[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
micke101 написал:
If you were to use a Stygian Vise belt, would it be good to use and if so what gem would u put into the belt ? :)

Hello :)

I personally prefer that massive ES amount that well rolled Crystal Belt can offer more valuable than extra jewel that can't be extra Harmony. However if you find very nice roll, I like the "minions have 8% chance to hinder enemies with spells" very much with flat ES and ele res to myself or minions. Golems cover whole pack easily with GMP and if anything survives first few orbs, it will most likely be hindered at that point.

"
how can i use 3 auras? i cant get that much mana reservation
;/

Hey :)

"Leadership" and "Sovereignty" with its lower nodes both give reduced mana reserved. If you take both, you can run 2x blasphemy curses with Enhance and Discipline. There will still be enough mana to shield charge and use skill for Elemental Equilibrium.

"

AWESOME BUILD MAN! I enjoy playing it!

But some questions are still on my mind..

1) I use TV Spectres (Have 3 of them with the Ul Boots, is this correct or should I have more?) but they are dying aaaall the time at bosses and stronger elite mobs.... Any tips for me? running you Vaal Mask setup.

2) U think the Occultist is still a nice option? I play it and it is nice! But a friend of mine is running the elementalist golemancer.. And I think his DPS and Play Style is much more efficient..
What is your opinion on that?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Thanks for your great guide! It is so much fun to play! Stay Safe and Keep Grinding Mate ;)

Thanks for your support!

Thanks for support! ^^

1)
As you are playing as Occultist, there are some things that must be fulfilled for Specs to survive :
- Keep Specters level as high as possible. (quoting myself from guide)

Keeping Specters level up

When you enter any area while you have certain type of Specter up, it will automatically add that Specter type to the possible monster types that can be desecrated in the area. If you have level 50 Specters and want to raise them to level 60, you have to :
Enter level 60 area with wanted type of Specter raised
Start casting high enough level Desecrate to summon level 60 Corpses
Continue casting Desecrate until you find wanted type of corpse
(Optional) At this point drop all original Specters by removing the gem and inserting back again
Raise the Specter and it will be now level 60
Continue casting Desecrate until you have maximum number of Specters from the area

- Keep using Necro Aegis so TVs get block chance (You have this)
- Cap their elemental resistances (You have this)
- You REALLY want shaped helmet with minion life as one of support. The extra gem means life and death for Specs as GGG changed minion life from "increased" to "more" life. Specs are missing 100% increased life boost from Necro, so you almost need to have minion life linked to them somehow in higher level fights.

2)
Occultist and Elementalist have some differences in their purposes :

Occultist :
- ES Tank (Excellent for reaching higher level from 90+, requires high ES gear to work)
- Hexproof cursing + Extra curse + curse effectiveness (This makes sure that non-boss enemies almost cant kill you when Temp Chains is running at full effect, also excellent for reching high levels)
- Chaos Explosions (Best clear-speed out of all Golemancer Ascendancies if base damage is enough)
- More efficient at high-endgame tier level & items

Elementalist
- Best overall damage (More Golems shooting if going with 6x Flame Golems)
- Best movement speed with shield charge (Especially with 4+1+1 as Lightning Golems gives attack buff and ascendancy node gives attack speed)
- Status immunities (Especially with 4+1+1 while using Deaths Doors)
- More efficient at low-mid tier level & items

When reaching very high level for Golems and using Shaper tier Specters there is very little difference in DPS. Bosses are killed mostly by TV Spec damage, so boss kill speed comes down to how many links you can get in your helmet. Trash clearing bonus goes to occultist as when Golems can 1 shot trash the explosions clear screen at instant.

Occultist is more demanding on gear and skill-points. When you have high tier gear and level 90+, Occutist is very fun to play as enemies melt very fast and you feel almost immortal.

Elmentalist is cheaper to get running and has more starting damage with low-medium gear. Elemental / bleed immunities are very nice and makes flasks almost useless.

I have been mapping with my friends who also play Golemancer and have to say that at least 1x Occultist in party is almost invaluable. The hexproof cursing and chaos explosions make mapping so much easier for whole party.

Thanks for feedback! I'm loving how all Ascendancies feel great to play and I can just swap between chars to play different Golemancer now. GGG did nice job with Ascedancy changes even if league didn't quite meet expectations ;)

"
CWDT lv1 wont work with discipline lv18/convo lv19

Yep, good notice ;)

"
My main problem with this build - i want to use so much. But we have not so much gem slots ;( Sadly.
1) As elementalist i have to use 1 more slot for at least ice golem,for buff and freeze immune
2) Cant afford using CwH storm burst setup - cause Arc it MUCH better with elementalist - cause we can shoch for like 30% more free dmg. So have to use clunky manual separate arc,offering,desecrate. So clunky :( But dont see other way to not to waste such powerful things. If only arc was channeling spell..
3) I always thought CWDT Immortal call is mandatory for every build. But my guild mates told no, so im start thinking - maybe swap Immortal call for Vaal Grace? or Vaal Discipline? what will be better for hard boss times?
4) Thats sad that we cant afford ouselves use Shield charge+ Fortify, such a good defence :( but again - no slots..
GGG GIVE US MORE SLOTS :(
btw as i understood - we cant use 1) AG 2) spectres(with no ag they can even die to regural bosses) on hard bosses. Like t16,t17 maybe t15? which is strange...if we can kill t16/t17 without them - why we need them on lower maps?)
i have 19/20 AG - which bosses he will 100% survive? t15 maps will be too high for him to risk?
Btw - update ur guide,cause u are using curse gloves AG when we are using double curse with blasphemy) just mentioned. Anyway,love ur guide. <3 and build.
Btw,except chayula i have decent gear - and have only 5600 ES. Just for other ppl who would like to know numbers. And im even using boots with no MS (feels so slow :( ) just cause it has high ES...;( Seems Occultist at least much fatter.

Thanks for support ^^

1)
You can check my char called "Professor_Naggi_Maggara". I'm experimenting with 4+1+1 mix and have found excellent layout with some changes to gear and gems.
2)
More on last post
3)
Immortal call is great if you are moving TO pack or are in the middle of it. Golemancer however moves around pack, so Immortal Call is not that helpful as char wont be receiving tons of melee hits in short period of time.

CWDT 1 -> Phase run 3 is still excellent choice as it drops aggro from you and lets you move to better location.
4)
Charge + Fortify is nice defense if you move TO pack or are in the middle of it. However Golemancer should avoid getting too close to enemies in first place. I would not want to get fortify from Shaper continuously attacking him with charge?

If you have "Minion life support" gem in pseudo link helmet, your Specters are most likely fine. They kill so fast that if they have any life lefe when boss dies, they will regen it back slowly anyway. AG is boosting their regen is especially situations when minion life is not linked to them and they face real danger of dying in T16+ tier fights.

AG level 20 with default gear and minion life from pseudo-link helmet should be able to survive all guardian fights. I have been using my own in all Guardians with 1 link, but have not taken him to t16+ fights as he does not do that much there and might die. AG is cursing enemies outside of your blasphemy range, so it makes sure DPS is high all the time. Curse in hit gloves are not required anymore, but still BIS that AG can wear.

"
so what if i fucking hate specter's but I want a bunch of golems, how well does this work without specters? I just hate the maintenance involved in getting them back if you lose them

Hi :)

You can just drop Specs and equip curses in Vertex to get free +1 level, tons of chaos res and ES.

Change boots to RainbowStrides and equip Animate Guardian there with AG -> minion life -> Fortity / Empower -> Melee splash and you can use AG in shaper fight.

Or equip Cast when damage taken setup of choice in boots ;)

"
Hi guys

Any update about "Beacon of ruin" ?

"
use arc or shock nova. thats all. very nice Passive. Like 26% more(!) free dmg source. Just cause shock. And u can maaaybe work more with this increasing shock effectivnsess.

"
Where should i put arc or shock nova ?

"
well,dude, its up to u :) its hard choice, what to delete and what to use in slots :) I found space for Arc, buy u can prefer use other skills instead of having arc/nova

Hi :)

I have been testing "Beacon of ruin" and have not been very impressed so far. While "Shaper of Desolation" will shock enemies, more than half of the time its off and not skocking (burning / chilling instead). Shock duration is too short to be useful as constant damage boost and Arc has slow cast time with bad coverage.

We tested Arc with Innervate in PVP with friend and the shock duration was extremely short. For 20-30% increased damage boost it's not worth the trouble.

I still recommend taking "Paragon of Calamity" and 2x other nodes instead of "Beacon of Ruin"
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 8:25:15

Mika, thanks for ur reply and r4plez

Damage is indeed good, only lacking on life and shield atm sitting at ~1500 and ~5000

Swapped some points in the tree to get the reduced mana nodes but I still cant use dicipline, temp and elemental weaknes. Should I change the nodes back to get more life again?

I did get animate guardian now with the recommended gear, I tried using the guardian alone but it did not cast the elemental curse. It should do that right?
(Inbefore I didnt give it the gloves with the curse on hit, cause lootfilter didnt show it and I cannot remember if I pressed alt when I equiped it with items, if so; rip 20 chaos ;P)

Any tips on how to get more ES? The rainbow boots give only ~200 more but then I lose a specter.

Probably my favorite build out of all I played, feels very strong too, except I still fear 12+ maps cause squichy.
"
cuz1h написал:

Damage is indeed good, only lacking on life and shield atm sitting at ~1500 and ~5000

Swapped some points in the tree to get the reduced mana nodes but I still cant use dicipline, temp and elemental weaknes. Should I change the nodes back to get more life again?

I did get animate guardian now with the recommended gear, I tried using the guardian alone but it did not cast the elemental curse. It should do that right?
(Inbefore I didnt give it the gloves with the curse on hit, cause lootfilter didnt show it and I cannot remember if I pressed alt when I equiped it with items, if so; rip 20 chaos ;P)

Any tips on how to get more ES? The rainbow boots give only ~200 more but then I lose a specter.

Probably my favorite build out of all I played, feels very strong too, except I still fear 12+ maps cause squichy.

Your problem is that your boots grant you Haste lvl 14, which you have enabled some time ago and have left on. Turn the haste off as its eating almost half of your reserved mana. Also take "Leadership" and you are good to go with 2x curse and Discipline ;)

Animate Guardian should be cursing ele weak if you equipped gloves to it. You can check it by turning Ele Weak off, and see of AG curses it on hit.

You probasbly want to take left rouse to "Whisper of Doom" and take Skittering Runes to cap Temp Chains effect with enhance.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 11:29:20
Dont know if it has been mentioned before but the Animated guardian cannot apply curse on hit to my knowledge.
Im playing as occultist and doing great until now.
Dont have all jewels yet but will have then soon.
Anyway the only real doubt I have is what flasks to use as occultist since Rumi's i dont think will do any good for me.
Mainly Im using Life Flasks and a Silver Flask.

Thanks for the build!
Itd be my first try for a golem build. the primodial jewel is expensive even if you vendor recipe (1.3ex right now) how budget/league starter friendly is the build?
mika, u asked to check ur Nagara character - but he has no items equiped :D
"
frodough написал:
Itd be my first try for a golem build. the primodial jewel is expensive even if you vendor recipe (1.3ex right now) how budget/league starter friendly is the build?

its not at all specifically for that reason you stated
"
mika2salo написал:
"
cuz1h написал:

Your problem is that your boots grant you Haste lvl 14, which you have enabled some time ago and have left on. Turn the haste off as its eating almost half of your reserved mana. Also take "Leadership" and you are good to go with 2x curse and Discipline ;)

Animate Guardian should be cursing ele weak if you equipped gloves to it. You can check it by turning Ele Weak off, and see of AG curses it on hit.

You probasbly want to take left rouse to "Whisper of Doom" and take Skittering Runes to cap Temp Chains effect with enhance.

That it has haste on it doesnt mean im running haste without knowing. It was just an unlucky corruption. Anyway getting leadership on the tree enables me to run discipline, temperal chains and ele weakness.

Need more points atm to get more nodes in tree.

Need more shield.
Hi guys,
I started playing aas a golemancer for this league and I have a few questions.

The fisrt one concern the summoning of the golems. It seems not possible to summon them during a fight because the auras (temporal, elemental weakness and discipline) let me like 40 mana. So, to have the 40% bonus to damage during 8 sec when summoning, how can I do?

The second concern the spectres. I decided to totaly forget them as during a boss fight, they instant died... I used this helmet and Tukohama Vanguards. Any advices?

Last, I also decided to forgive Necrometic Aegis I order to increse my ES pool. Is that a good think?

To conclude, here down is my actual stuff:

Thank for answering me ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация