[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

If you were to use a Stygian Vise belt, would it be good to use and if so what gem would u put into the belt ? :)
how can i use 3 auras? i cant get that much mana reservation
;/
Hey :)

AWESOME BUILD MAN! I enjoy playing it!

But some questions are still on my mind..

1) I use TV Spectres (Have 3 of them with the Ul Boots, is this correct or should I have more?) but they are dying aaaall the time at bosses and stronger elite mobs.... Any tips for me? running you Vaal Mask setup.

2) U think the Occultist is still a nice option? I play it and it is nice! But a friend of mine is running the elementalist golemancer.. And I think his DPS and Play Style is much more efficient..
What is your opinion on that?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Thanks for your great guide! It is so much fun to play! Stay Safe and Keep Grinding Mate ;)

Thanks for your support!
"
cuz1h написал:

Am I doing something wrong?

My DPS in POB is around 11k (is this normal?)

With Victarios charity it doesnt really change that much.

Bosses take a while to kill.

I do like the build but im a bit of a n00b, I did not use the animate guardian yet.

CWDT lv1 wont work with discipline lv18/convo lv19
Последняя редакция: r4plez. Время: 13 марта 2018 г., 15:24:21
My main problem with this build - i want to use so much. But we have not so much gem slots ;( Sadly.
1) As elementalist i have to use 1 more slot for at least ice golem,for buff and freeze immune
2) Cant afford using CwH storm burst setup - cause Arc it MUCH better with elementalist - cause we can shoch for like 30% more free dmg. So have to use clunky manual separate arc,offering,desecrate. So clunky :( But dont see other way to not to waste such powerful things. If only arc was channeling spell..
3) I always thought CWDT Immortal call is mandatory for every build. But my guild mates told no, so im start thinking - maybe swap Immortal call for Vaal Grace? or Vaal Discipline? what will be better for hard boss times?
4) Thats sad that we cant afford ouselves use Shield charge+ Fortify, such a good defence :( but again - no slots..
GGG GIVE US MORE SLOTS :(
btw as i understood - we cant use 1) AG 2) spectres(with no ag they can even die to regural bosses) on hard bosses. Like t16,t17 maybe t15? which is strange...if we can kill t16/t17 without them - why we need them on lower maps?)
i have 19/20 AG - which bosses he will 100% survive? t15 maps will be too high for him to risk?
Btw - update ur guide,cause u are using curse gloves AG when we are using double curse with blasphemy) just mentioned. Anyway,love ur guide. <3 and build.
Btw,except chayula i have decent gear - and have only 5600 ES. Just for other ppl who would like to know numbers. And im even using boots with no MS (feels so slow :( ) just cause it has high ES...;( Seems Occultist at least much fatter.
Hi guys

Any update about "Beacon of ruin" ?
"
JaxRC написал:
Hi guys

use arc or shock nova. thats all. very nice Passive. Like 26% more(!) free dmg source. Just cause shock. And u can maaaybe work more with this increasing shock effectivnsess.
so what if i fucking hate specter's but I want a bunch of golems, how well does this work without specters? I just hate the maintenance involved in getting them back if you lose them
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
JaxRC написал:
Hi guys

use arc or shock nova. thats all. very nice Passive. Like 26% more(!) free dmg source. Just cause shock. And u can maaaybe work more with this increasing shock effectivnsess.

Where should i put arc or shock nova ?
"
JaxRC написал:
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
JaxRC написал:
Hi guys

Where should i put arc or shock nova ?

well,dude, its up to u :) its hard choice, what to delete and what to use in slots :) I found space for Arc, buy u can prefer use other skills instead of having arc/nova

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация