[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Isn't this like one the most expensive builds out there. As a new player I got dizzy looking at the prices of the build enabling golem primordial stones.
"
casper0010 написал:
Perhaps this has already been answered, I tried to look but couldn't see it.

We have Elemental Weakness with the Temp. Chains link in boots, but then apply it with gloves on guardian - why have the gem slotted?

Still totally loving the build!

"
The intereset of this is that you got it around you with blasphemy and enhance, you got a veryyyyyyy powerfull ele weakness aura, when you charging in packs, they are ready to melt (y) (y) (y)

"
I get why we have elemental weakness, but we have it in boots AND have it corrupted onto the animate guardian gloves. Seems a bit pointless to have a lower version of the same debuff on a minion when we do it ourselves (I figure i'm missing something because otherwise this is a super well thought out build).

Thanks for support ^^

Ele Weak with Animate Guardian is used to maximize damage while kiting far from boss. If AG hits boss outside of Blasphemy range, it will curse with lvl 10 Ele Weak. This ensures that TV specs and Golems get as fast kill as possibly while you dont have to worry about staying in Blasphemy range all the time ;)

"
I try to use pob to see what my stats will be with some decent gear. Turns out i got 4k5 ES most and 1k6 life with a 200 ES shield. That's nowhere near what u have in those vids. I know your gear is godlike so i wonder how much is accceptable to farm t16.
P/s :Tks for the build guide. Instant reply to players' posts is absolutely amazing compare to much other build guides. Hope u will keep up the good work. ( My English is not very good xD )

"
Must be a mistake. You should be reaching 5K EHP around act 10, easily upgrading to 8K with 20-30c budget. Please link you POB build via pastebin here.

"
https://pastebin.com/3m3FCzVT kinda new to pob so correct me if there is something wrong xD

Hey and thanks for support ^^

level 90+ Golemancers should break 9k+ EHP (HP+ES) with normal endgame non-legacy items. Most important items to get EHP from are :
- Rings (40+ ES and 50+ life is possible)
- Amulet (Chayula / 40+ ES and 50+ life is possible)
- Belt (Crystal belt / 40+ ES and 50+ life is possible)
- Gloves (150+ ES and 50+ life is possible)

Most of these items should not cost very much if you are very exact on what resits you want in each item and search for non crafted items and craft HP / ES yourself with master benches.

"
Defenitely love this variant, Need my enhance lvl 4 and i ll be invincible thx <3 <3

Thanks for support ^^

Definitely most relaxed way to play Elementalist. Boots cost extra, but once its running its one of my favorite setups ;)

"
Hello!

I am trying this build in Hardcore as occultist and right now I have some gear, gem and skill point questions.

Right now I have max elemental resistances and chaos resistance with my gear and I am wondering if I should swap out my shield for this http://poe.trade/search/okoamerenohina
(to get the resist) and then get either skin of the loyal or Shavronne's Wrappings instead of my current yellow body armour.
Will skin of the loyal be worth it over shavronnes ?
Will anything oneshot my 3.5k life with 75 chaos resistance or should I just go with this yellow body armour http://poe.trade/search/hihihunikitare and use my current equipped shield or swap that out vs a Magna Eclipsis (1k ele shield + alot of armour+hp+ lvl 2 gem )?

How does magna eclipsis compare to my current shield for survivability?

Should I change any of my current skill tree points for anything else?

Right now I am using flesh offering instead of bone offering. Is bone offering worth it as occultist or should I keep using flesh offering?

I have been using convocation manually instead of using it with CWDT.
I feel that it makes it safer because I can summon them without forcing my char to take damage to summon them in the right position. What gem could I take instead of CWDT?
Is respecing so I can use 3 curses and then manually casting enfeeble a good idea?

fyi am still using zombies because I have only found 5/6 portals to uber lab.

Also I watched some videos where you kill end game bosses without spectres?
When should I swap them out for something else or is that just a different version of the build?
Which boss was The Vertex mask useful on?

Anyway so far this build is working really well in hardcore, thanks for posting it! :D

Hi :)

If you reach 75% chaos res, nothing should be able to kill you with chaos damage at that point with over 3k HP buffer.

Spell block on shield is not as important on Occultist as you can reach very high block values like with Necromancer, but I dont play HC so not sure how important even small chance to block spells is.

If you can keep chaos res capped, I would go with Skin as shavronnes would just be wasted.

Magna Eclipsis might be worth it as it provides lots of armor and extra protection against elemental damage is very nice.

Bone Offering sure is not worth with Occultist as you gain nothing from it. Faster kill means less time in danger.

Immortal Call maybe be good idea in CWDT if playing HC?

You can maybe change Storm Burst link to :

Storm Burst -> Cast While Channeling -> Enfeeble -> Enhance / Gem of choice.

This setup lowers miniond damage a bit, but lets you triple curse with ease.

Videos you watched were from old setup. Boss kills speed with that significantly slower. I don't recommend using Vertex over pseudo 6 link for maximal Specter damage if you happen to have one.

"
Sorry totally forgot to check my privacy settings, I think this was my first post around here, I thought that it deserved since I totally used your build and it worked as a charm :)

I hope it works now, but since I saw your reply I will try to check if those help me out, so using "Presence of Chayula" would be just for the chaos and ES bonus? (I am running occultist now).

Hey :)

Yep, Chayula has massive chaos resistance and nice EHP (HP + ES) boost. Its almost old Chaos Inoculation with stun immunity for hybrid builds. Rare amulets can be almost as good on Occultists if you can stack chaos res in rings and belt also.

"
Just making sure I have my minion resists set:

Base minion resist is 40%.
Herd the flock gives +16 to all, so 56
2x10% resist jewels give 76(75)

This of course comes with +30 to all from my aura as necromancer, but my guess is that it wouldn't be worth getting rid of the jewels as they aren't always in range of my aura. Plus this would cover ele weakness curses.

Anything I am missing?

Hi :)

Yep, you are calculating correcty. If you are using Necromantic Aegis with Charity, that gives minions 8% ele res, so :

Base minion resist is 40%.
Herd the flock gives +16 to all, so 56
2x10% resist jewels give 76(75)
Vicratios Charity with Necro Aegis give 84(75)

You can drop 1x jewel off if you have 10% ele res one and are ok with minions being at 74% res instead of 75%

Necro aura range is not very reliable at capping minions resistances, so I recommend capping them even without aura.

"
Isn't this like one the most expensive builds out there. As a new player I got dizzy looking at the prices of the build enabling golem primordial stones.

Hey :)

You can use Specters for leveling and endgame maps. The Specter setup costs few dozen chaos can can carry you up to t13+ maps easily.

All true Golemancer builds however need Primordial Stones at some point to get Golems running. They are the most expensive thing to get, but after those rest of the gear can be bought slowly.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 5:54:33
Hey, thanks for replying!

So my choice stands between the yellow six socket body armour I linked + magna shield or skin of the loyal + the shield that has a bunch of resists which I linked.
What would you choose out of those?

Im thinking of changing the 4link like you said with enfeeble, would you pick desecrate or flesh offering or molten shell or enduring cry as the 4th gem?
Removing corpses to not get corpse exploded and the buff for minions with flesh offering and then cast desecrate manually on bosses maybe is the best option?
Or use level 21 molten shell for extra armour (7% physical) and 1.6k dmg absorb?
Or enduring cry for 3 endurance charges (12 physical + overcap resists)

Examples

Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-molten shell
off hand - discipline-convocation-enduring cry
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-endurying cry
off hand - discipline-convocation-immortal call
with this setup I could use a lvl 21 immortals call and get 160% extra duration per charge which would add to around 2.3sec immortals.
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-flesh offering
off hand - discipline-convocation-enduring cry
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-flesh offering
off hand - discipline-convocation-descerate

Immortal call is nice but it has such a short duration without endurance charges maybe I should use enduring cry with storm burst?

Will I be able to run breach of chayula?

I have never used animate guardian before so I dont really understand how you gem the animate guardian gear. Can you only use one gem in every animate guardian item if I understand correctly?
Последняя редакция: Hoffen. Время: 21 марта 2018 г., 6:34:24
Should I drop the spectre ascendy node and take Mistress of Sacrifice instead? or how much that hurts my spectres damage output and hp
Really enjoyed running to lvl 90 on this build. Was totally kitted out - but decided to reroll occultist. Yes, it was very expensive to get the golems up and running, but as he's stated - your spectres can take you through that grind just fine.
I spent some alterations and got that helmet

Prefix T1 92-100% energy shield
Prefix T3 minion damage

Suffix t1 fire resistence

I think it's a good helm to craft, using can not prefix change and using some exalted to catch burning damage.
Последняя редакция: Extremo_X. Время: 20 марта 2018 г., 9:39:24
"
mika2salo написал:
Thanks for support ^^

Ele Weak with Animate Guardian is used to maximize damage while kiting far from boss. If AG hits boss outside of Blasphemy range, it will curse with lvl 10 Ele Weak. This ensures that TV specs and Golems get as fast kill as possibly while you dont have to worry about staying in Blasphemy range all the time ;)

Makes sense, thanks for the reply.

One more question! I'm using Storm Burst basically always, possibly because I just want to be doing something but i'm trying to make sure I have Elemental Equilibrium on everything as much as possible. Do I actually need to explode it to apply or can I just allow the orbs to pass through the mob to trigger it?
Hi Mika!

As promised couple videos with my phys dmg mitigation. It's the first time i record, so i screw up big time. :)

vs Hydra - long boring video (Temp Chains mod), 1 death vs hydra cause i'm a n00b (judging by skills):
https://youtu.be/hkXCUnYflUE
2:28 - 3:07 tanking abyss + red beast
4:48 - hydra fight

Unfortunately system crashed during Mino fight and i lost everything recorded before crash. I'm out of Mino maps atm so i recorded last 40 seconds of fight:
https://youtu.be/LYBbYdyVZUc
0:33 - tanking his burrow attack (with 6K EHP left and without basalt flask)

I'm pretty happy about defenses, but golems die to Mino. Seems i have to invest into Empower.
Mika quick question - the more I ponder, the more I like Puppet Master over Commander of Darkness. What are your thoughts of 1 vs the other? If my res are beyond capped and I have Chayula, what are the benefits of it?

I guess the biggest question would be -- what is considered a "Minion Skill" and what do they mean as recently? That will probably tell all.

Last thing Mika - I just crafted a sick Thorium Shield for my guy... 49 % Block Chance Applied to Spells, 66 % Increased Energy Shield, 98 Max Life, 15 All Res, 35 % Fire Res, and 69 to Max Energy Shield. If I take Necromantic Aegis, do I not get any of the stats attached to the shield including life and res? If so, I don't think I am going to get it. Wanted to get your take on it.
Последняя редакция: dsata. Время: 21 марта 2018 г., 1:05:12
"
casper0010 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:
Thanks for support ^^

Makes sense, thanks for the reply.

One more question! I'm using Storm Burst basically always, possibly because I just want to be doing something but i'm trying to make sure I have Elemental Equilibrium on everything as much as possible. Do I actually need to explode it to apply or can I just allow the orbs to pass through the mob to trigger it?

orbs are fine. u need to deal any dmg,not only explosion dmg :D
_____
Changed build,a bit,took a shield for myself (rly want surviveability) with no necro aegis node, took belt with 50% recharge speed and items with good ES - now im at 1900hp/9k shield. But sometims rwndom chaos dmg like from beast skills can one shot me. Even with chayula. But anyway - im fine^^
Sadest thing is cant have rings with minions speed,and as for me now - they are veeerrry good :( without them golems feels clunky. But ill work on this :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация