs life, and Bones of Ullr are better. If you want Shaper tier tanky AG, Rainbowstrides are better. Specters actually work nice with Rainbowstrides also, as you only need 2x in 4l item for them to start melting bosses ;)

Sotl is much better than new Infernal with lowered ES. it gives about same flat ES with high ES items and additional +1 level to gems.

Not sure why you would run Chaos Golem? The physical reduction does not make that much difference and you lose lots of damage sacrificing Golems slot.

"
I am currently lvl 77 with spectres and zombies still but I was wondering if you could add
1) when to drop zombies
2) what is a good movement skill when you still have the wand equipped. I can't use shield charge with a wand :(

Thanks !

Hey :)

1) You can drop zombies when you have 4x Golems and Specters up. Before that they are nice meatshields. However they start to die in all T13+ map bosses, so at that point it worth dropping them.

2) Best think for movement is well rolled quicksilver flask or 2x before charge. You can use also "Flame Dash" for short busts through enemies or from floor to floor.

Hi, first time playing a summoner. Can i know whats the best ascendency for this build? i see theres 3 options posted but im nt sure what to choose

There's lot to choose from and all variants work very nicely :

Necro is the defaults one. Its cheapest, does most single target DPS and chance to block can save you against bad boss kite. I recommend it highly as first summoner or starting class.

Elementalist has best overall damage but requires bit more skill against bosses. Clears fast with more Golems shooting, but Specs miss the 100% increased damage in boss fights. Staking block chance is not recommended without Offering raising it, but if you go for 4+1+1 mix you get immunities agaisn't elemental statuses. If you mix certain boots with all elemental Golems, you gain also bleed immunity.

Occultist needs most kiting, but is more tanky against usual mobs. The crazy regen amount makes occultist almost immortal against non-boss enemies, but requires enough ES as base to regen to. Chaos explosions help lot with clear speed and Occultist may have best clear-time if not measuring boss.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация