[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
potonho написал:
Hey just want to share that the build is super good, even without Might and Anima.

as was said you can start with necromancer to lvl up and focus more on your spectres, if you can get your hands on a clayshaper you can start making it go towards tukoma spectres while farming for currency to buy 2x mights (for recipe, usually cheaper than anima).

and after you get your skin of the loyal go for occultist it gives so much survivability meanwhile increasing the farm speed.

cheers

btw mika2salo, can you check my build and give some insight of what can be improved? I am thinking of what kind of amulet would be nice to use.

obs.: did elder yellow with 2 deaths (my first time :) )

Thanks for support ^^

Gz on Elder kill!

Your profile is set to private, so I can't see your chars or gear. Generally you want either one of 3x :

Presence of Chayula
Best in slot but costs tons

Self Essence Crafted Citrine Ammy with
- 20%+ minion movement speed
- 40+ ES
- 40+ HP
- 5-20% increased max ES
- 20%+ Chaos res

Any Rare Citrine Ammy with
- 40+ ES
- 40+ HP
- 5-20% increased max ES
- 20%+ Chaos res

First and second option are best ones and give huge boost to quality of life. However third one is great at raising EHP (HP + ES) and helps to raise chaos res to safe level. If you find chaos res rings and belt, you can almost replace "Presence of Chayula" with them.

"
i just finished act 10 and im trying to get some gear to do maps. I'm having a hell of a time finding prismatic rings with proper stats that also don't have wasted stats on them. i'll also never afford the amulet that goes with this build so a rare it is

edit: so this is what i ended up with so far to get me started. I originally wanted to do 4,1,1 with golems but I dont see how I can fit them in without giving up either spectres or defense so i dunno

what ascendancy are elementalist going with after the second +1 golem? I cant figure out which one is of any value at all really. I mean, I guess shaper of desolation > beacon of ruin but even that seems meh

"
I personnaly went for beacon of destruction. But you can go also for pendulum of destruction (aoe boost for auras) + paragon of calamity (def). (just a matter of taste)

What can help, if you go for 4+1+1 ele:
- put your AG with your specters (lowering a bit their dps, but increasing your AG survivability)
- get an unset ring (with +1-3 would even be better) for your discipline (for example)
- tbh, i never required offerings to do anything as golementalist, so you can also try without them (as you don't benefit from them, and golem are already overpowered anyway :p)

There are probably even more solutions :)
You can also check my own char in league if you want look for alternatives, as I run 2 auras (discipline + haste), and 2 curses (temp chain + ele weakness) as curse on hit

Hello :)

Rings don't have to be Prismatics ones, but they just happen to have excellent base with 10% to all ele res. Try to get 20%+ chaos res for rings, rare ammy and maybe belt. This way you can almost replace "Presence of Chayula".

I just released 4+1+1 Golem mix variant of the build. You can check my char "Professor_Naggi_Maggara" or Pob link :

https://pastebin.com/qN3JUwiH

Anakhon had very good suggestions, so maybe you can find balance from both? ;)

"
Having a great time with this build, thanks mika.

"
yeah,i already play this game two days,and i feel great.

"
awsome

"
Started the league with a MFer bow char, switched to RF, now to this. Hit maps and having a blast.

Thanks a lot for support! ^^

Getting feedback is best in running build guide, and I will keep improving it for many leagues to come ;)

"
Which one I should get first? Primordial Might or Anima stone, I can afford only one might atm, so far I been running only with 2 flame golems and 3 solar guards up to t11 maps

Hey :)

I recommend getting Anima Stone first as it lets you summon more Golems. Golems can already function without Might with casting Elemental Equilibrium triggering skill where you want to minion to go / shoot.

It can be cheaper to buy Might and then sell it with Harmony and Eminence for vendor to get Anima, than straight buy Anima.

"
Er stupid question but will spectres survive without necro's ascendency ?

"
They do, but that's also why you want to link raise spectre to a minion life gem / be sure they are at max resistance.

Hey :)

Specters get quite a large amount or defense even without Necro :
- Block from shield
- Overcapped res from "totem and minion res support"
- Extra life from "minion life support" from helmet and gloval minion extra life line from same mod
- 6% regen from Animate Guardian

On top of that TV specs are pretty tanky on their own. Bosses should be dead faster than what they can deal damage to TV specters.

Minion life support from helmet is absolutely recommended for non-necro Ascendancies.

UPDATE

I added "4x Flame Golems, 1x Ice Golem, 1x Lightning Golem" variant of Elementalist.

It has bit less DPS than 6x Flame Golem variant, but has massive defenses to compensate. It's has immunities to : Freeze, chill, burn, shock and bleed. I also added chance to blind for Ice and Lightning Golems and "all Lightning" triggering "Elemental Equilibrium".

Getting this variant running requires more currency and changes that 6x Flame Golems but it makes status removal flasks pretty much useless.

variant requires :

"Shaped" Gloves are self crafted with about 600 alts, but can also be traded.

Boots don't need the +1 level corruption to function. The bad "50% increased Elemental Ailment Duration on You" line is countered by having total immunity to elemental ailmetns.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 19 марта 2018 г., 9:17:06
Perhaps this has already been answered, I tried to look but couldn't see it.

We have Elemental Weakness with the Temp. Chains link in boots, but then apply it with gloves on guardian - why have the gem slotted?

Still totally loving the build!
Последняя редакция: casper0010. Время: 19 марта 2018 г., 9:52:38
I try to use pob to see what my stats will be with some decent gear. Turns out i got 4k5 ES most and 1k6 life with a 200 ES shield. That's nowhere near what u have in those vids. I know your gear is godlike so i wonder how much is accceptable to farm t16.
P/s :Tks for the build guide. Instant reply to players' posts is absolutely amazing compare to much other build guides. Hope u will keep up the good work. ( My English is not very good xD )
"
huyakf1997 написал:
I try to use pob to see what my stats will be with some decent gear. Turns out i got 4k5 ES most and 1k6 life with a 200 ES shield. That's nowhere near what u have in those vids. I know your gear is godlike so i wonder how much is accceptable to farm t16.
P/s :Tks for the build guide. Instant reply to players' posts is absolutely amazing compare to much other build guides. Hope u will keep up the good work. ( My English is not very good xD )

Must be a mistake. You should be reaching 5K EHP around act 10, easily upgrading to 8K with 20-30c budget. Please link you POB build via pastebin here.
"
mika2salo написал:

UPDATE

I added "4x Flame Golems, 1x Ice Golem, 1x Lightning Golem" variant of Elementalist.

It has bit less DPS than 6x Flame Golem variant, but has massive defenses to compensate. It's has immunities to : Freeze, chill, burn, shock and bleed. I also added chance to blind for Ice and Lightning Golems and "all Lightning" triggering "Elemental Equilibrium".

Getting this variant running requires more currency and changes that 6x Flame Golems but it makes status removal flasks pretty much useless.

variant requires :

"Shaped" Gloves are self crafted with about 600 alts, but can also be traded.

Boots don't need the +1 level corruption to function. The bad "50% increased Elemental Ailment Duration on You" line is countered by having total immunity to elemental ailmetns.

Defenitely love this variant, Need my enhance lvl 4 and i ll be invincible thx <3 <3

"
casper0010 написал:
Perhaps this has already been answered, I tried to look but couldn't see it.

We have Elemental Weakness with the Temp. Chains link in boots, but then apply it with gloves on guardian - why have the gem slotted?

Still totally loving the build!

The intereset of this is that you got it around you with blasphemy and enhance, you got a veryyyyyyy powerfull ele weakness aura, when you charging in packs, they are ready to melt (y) (y) (y)
Hello!

I am trying this build in Hardcore as occultist and right now I have some gear, gem and skill point questions.

Right now I have max elemental resistances and chaos resistance with my gear and I am wondering if I should swap out my shield for this http://poe.trade/search/okoamerenohina
(to get the resist) and then get either skin of the loyal or Shavronne's Wrappings instead of my current yellow body armour.
Will skin of the loyal be worth it over shavronnes ?
Will anything oneshot my 3.5k life with 75 chaos resistance or should I just go with this yellow body armour http://poe.trade/search/hihihunikitare and use my current equipped shield or swap that out vs a Magna Eclipsis (1k ele shield + alot of armour+hp+ lvl 2 gem )?

How does magna eclipsis compare to my current shield for survivability?

Should I change any of my current skill tree points for anything else?

Right now I am using flesh offering instead of bone offering. Is bone offering worth it as occultist or should I keep using flesh offering?

I have been using convocation manually instead of using it with CWDT.
I feel that it makes it safer because I can summon them without forcing my char to take damage to summon them in the right position. What gem could I take instead of CWDT?
Is respecing so I can use 3 curses and then manually casting enfeeble a good idea?

fyi am still using zombies because I have only found 5/6 portals to uber lab.

Also I watched some videos where you kill end game bosses without spectres?
When should I swap them out for something else or is that just a different version of the build?
Which boss was The Vertex mask useful on?

Anyway so far this build is working really well in hardcore, thanks for posting it! :D
Последняя редакция: Hoffen. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 3:32:12
"
Your profile is set to private, so I can't see your chars or gear. Generally you want either one of 3x :

Sorry totally forgot to check my privacy settings, I think this was my first post around here, I thought that it deserved since I totally used your build and it worked as a charm :)

I hope it works now, but since I saw your reply I will try to check if those help me out, so using "Presence of Chayula" would be just for the chaos and ES bonus? (I am running occultist now).
"
kami_koi написал:
The intereset of this is that you got it around you with blasphemy and enhance, you got a veryyyyyyy powerfull ele weakness aura, when you charging in packs, they are ready to melt (y) (y) (y)

I get why we have elemental weakness, but we have it in boots AND have it corrupted onto the animate guardian gloves. Seems a bit pointless to have a lower version of the same debuff on a minion when we do it ourselves (I figure i'm missing something because otherwise this is a super well thought out build).
Just making sure I have my minion resists set:

Base minion resist is 40%.
Herd the flock gives +16 to all, so 56
2x10% resist jewels give 76(75)

This of course comes with +30 to all from my aura as necromancer, but my guess is that it wouldn't be worth getting rid of the jewels as they aren't always in range of my aura. Plus this would cover ele weakness curses.

Anything I am missing?

"
c__rat написал:
"
huyakf1997 написал:

Must be a mistake. You should be reaching 5K EHP around act 10, easily upgrading to 8K with 20-30c budget. Please link you POB build via pastebin here.

https://pastebin.com/3m3FCzVT kinda new to pob so correct me if there is something wrong xD

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация